Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Fiancee Is Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Pregnant (4252 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 07, 2020
undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2020
maya007:
You should have thought about this first before flying into that thing that produces baby without protection na lol happy fathers day in advance o
Thanks and i promise to be a good father.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Freelane33(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Congrats bruh
mabeni:
How do I meet the parents of my fiancee that their daughter is pregnant for me? We are both in our early 30's and have planned to get married probably in 2yrs times for financial reasons but she's over 2 months pregnant now and we are keeping the baby.
My major concern here is not keeping the baby and my fiancee (I can convinently take care of them ) but how do I face her parents that I don't have money for marriage or bride price now.

Note: She's from akwa ibom
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by anthonyuncle(m): 10:18am On Apr 07, 2020
mabeni:
forget it bro,. 32yrs not too young to get married or to have a child. After all, I can take care of my child and his mom.

my man,
simply introduce urself to her parents.
it will be shameful and disrespectful if they come to u or ask for u 1st
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by bethyz(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2020
mabeni:
thanks but can't we do whatever we should have done after given birth? Heard some people gets married even after given birth to 4 children

Something is wrong with you. So to do it properly now hard for you
After four children ko after four ni.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2020
mabeni:
How do I meet the parents of my fiancee that their daughter is pregnant for me? We are both in our early 30's and have planned to get married probably in 2yrs times for financial reasons but she's over 2 months pregnant now and we are keeping the baby.
My major concern here is not keeping the baby and my fiancee (I can convinently take care of them ) but how do I face her parents that I don't have money for marriage or bride price now.

Just rush the marriage ceremony now and save yourself a lot if money grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2020
bethyz:

Something is wrong with you. So to do it properly now hard for you
After four children ko after four ni.

I can't force myself to do what I can't afford. Lemme be doing it little by little and the most important thing is I am marrying her.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2020
anthonyuncle:

my man,
simply introduce urself to her parents.
it will be shameful and disrespectful if they come to u or ask for u 1st
thanks very much...i am making arrangement for that.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2020
mabeni:

Truth be told, the truth hurts more than fire does. Man up and own up to your responsibility.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Freelane33:
Congrats bruh
thanks. Ire akari o
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
justnock:

Truth be told, the truth hurts more than fire does. Man up and own up to your responsibility.
I will. Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by ednut1(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
grin congrats. Belle don enter anything you say they will agree. Tell them yiu are doing only court
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by bigpicture001: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
...just go to them....they are not lions....and will be surprisingly happy their daughter who is not getting much younger is finally hooked...

What you people don't understand is that a lot of parents are not devil...they will b happy so long as the daughter is happy...

But you must go now b4 the preg. Becomes too visible....

Goodkuck and congrat bro
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Ayoleeboy007: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sunfull:
Make sure you arrange your marriage within this pandemic period because it's less expensive now. No social gathering.
GBAM
You are very intelligent.

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Freelane33(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
In the next 5 years , I’m still playing . Still on the road grin
mabeni:
thanks. Ire akari o
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
O boy, you don enter one chance o, just pray her family members are Christians, if not you will pay through your nose, why should you even be sleeping with her now when you will surely do that in the future, you just have to tell them now if not it won't be funny later.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Freelane33:
In the next 5 years , I’m still playing . Still on the road grin
I don hang my boot

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
mechanics:
O boy, you don enter one chance o, just pray her family members are Christians, if not you will pay through your nose, why should you even be sleeping with her now when you will surely do that in the future, you just have to tell them now if not it won't be funny later.
I have upper hand now bro and if they try to make things too difficult for me, I will leave their daughter for them then disappears.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mechanics(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
mabeni:
I have upper hand now bro and if they try to make things too difficult for me, I will leave their daughter for them then disappears.
hahahahah, funny you, you don't have upper hand, infact no parents will want to hear their daughter is pregnant for someone, it will be a slap on their face.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
mechanics:
hahahahah, funny you, you don't have upper hand, infact no parents will want to hear their daughter is pregnant for someone, it will be a slap on their face.
they don't have choice to avoid being put to shame by this development.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
mabeni:
they don't have choice to avoid being put to shame by this development.
hmmmmm, you don't know the sin you have committed, you are still talking, fear Akwa Ibom people, some of them are festish.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by issylarry(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sunfull:
Make sure you arrange your marriage within this pandemic period because it's less expensive now. No social gathering.
Sharp guy
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmmm, you don't know the sin you have committed, you are still talking, fear Akwa Ibom people, some of them are festish.
sin against who and are my the first or the last person to impregnate somebody's daughter? Marriage was not planned for and I can't force my self or go borrow money because of this development for the marriage I didn't plan for. I will go see her parents and do as someone adviced.
My happy is important to me.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by frozen70(f): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
mabeni:

If you love and wants her

Visit them let them know that you are the one responsible for her pregnancy and you came for the family to know who you are

If they welcome you and ask you about marriage rights tell them straight that you guys haven't settled down before the pregnancy came

That they should give you a year to two years to get prepared for it

Simple and make sure the two of you have already agreed on this before embarking on the journey and let her seat and pertake in what you are going to say

Then work towards that pls

If two agrees it will work out

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mechanics(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
mabeni:
sin against who and are my the first or the last person to impregnate somebody's daughter? Marriage was not planned for and I can't force my self or go borrow money because of this development for the marriage I didn't plan for. I will go see her parents and do as someone adviced.
My happy is important to me.
Don't compare yourself with those who have done that before, strive to be distinct, it's good for you to see her parents both don't allow her to do abortion.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by evil1: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
mabeni:
thanks but can't we do whatever we should have done after given birth? Heard some people gets married even after given birth to 4 children

So that's your plan eehnn to HV four kids before u think of marrying her. U re a wicked someeeewbody
I really don't like havjng a kid out of wedlock but since u HV d means to take care of them then u should also have the means to pay Bride price and go to marriage registery after the lockdown and seal things up.

My friend take advantage of this lockdown and do the needful.
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2020
evil1:

So that's your plan eehnn to HV four kids before u think of marrying her. U re a wicked someeeewbody
I really don't like havjng a kid out of wedlock but since u HV d means to take care of them then u should also have the means to pay Bride price and go to marriage registery after the lockdown and seal things up.

My friend take advantage of this lockdown and do the needful.
I am taking steps already. Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
mabeni:

Congratulations!
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Skmoda360(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
mabeni:

Mehn!!! It depend on the family sha.....you can talk to your woman to know what's up about their bride price she might be of help......
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by Skmoda360(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
mabeni:
I will surely go see her parents. Though, they aready know me and I am accepted into the family. But this new development, I don't know how to go about it. Will it make sense if I go with a friend or alone?
Go with a friend ..... undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Pregnant by mabeni(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2020
We have finally done the DO . Covid-19 is a blessing in disguise to me.
It's now official.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEAKED SEXTAPE: See The Real Reason "Oxlade" Is Being Praised 18+ [PICTURES] / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls / What Makes A Lady A Big Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.