Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96837 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Liposure: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mypeople2:
Abeg make una give this guy a bottle of beer ...abi na malt you dey take ?Give him a crate of maltina.Do you also know that sending a lady airtime does not mean she will call you with that airtime ? But do you know something, we are the ones spoiling the ladies .When a guy does not give her ,another guy will give her .That is the problem we are having .She will start comparing the two guys
baba, some girls get like ten diff BFs. i de envy dem sometimes

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by crafteck(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...

Maybe out of hunting for likes or being in a hurry to show maturity, you didnt notice he feels there are conditions to do so, not just doing it to the extent of being an atm. Shes your woman, shes your responsibility... You just described ownership relationship, shes not a cow, shes your equal.... Remember? Thats the mentality that leads to using punches to reconfigure her when she messes up since she 'belongs' to you.

11 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Edoziesmart:

I guess you just joined Nairaland recently else you suppose know that the OP is on one of the prominent and decent guys here that post reasonable things more than a decade now.

Oops! I just discovered you are a kid still squatting under your parents roof. Only your poor English shows that you haven't see the 4 wall of university.
I guess you are the same age mate with my nephew. My kid of 3 years even have sex more than you.
Comshots you see the reason I said you are a kid? Another person just confirmed what I said about.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Some visually impaired morĂ´ns here are already sending me PM's...

Hard man kee una there.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...

Tell them abeg, I just believe this are small small boys shall that is why I hardly comment on topics like this, it gives me joy to give women money, without women all the money in this life no get meaning self

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by unscripted(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Edoziesmart:

I guess you just joined Nairaland recently else you suppose know that the OP is on one of the prominent and decent guys here that post reasonable things more than a decade now.

Oops! I just discovered you are a kid still squatting under your parents roof. Only your poor English shows that you haven't see the 4 wall of university.
I guess you are the same age mate with my nephew. My kid of 3 years even have sex more than you.
wow , 3 year old kids have sex ... ( this is strong oo)

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
merits:

oh boy your head they there,you hit the nail on the head,I don't know why guys always afraid to spend for a lady they're dating? what's money? is only stack poor guys afraid to spend for lady's. with your money you can get the best lady's in the world.let them enjoy your money and they shower you with there love.

N.B:
my only advice for you is to spend wisely.any lady's that try to play smart with your money dump her and move on, there are so many fishes in the river....only stingy and poor guy find it difficult to get babe.
Coming from a guy that is getting support from family and friends before he can feed . This
Mumu Dey come
Nairaland come Dey form odogwu.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by nedekid: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Confused mofos...
Time time.
You go wisen up last last. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Babatunde40(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Confused mofos...

A person with high self esteem makes his point without insults.

A person with minute self esteem must insult people while making baseless points. You described yourself

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by zigirl56(f): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
I agree say guys shouldn't go spending on a girl unnecessarily simply cos they love and want to please her, but that shouldn't be a yardstick for stinginess o cos weda we like it or not women are receivers by nature

6 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by tolani94(f): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
whether u give or not, whoever will cheat will still cheat!!

6 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
the western world had even stop using pussy. They now go for sex dolls because it is safer.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BRASH: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Confused mofos...
Sorry Sir, I disagree. Giving a girl money doesn't mean she still can't be financially independent. And being broke doesn't stop one from having class. Why should any woman depend on a man for survival because they are dating,?
and why should a relationship be built on the alter of money? Besides the OP said give only what u can afford. He didn't say don't give to your woman.

16 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ngwababe(f): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

One oloshow sported that always took her customers to hotels ..even
Self she get room for one brothel like that . Oloshow how
Work

Sometimes, it's struggle to understand life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by osazsky(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
gbam..sir u are on point.. most Nigerians now think that being in a relationship means sex...nerver had sex with my wife before we get married.what annoys me now are guys who beat up thier girlfriends when they have not paid her pride price common u are just friends and ur chords are not tied together..then we have those who don't want to spend but they want sex 3 times a day.all these things they vex me..I pray God give me d grace to race my daughter and son in a good way this generation is a waste no morals at all spits

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
zigirl56:
I agree say guys shouldn't go spending on a girl unnecessarily simply cos they love and want to please her, but that shouldn't be a yardstick for stinginess o cos weda we like it or not women are receivers by nature
With your yam legs stinginess kill you there.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Toks2008:

Gbam

What shall it profit a man who keeps giving a lady money because he does not want to lose her when she finally dumps him for another guy?

That is when you will start to hear super story.

Now I need to explain this clearly...i can meet a lady who is very hard working and non materialistic or demanding and I decide to give her insane money to invest with...that is my decision and as long as I'm not doing that so she can love or stick to me no problem at all.

But when a guy finds himself with a lady who makes "unrealistic demands" and by this I mean demands that even you as a guy knows is unreasonable and then you keep giving her even when it is not convinient for you then you have crossed the line.

Some ladies will even put themselves on the payroll of the guy and the guy will just accept because he does not want to lose her...so pathetic. She go still dump you and nah that one go pain pass when you siddon turn accountant come dey calculate how much you have given her and how you have said NO to people who are even more important to you when they begged you for money.

I only give on 3conditions when it's absolutely necessary, if she has resonable sense, if she adds value. Value can be anything u appreciate in a person or relationship besides sex cos that wud be prostitution.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by iammolise(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm currently dating this girl that is very skilled at asking for money, when it's approaching month end she will just cook up something... Me that I'm very meticulous about my spendings, I no dey like troway moni anyhow. Well to not make it seem like I don't care I always give her something I can forget.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Budline1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Isoduwa:
Op stop this sh!t

Remember money bring Bicthes
Bicthes bring Life

Don't get it twisted. U flash the money, let them see you've got it, clean up good but don't really spend it on them, that's how to play the game. Get the drift youngblood.

17 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ttobizz(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
I don't have a pussy bro.... Don't let the picture decieve you.

I am Jason.

Then you must be a pussy[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
jaxxy:

I only give on 3conditions when it's absolutely necessary, if she has resonable sense, if she adds value. Value can be anything u appreciate in a person or relationship besides sex cos that wud be prostitution.

Gbam!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by zigirl56(f): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

With your yam legs stinginess kill you there.
Hahahahahaha
na dem be this
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ngwababe(f): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
iammolise:
I'm currently dating this girl that is very skilled at asking for money, when it's approaching month end she will just cook up something... Me that I'm very meticulous about my spendings, I no dey like troway moni anyhow. Well to not make it seem like I don't care I always give her something I can forget.

Why don't you just let her go? Why don't you just talk to her? Why don't you just make her know the kind of things that turns you off?
I keep saying it, na una be una own problem ooo. No be we dey do una oo.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by duchaB(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
unscripted:
wow , 3 year old kids have sex ... ( this is strong oo)

Lol.. I think he meant sense not sex.. Maybe a typo
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Flier: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Isoduwa:
Op stop this sh!t

Remember money bring Bicthes
Bicthes bring Life
Dont mind him ! I wonder what he actually want us to do with the money grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ngwababe(f): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Flier:
Dont mind him ! I wonder what he actually want us to do with the money grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by obatan(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I guess your father has the same crayon too, since you said all guys. cheesy
Mad oooh
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Liposure: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Or you men love to go for what you love? If men respected the fact that their fellow G is dated a lady, I doubt cheating would be high.

grin
sweetheart, what is wrong wit going 4 wat u like. D past is d past. I get b4 no be property

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Lastborn07: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Op... It'll be better for u to change ur mentality, if not na abandoned girls go full ur hand ooooo

It's ur responsibility unless you want to remain single.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by idahme(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Amanda4life:

And if he is not married to you and he is asking for sex, it means he is a sex collector cool shocked shocked shocked

It's really a pity to know that most ladies only have sex to offer... Sex is symbiotic and advantageous to the female folks, where is the slogan 'what a man can do a woman can do it even better ' you guys should take care of yourself not saying you should start taking care of the guys so that u can equate to them.
A girl who sees sex as weapons of mass destruction don't fit to my football team and I got no apologies for that

9 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DavidTariq96(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Toks2008:

In other words, Your Psy is for sale.

Too much sense no go kill u.....I sure say u go know book well a wen u de school

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Isoduwa(m): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Budline1:

Don't get it twisted. U flash the money, let them see you've got it, clean up good but don't really spend it on them, that's how to play the game. Get the drift youngblood.

Broke as.@s nigga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.