Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Fiancee Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Pregnant (4238 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
How do I meet the parents of my fiancee that their daughter is pregnant for me? We are both in our early 30's and have planned to get married probably in 2yrs times for financial reasons but she's over 2 months pregnant now and we are keeping the baby.
My major concern here is not keeping the baby and my fiancee (I can convinently take care of them ) but how do I face her parents that I don't have money for marriage or bride price now.

Note: She's from akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Sunfull(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Make sure you arrange your marriage within this pandemic period because it's less expensive now. No social gathering.

27 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by faithugo64(f): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Take the first advice, go get married now, lesser expenses involved..
If you were man enough to have unprotected sex with her, you should be man enough to face her people. They can only talk not kill you.

Congratulations baba junior and safe delivery to Iya

17 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sunfull:
Make sure you arrange your marriage within this pandemic period because it's less expensive now. No social gathering.
that means my family will not be able to come. They lives outside the state I resides...considering that lockdown.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
faithugo64:
Take the first advice, go get married now, lesser expenses involved..
If you were man enough to have unprotected sex with her, you should be man enough to face her people. They can only talk not kill you.

Congratulations baba junior and safe delivery to Iya
thanks but can't we do whatever we should have done after given birth? Heard some people gets married even after given birth to 4 children
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
mabeni:
How do I meet the parents of my fiancee that their daughter is pregnant for me? We are both in our early 30's and have planned to get married probably in 2yrs times for financial but she's over 2 months pregnant now and we are keeping the baby.
My major concern here is not keeping the baby and my fiancee (I can convinently take care of them ) but how do I face her parents that I don't have money for marriage or bride price now.

Congrats bro..... Carry Pocohantas n RoyalBlak007 along... I'm sure dey can help speak to her parent
Those two i mentioned are akwa ibomites grin

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Acrofab: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Oga, u no tell us when u were nacking her raw, why ur question now?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Phenomenal16(f): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
mabeni:
How do I meet the parents of my fiancee that their daughter is pregnant for me? We are both in our early 30's and have planned to get married probably in 2yrs times for financial but she's over 2 months pregnant now and we are keeping the baby.

..if is a boy name him David.... A girl ..I suggest splendor....
Congrats in addy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Romanoff(f): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Go see them with your family first, take responsibility and tell them your plans.

Maybe your family can contribute for bride price for you.

Collect list for bride price, pay it in a small ceremony strictly between both families, go to the registry and seal the deal. O tan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by kestolove95(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Baba bonboy
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by faithugo64(f): 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
mabeni:
thanks but can't we do whatever we should have done after given birth? Heard some people gets married even after given birth to 4 children
So you want to have your kids out of wedlock?
I don't know how it is done over there, but hope you are aware that the kids are not rightfully yours until you have paid the bride price of their mother?
Be a man, Go and see her people and take your wife home.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by anthonyuncle(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
buy condom! buy condom! - u said no.
now it have entered.
my guy, that money must come out o!
da advantage is that whatever u tell them u have, they will accept it. so u will spend less on marriage rites
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
No woman will ever sleep in the same room as me except my wife. We have enough bastards in d world already, don't want one to come from yours truly grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
faithugo64:

So you want to have your kids out of wedlock?
I don't know how it is done over there, but hope you are aware that the kids are not rightfully yours until you have paid the bride price of their mother?
Be a man, Go and see her people and take your wife home.
I will surely go see her parents. Though, they aready know me and I am accepted into the family. But this new development, I don't know how to go about it. Will it make sense if I go with a friend or alone?
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by CheedyJ(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Congratulations bro but next time,if u aren't ready,learn to use boot till u re ready anyways, d deed has been done...just plan a lowkey traditional marriage & promise to do something bigger in d nearest future..
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..if is a boy name him David.... A girl ..I suggest splendor....
Congrats in addy
if he's a boy.... Raymond......... A Girl...naming her after my mom

Thanks! I love this
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
Go see them with your family first, take responsibility and tell them your plans.

Maybe your family can contribute for bride price for you.

Collect list for bride price, pay it in a small ceremony strictly between both families, go to the registry and seal the deal. O tan.

thanks a lot for this
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
Tell your mother. She will tell your father, who will in turn tell her own father. grin

If you don’t have money for bride price/marriage- you should be knacking a girl in her early 20s. Not knacking someone in her early 30s raw and be talking of financials. Financials kor, spreadsheet ni.

Poorer people are getting married. The difference between them and some of us is, they lay all their cards on the table.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
anthonyuncle:
buy condom! buy condom! - u said no.

now it have entered.

my guy, that money must come out o!

da advantage is that whatever u tell them u have, they will accept it.
so u will spend less on marriage rites
forget it bro,. 32yrs not too young to get married or to have a child. After all, I can take care of my child and his mom.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by faithugo64(f): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
mabeni:
I will surely go see her parents. Though, they aready know me and I am accepted into the family. But this new development, I don't know how to go about it. Will it make sense if I go with a friend or alone?
Leave friends out of this...
First explain the new development to your people, expect some tongue lashing though. Then let them go with you to meet her Parents. It will boost your confidence and also tell your prospective in-laws that you are serious about their daughter
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
CheedyJ:
Congratulations bro but next time,if u aren't ready,learn to use boot till u re ready anyways, d deed has been done...just plan a lowkey traditional marriage & promise to do something bigger in d nearest future..
you are not perfect either. It can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by pocohantas(f): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
mabeni:
forget it bro,. 32yrs not too young to get married or to have a child. After all, I can take care of my child and his mom.

It is good as you didn’t buy the condom sef.

Some of you ehn, if them no tell you “baby, I missed my period”- you will continue talking about financials. With those una coconut headed friends that will be calling somebody “our wife”.

Please, do not fret. Sometimes we need a little push to get some things done. I think this is one of such cases.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
faithugo64:

Leave friends out of this...
First explain the new development to your people, expect some tongue lashing though. Then let them go with you to meet her Parents. It will boost your confidence and also tell your prospective in-laws that you are serious about their daughter
Good luck!
wow! I appreciate.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by CheedyJ(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
mabeni:
you are not perfect either. It can happen to anyone
I never said I was & I wasn't judging u either.. It was just an harmless advise for future purpose..no vex.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Tell your mother. She will tell your father, who will in turn tell her own father. grin

If you don’t have money for bride price/marriage- you should be knacking a girl in her early 20s. Not knacking someone in her early 30s raw and be talking of financials. Financials kor, spreadsheet ni.

Poorer people are getting married. The difference between them and some of us is, they lay all their cards on the table.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by AfroKnight: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
You can take care of mother and child? That’s enough for them to waive the usual list.

Go and meet her father. Nothing dey happen.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by myke92(m): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
OP.. No matter how you analyze this or seek public opinions., you'll still have to tell both your people and her's.

About the marriage ish.. Don't over think it too much, just do the basic things (small something).. It's usually not too expensive.. Then later on, you can plan to execute the other stuffs.

The important thing is that you have embarked on the process of making her your wife. wink

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Angelacruz: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
Go meet her parent first,u can neva tell
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by baralatie(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sunfull:
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
I can't blame you when it's comes to sex a man's dick is more wiser than him the use of the main brain is useless
Op akwa ibomi bride price can kill you sad
If you don't die God love you
But you will later fall sick seeing the list angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
I can't blame you when it's comes to sex a man's dick is more wiser than him the use of the main brain is useless
Op akwa ibomi bride price can kill you sad
If you don't die God love you
But you will later fall sick seeing the list angry
people says this
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by maya007: 1:03am On Apr 07, 2020
You should have thought about this first before flying into that thing that produces baby without protection na lol happy fathers day in advance o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / “I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.