Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,482 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? (38559 Views)

How Do I Make My Ass Bigger / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Shadowme2018: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Charleys:

Just small question wey person ask you, why?
i laff taya oyinbo ti poju
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
ornicus:

How do you cum in the name of the lord? Do you shout hallelujah as you bust a nut?

Sorry, I couldn’t resist
Nice pun
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by franchasng: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
xendra:
NO, it's just lies dumb girls are told to make them do things.

whether she swallows or not, there's nothing it can do for her... you have all you need in the world to achieve anything, leave sperm for fertilization only.
it changes a woman's hormones which can grow her buttocks more than it was, all these is in preparation of the woman's body to carry a baby; reproduction, so yes semen can make a woman's buttocks to increase in size. The increase and effect vary from woman to woman depending on her hormone and body structure

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by franchasng: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
MiaB:
No, it does not.
What increases a woman’s hips is her body getting herself ready do be able to have children. The fact her hips widen also results in a woman’s butt getting bigger as well. A woman’s butt getting wider serves no purpose at all.
That said not all women get wide hips and a bigger butt. A lot of it also comes down to genetics.
So it is really a mix of all these things combined but your sperm makes no difference whatsoever.
sperm contributes in preparing a woman's body for reproduction which may include increase in buttocks to make way for childbirth. The amount of increase varies from one woman to another depending on her hormones, genetic makeup and body structure

2 Likes

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by dannex4adx(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
THERE IS BIG TROUBLE OOO! FORGET ABOUT CORONA. FUFU IS NOW 100NAIRA.

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by frozen70(f): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sammy555:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have an important question; does releasing in a girl really makes her hips and ass bigger? Or is this assertion just a myth? I need your opinion guys

Women tends to grow bigger at the hip region and their hormones spiks up for any little thing that goes into them, be it food or drinks and even sperm

Have you noticed that those who keeps their virginity grows normal and develops well as expected

But the moment they start receiving sperms, it keeps developing them more than they expected, giving them the belief that they are matured

And the more they engage in sex the more they want it because it has triggered the hormones

Sperm does more to those teenagers and early twenties than those above 25yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by franchasng: 9:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
proclinician:

When u say it's a lie i expect you to say

1. There's no prostaglandins in the semen

2. Prostaglandins cannot trigger the production of oxytocin when released into a womab.

3. Oxytocin when produced and released in a young woman cannot trigger secondary sexual characteristics in a female.

Talk like a human being.

Pls eeh i am not saying girls that do not have sex do not have secondary sexual characteristics okay because their bodies also produce oxytocin but we know there's a difference in physical appearance between rev sister ladies that purportedly do not have sex and of course the normal people's girlfriends. If you are following my conjectures u will understand it's the extra that happens when prostaglandins from semen causes more oxytocin to be produced
where they are making a mistake is, they expect every woman's buttocks to become very big once she takes in semen, but they don't know that the effect and increase depends on some other factors like her hormone, gene, body structure.

It's just like overfeeding does not make people fat just because you know some slim or thin people who eat a lot and still skinny. You have to also consider some other factors like their hormones and genetic factors too.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
those guys who take hard drugs and smoke if them give a girl facial omo d semen suppose spoil the girl skin cheesy cheesy
Lol.. no be just smoke.. eat well balanced and healthy. I smoke n drink but i eat well and take necessary vitamin supplements to repair any unknown damages. Plus know when to chill to help body repair. But a lot of guys don't know this. They drink and smoke and can't even eat one good food a day. Some people never use their money buy fruits once but spend heavily just to high. The sperm no fit healthy naa cheesy
Na bad craw craw the babe go get for face las las grin
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 06, 2020
dannex4adx:
THERE IS BIG TROUBLE OOO! FORGET ABOUT CORONA. [b]FUFU IS NOW 100NAIR[/b]A.

grin grin grin Everything is now expensive because of corona virus. I no understand Nigerian traders and their wicked nature. How corona take affect fufu production now
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 06, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. no be just smoke.. eat well balanced and healthy. I smoke n drink but i eat well and take necessary vitamin supplements to repair any unknown damages. Plus know when to chill to help body repair. But a lot of guys don't know this. They drink and smoke and can't even eat one good food a day. Some people never use their money buy fruits once but spend heavily just to high. The sperm no fit healthy naa cheesy
Na bad craw craw the babe go get for face las las grin
its quite expensive for the average nigerian to eat well ooo thats why u see some young guys who smoke igbo and drink sapele water looking like old men in their 70s and 80s with red bloodshot sunken eyes grin grin grin.like the way like ilegend dey chop how many guys u think can afford feeding like dat in nigeria cheesy.a young guy who cant afford to eat good food will still be streesing his body with hard drugs and stimulants cheesy.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
its quite expensive for the average nigerian to eat well ooo thats why u see some young guys who smoke igbo and drink sapele water looking like old men in their 70s and 80s with red bloodshot sunken eyes grin grin grin.like the way like ilegend dey chop how many guys u think can afford feeding like dat in nigeria cheesy.a young guy who cant afford to eat good food will still be streesing his body with hard drugs and stimulants cheesy.

I wouldn't know that (bold) but anyway u are right about it being expensive to eat healthy but at the same time interest still join... that 2h/ 3h when dem dey use do ogogoro and smoke fit get vegetables/ eggs when dem go add to their foods. Cheap & effective vitamin b-complex full pharmacy and its very helpful for cell growth and repairs. My brother all these things na more of interest than cost. You no need dey chop salad every morning or take home made fresh smoothies or drink fresh organic fruit juice. Just do as ur hand reach. Stay away from abusing ur body with all the bad habits because body must give sign say u done dey looseguard... If u no come listen na there wahala dey. Anyways how e be there sef. U suppose done hold one Dominican baby strong oo, all those fine mixed girls cheesy
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 06, 2020
dairykidd:

I wouldn't know that (bold) but anyway u are right about it being expensive to eat healthy but at the same time interest still join... that 2h/ 3h when dem dey use do ogogoro and smoke fit get vegetables/ eggs when dem go add to their foods. Cheap & effective vitamin b-complex full pharmacy and its very helpful for cell growth and repairs. My brother all these things na more of interest than cost. You no need dey chop salad every morning or take home made fresh smoothies or drink fresh organic fruit juice. Just do as ur hand reach. Stay away from abusing ur body with all the bad habits because body must give sign say u done dey looseguard... If u no come listen na there wahala dey. Anyways how e be there sef. U suppose done hold one Dominican baby strong oo, all those fine mixed girls cheesy
of course u dont need to spend expensive to eat a balanced diet and besides of the drugs like trams and weed are even more expensive than u will eat to look good cheesy.u will see a guy wey don use ogogoro finish im body looking like he"s 60 something and he might not even be up to 30 cheesy.well i dey fine and as for these fine mixed chicks here brother no go dere grin.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
of course u dont need to spend expensive to eat a balanced diet and besides of the drugs like trams and weed are even more expensive than u will eat to look good cheesy.u will see a guy wey don use ogogoro finish im body looking like he"s 60 something and he might not even be up to 30 cheesy.well i dey fine and as for these fine mixed chicks here brother no go dere grin.

Ahh why na cheesy Omor forget.. no go dey do like that oo catch one make u take dey hold urself jare cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 06, 2020
dairykidd:

Ahh why na cheesy Omor forget.. no go dey do like that oo catch one make u take dey hold urself jare cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
Those girls too sweet to be left untouched... I know say na hustle code sha but man need woman to dey change oil make the brain for dey speed cheesy & u might be lucky to get an intelligent one when go dey bring more ideas for u to take clear road cheesy
Abi u still dey give one naija girl hope grin
Let her know say na japa mode oo grin grin
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:50am On Apr 06, 2020
MiaB:
No, it does not.
What increases a woman’s hips is her body getting herself ready do be able to have children. The fact her hips widen also results in a woman’s butt getting bigger as well. A woman’s butt getting wider serves no purpose at all.
That said not all women get wide hips and a bigger butt. A lot of it also comes down to genetics.
So it is really a mix of all these things combined but your sperm makes no difference whatsoever.
I like your signature (John Lennon), It's one of my favorite ever.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by zexy2030(m): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2020
franchasng:
it changes a woman's hormones which can grow her buttocks more than it was, all these is in preparation of the woman's body to carry a baby; reproduction, so yes semen can make a woman's buttocks to increase in size. The increase and effect vary from woman to woman depending on her hormone and body structure
bros na lie abeg, u need see my sister, started sex at 16.. who after having four kids with well spacing has no hips no boobs(very flat) but when u see her children they have big hips from small...my bloda na gene o.

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by MiaB(f): 9:29am On Apr 06, 2020
SeverusSnape:

smiley thank you
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by vickyhow(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2020
dannex4adx:
THERE IS BIG TROUBLE OOO! FORGET ABOUT CORONA. FUFU IS NOW 100NAIRA.

Lol which state bro?

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Yes it doesn't grin grin
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2020
eni4real:
She is a teenager!
Indeed... like say if them give u chance u no go blast undecided
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Shoot if u want to shoot & leave John Lennon abi Paul Mccartney.. Corona dey finish us dey go so sad
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
dairykidd:

Shoot if u want to shoot & leave John Lennon abi Paul Mccartney.. Corona dey finish us dey go so sad
Not shooting anything, That quote is truly one of my favorite, It has inspired me over the years.

Also, I don't shoot shots.

1 Like

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by omobabaoffa(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
proclinician:
Most of the fluid in semen is made up of secretions from male reproductive organs which are the seninal vessicle and the prostratrate and includes citric acid, free amino acids, fructose, enzymes, phosphorylcholine, prostaglandin, potassium, and zinc. Having vaginal sex and releasing inside the vaginal canal makes the hormone- like prostaglandins in the semen trigger the production of oxytocin in the woman which triggers the female secondary sexual characteristics like changes in the boobs and the pelvis and bumbum and stuffs getting bigger and firmer.
Haba, kilo de gan. Simple kweshun, answer, YES or NO
Awón ogbontarigi iwè

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Not shooting anything, That quote is truly one of my favorite, It has inspired me over the years.

Also, I don't shoot shots.

Okay bro
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by RuggedSniper: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
MiaB:
No, it does not.
^^^Absolutely... Well said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by RuggedSniper: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
dairykidd:
Yes it does.. Also makes her skin glow when she gets facials but the semen has to be good and rich i.e from a very healthy donor else reverse will be the case like most girl suffer for fvcking those guys raw that can't even afford a decent meal a day. And when they release inside her she would not see any positive then they claim it doesn't work.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by DonMekino(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
hip enlargement is just a sign of puberty, it's not rocket science na....just like breast enlargement, all hips are not equal and all breasts are not equal in all puberty cases. the hip bone, the pelvis is responsible because it's the only gender sensitive bone in the body.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by EmmaNuella77(f): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2020
From what I've seen o.
Yes, It does.
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by lastclaire4(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2020
dairykidd:
Yes it does.. Also makes her skin glow when she gets facials but the semen has to be good and rich i.e from a very healthy donor else reverse will be the case like most girl suffer for fvcking those guys raw that can't even afford a decent meal a day. And when they release inside her she would not see any positive then they claim it doesn't work.

Hmmm.. baba o
Re: Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? by Ladikwa(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yes it makes the the tummy grow big for 9 month.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.