Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? (38555 Views)

How Do I Make My Ass Bigger / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by MiaB(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
No, it does not.
What increases a woman’s hips is her body getting herself ready do be able to have children. The fact her hips widen also results in a woman’s butt getting bigger as well. A woman’s butt getting wider serves no purpose at all.
That said not all women get wide hips and a bigger butt. A lot of it also comes down to genetics.
So it is really a mix of all these things combined but your sperm makes no difference whatsoever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
proclinician:

When u say it's a lie i expect you to say

1. There's no prostaglandins in the semen

2. Prostaglandins cannot trigger the production of oxytocin when released into a womab.

3. Oxytocin when produced and released in a young woman cannot trigger secondary sexual characteristics in a female.

Talk like a human being.

Pls eeh i am not saying girls that do not have sex do not have secondary sexual characteristics okay because their bodies also produce oxytocin but we know there's a difference in physical appearance between rev sister ladies that purportedly do not have sex and of course the normal people's girlfriends. If you are following my conjectures u will understand it's the extra that happens when prostaglandins from semen causes more oxytocin to be produced
Your rev sis and normal gf comparison is flawed. We have sexually active females with flat butt and nuns with curvy figures.
Sure, when you have sex, there's an oxytocin release, which is what makes you hot and all ,
However, oxytocin is not estrogen. Estrogen is what would stimulate your butt to increase in size or change your body composition, and there is no legitimate proof that having sex releases enough estrogen to affect your body in that way."

That said, although having a lot of sex won't make you especially callipygous, it might make you feel that way—and even the feeling could be enough to convince you that your butt is experiencing a growth spurt. Studies have shown that increased sexual activity and sexual satisfaction can significantly alter how a woman perceives her body size. This study, for example, examined 53 recently married couples to find out if sexual frequency and satisfaction could impact the wives' body images, body weights, or physical health. Although the women's body weights and physical health levels weren't affected by the quality of the sex they were having, their body images were: The "wives' perceived sexual attractiveness was significantly positively associated with sexual frequency" and their "perceptions of their body sizes were directly correlated with their own and their partners' sexual satisfaction."

A lot of great sex won't actually change your body shape, but a lot of great sex will change how you SEE your body shape.When you're more sexually active, it becomes a mental thing—studies have been done on it. You naturally express your body language differently and carry certain parts of your body in different ways, also, it's a no-brainer that sex impacts your self-esteem—which in turn impacts your perception on your body.

So, for anyone out there wondering if their fantastic sex life could come with the delightful bonus of a fantastic, peachy butt, sorry. The hormones flying around your body when you have sex won't actually affect your body shape in the moment, and definitely not in the long run. However, a fantastic sex life will probably make you think your butt looks pretty damn great.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by TGMISKY(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Those who don't have answers to the question will be blasting the OP, telling him to focus on the COVID-19 pandemic like they've got answers to the pandemic if asked.
Anyways, I don't have the answer to your question, so I came to read comments

2 Likes

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by sunshineV(f): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
argent412:
I don't think so. They are just words of encouragement wink

Dat girl on ur profile is fine for 2 people
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by tiffanyfan(f): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Having a bigger ass and hips is not abt semen or not...if u have it you have it. Some girls takes d semen almost every day and they are still flat while some that doesn't take anything have it nice and good, so its all about her body shape.

2 Likes

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
proclinician:
Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs which are the seninal vessicle and the prostratrate and includes citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc. Having vaginal sex and releasing inside the vaginal canal makes the hormone- like prostaglandins in the semen trigger the production of oxytocin in the woman which triggers the female secondary sexual characteristics like changes in the boobs and the pelvis and bumbum and stuffs getting bigger and firmer.
Guy, take it easy!!!
You are taking this question too personally!!!
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
argent412:
I don't think so. They are just words of encouragement wink
grin grin grin
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sammy555:

But girl, why are you so fine?
She is a teenager!

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
proclinician:

2. Prostaglandins cannot trigger the production of oxytocin when released into a womab.

3. Oxytocin when produced and released in a young woman cannot trigger secondary sexual characteristics in a female.

Talk like a human being.

Pls eeh i am not saying girls that do not have sex do not have secondary sexual characteristics okay because their bodies also produce oxytocin but we know there's a difference in physical appearance between rev sister ladies that purportedly do not have sex and of course the normal people's girlfriends. If you are following my conjectures u will understand it's the extra that happens when prostaglandins from semen causes more oxytocin to be produced
You don't need sex to have secondary sexual Characteristics!! It is natural!!!
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
dairykidd:
Yes it does.. Also makes her skin glow when she gets facials but the semen has to be good and rich i.e from a very healthy donor else reverse will be the case like most girl suffer for fvcking those guys raw that can't even afford a decent meal a day. And when they release inside her she would not see any positive then they claim it doesn't work.
Another wicked lie to fool a gullible girl!!
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Duru009(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Healthy thick semen makes the ass and hips big and curvy !!
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by argent412(f): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
I don't understand. Please explain
sunshineV:

Dat girl on ur profile is fine for 2 people
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by sunshineV(f): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
argent412:
I don't understand. Please explain

She fine
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
xendra:
hahahaha and as Jemila do reach her ass still flat like board
I like your siggy

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Moneywirer: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Charleys:

Just small question wey person ask you, why?

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
tiffanyfan:
Having a bigger ass and hips is not abt semen or not...if u have it you have it. Some girls takes d semen almost every day and they are still flat while some that doesn't take anything have it nice and good, so its all about her body shape.
Omo you got big butt shocked
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Casa1: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
proclinician:

Talk like a human being.

Typical exposition of a non medical personnel.for the sake of edification and clarity,the above claim is totally wrong...even when sperms are swallowed,they are subjected to the same digestive process as normal food and formation of waste products .the hips and asses u see are due to the action of the feminine hormone(oestrogens).differences could be accounted for by difference in gene makeup.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sammy555:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have an important question; does releasing in a girl really makes her hips and ass bigger? Or is this assertion just a myth? I need your opinion guys

Yes o

Haven't you noticed how married women start increasing in size once they get married even if they have not had a baby yet.

The reason is because the husband has started offloading his semen directly into her grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Makz: 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
How is that possible? If you like, turn ur trap house to a cum bank it won't still give you what you want
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by rex444(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
xendra:
NO, it's just lies dumb girls are told to make them do things.

whether she swallows or not, there's nothing it can do for her... you have all you need in the world to achieve anything, leave sperm for fertilization only.
hahahahahahhaa bad child
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Charleys:

..because Y has two branches and one tail
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Newbielearner(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
zexy2030:

lies, is just like telling a girl u r having stomach pain for not having sex for a little long time, while naturally nature provides wet dreams to discharge semen when d tank is full.

I hate that stuff. How do you evade it if you're abstaining, and you don't want to masturbate?
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by oyatz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sperms are just a little part of semen.

xendra:
NO, it's just lies dumb girls are told to make them do things.

whether she swallows or not, there's nothing it can do for her... you have all you need in the world to achieve anything, leave sperm for fertilization only.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by oyatz(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Don't dismiss it with a wave of the hands.

They may be an element of truth in it because I have observed it many times.

However, this may not be in isolation and genetic factors may also play roles in it.

We need to carry out more researches on it.

xendra:
hahahaha and as Jemila do reach her ass still flat like board
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by oyatz(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
A common qoute in Medical Schools is

'Never say Never in Medicine'

Many Married women who are yet to have babies also have changes in body structures.

#Multi-centred Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs) need to be carried out in order to fully understand whether there is a relationship with changes in the sizes of hips, bottocks and breasts and unprotected sex.

Casa1:

Typical exposition of a non medical personnel.for the sake of edification and clarity,the above claim is totally wrong...even when sperms are swallowed,they are subjected to the same digestive process as normal food and formation of waste products .the hips and asses u see are due to the action of the feminine hormone(oestrogens).differences could be accounted for by difference in gene makeup.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
dairykidd:
Yes it does.. Also makes her skin glow when she gets facials but the semen has to be good and rich i.e from a very healthy donor else reverse will be the case like most girl suffer for fvcking those guys raw that can't even afford a decent meal a day. And when they release inside her she would not see any positive then they claim it doesn't work.
those guys who take hard drugs and smoke if them give a girl facial omo d semen suppose spoil the girl skin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
0KNM:
Bro, the world is facing more serious and bigger problem at the moment. We do not have time to waste on STUPID questions.

[img]https://media1./images/c8e32f9ab3fa7ba33fb76c8e0266deba/tenor.gif?itemid=13935484[/img]

How do you cum in the name of the lord? Do you shout hallelujah as you bust a nut?

Sorry, I couldn’t resist
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Adesina18111(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
angry grin grin grin grin
Charleys:

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Jay5mie: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Charleys:

grin grin grin
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by HMarshal(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Charleys:

Lol!
LMAO!!
Lwkmd!!!
Rotfl!!!!
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by HMarshal(m): 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
proclinician:

Talk like a human being.

Liked!
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Sammy555(m): 8:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
eni4real:
She is a teenager!
she's above 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.