Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? (4234 Views)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account / Is Every Lady A Potential Lesbian??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
Okay, okay guys, what makes a lady a ‘big girl’ to your own opinion, is it any of these:

1. Her family background?
2. The kind of clothe, handbag, hair, gadgets (mobile phone, etc), shoe, jewelry, etc she wears and perfumes she uses?
3. The kind or class of girls or say chicks she moves with?
4. Her educational background or the school she attended or attending, her course of study or degree obtained?
5. Her financial background, work or business background?
6. The kind of car she is using?
7. Her way of speaking (speaking phonetic English, supri-supri, lolz…Igbotic, yorubatic, Hausatic, etc…), her mode of walking?
8. Her  way of dealing with people, talking, character, manner, etc?
9. Her Church, religious status, etc?
10. The class of guys she moves out with, and the kind of cars that come checking and picking her up for dates, etc?
Let’s hear your view of who is a ‘big girl’?
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Honeycity(f): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
all of the above
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Dyt(f): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2012
wen she s big
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
Honeycity:

all of the above
It can't just be all of the above, cos some 'big girls' to some guys, don't have some or any neither all of the afore-mentioned qualities, so make another choice, lol
Dyt:

wen she s big
Lolz, cheesy cheesy, maybe Fat as yokozuna, I seem to believe that more, embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Killz3(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2012
A big girl is a girl that is big! undecided
A tiny anorexic looking tooth pick of a girl can have the characteristics listed from 1 - 10. Will you still call her a big girl? undecided
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Beync(f): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
Meeting role espectations at different stages of life.
being responsible, to ursef, ur familyand societ at large.
Being a big girl isnt in the big bags it's in the brain
anyways, it depends on what u mean by big girl
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by tellwisdom: 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2012
benyansh, if dem ask u naw, if u are a big gurl. U will be the first to say "Yes na" and u live near Canal sad sad Mshewwwwwwwwwww undecided undecided
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Beync(f): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
Tellmumu did u wash ur koro koro before talking to moi?
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by tellwisdom: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2012
What class are you if i may ask?? "HUGE GIRL" Isnt it??
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Beync(f): 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
What has my class gat to do with the garri u want to smoke this afternnoon?
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by amyg(f): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2012
I would say,a big girl is a financially independent lady,
Capable of making decisions on her own and taking responsibility for her actions.
Guys are not part of the definiton.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by desertboom(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
If you check the front page of today, you'll see a thread of a Nigerian girl that made first class in Engineering Management, Exxon Mobil has also offered her employment. Thus, such a girl should be termed a 'big girl' not all this shinning ones with shinning skimpy dress, shinning finger nail and shinning fake hairs plus daddy's money and some times sugar daddy's money, that parade our street everyday with shinning tokumbo cars.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2012
If you check the front page of today, you'll see a thread of a Nigerian girl that made first class in Engineering Management, Exxon Mobil has also offered her employment. Thus, such a girl should be termed a 'big girl' not all this shinning ones with shinning skimpy dress, shinning finger nail and shinning fake hairs plus daddy's money and some times sugar daddy's money, that parade our street everyday with shinning tokumbo cars.   

angry angry Like this benyansh. She lives near CANAL, yet, she dey form big  sad sad
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by arrived(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
Any babe wey don dey nyansh is a big girl.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by MrsChima1(f): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2012
When she is big. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Beync(f): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2012
tellwisdom:

angry angry Like this benyansh. She lives near CANAL, yet, she dey form big sad sad
Like serioulsy, if u can learn to spell my name correctly, i'l put you up for a security post, there is vacancy.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by tellwisdom: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2012
Employ me to milk ur boobsss wink wink
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2012
Conservative here.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by born2boink(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2012
Nothing Big about anygirl because God created them out of Men bone and flesh, Irrespective of any position they are,they are only big to those working for them, NO girl too big for me, A big girl is someone with pride and arrogant, a girl with devil living on them,
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2012
amyg:

Capable of making decisions on her own and taking responsibility for her actions.

^^I think I agree with u
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by charlyjayden: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2012
@born its true when girls are doing all this independant im too good for anyone crap it is evil all women need a man to look after her just as behind every succesful man is good woman. That is why man is strong and able to hunt etc they are made to provide and take care of their family they need a girl who will be supportive in der ventures.
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by arrived(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2012
Cynthiafred67, are u a big girl?
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by slimyem: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2012
amyg:

nicely said!
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by MrCork17: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2012
big or Fat?   do u realiaaze that 98.3% of Nigerian females are fat?? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Cuteobi(f): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
Now dats a big girl

Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Cuteobi(f): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2012
D useless pic no gree upload.u wud hav seen 'a big girl in pic'
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2012
in a typical naija"s girl"s mind wen dem get blackberry then weave brazialian hair den dem don belong to the class of big girls grin
why do u think say many naija babes dey steal their friends blackberry to use and denge pose for street grin
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2012
Mschewww, There's no such thing as big girl, I'm always bigger wen we're having sex and she's moaning under me,
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by adosjun(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2012
A big gurl is a gurl with big yansh ? who knows how whine waist during intimacy
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2012
When she's fat weighing over 145Ibs
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2012
a big girl is one who knows what she wants and goes for it without using any under hand tactic
Re: What Makes A Lady A Big Girl? by Tosinville(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2012
All of the above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? / My Boyfriend Wants To Carry His Females Cousin To Uk Instead Of Me / See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.