Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1422417 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2012
habayommy: yaba shocked I stay at Berger. Can it be repaired i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a day and how much is it gonna cost?
It can be repaired and thats why i ask you to bring the device, i cant tell you a specific price until i see the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by habayommy: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2012
eb_ab:
It can be repaired and thats why i ask you to bring the device, i cant tell you a specific price until i see the screen
okay...so what's the address of your office? As per the cost, at least let mε̲ k₪☺w the price range so that i k₪☺w how much am gonna come along with. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by demaingee: 8:35am On Nov 28, 2012
Hello , Please I'm in dire need of an engineer dat can help mi with d factory unlocking of an Iphone 4S,I took d fone to computer village and they said its not possible because d version is high.
However, I've read a little about factory unlocking and its actually a new development from Apple....Any HELP on d issue will be appreciated
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pls who can help me
I have been trying to update my NOKIA N8-00 but it's not even updating
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harlos: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Pls who can help me
I have been trying to update my NOKIA N8-00 but it's not even updating. What can I do to solve this mystery Pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2012
pls help... I use a Torch 9800. Nd i
subcribed 4 etisalats bis.. D problem
is,only my bbm is working.. My
appworld,social netwrk nd my browser
isnt working... I mean it isnt even
opening @ all. It shows me an error msg 'ur device does nt currently have any
browser configuration, service book
entries' pls wot do i do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dolphine92(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2012
i have a bb javelin with a bad mother board so i dont know ifi can get another mother board /panel for it..thanks 08097250588
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by engrhamid(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2012
Dolphine92: i have a bb javelin with a bad mother board so i dont know ifi can get another mother board /panel for it..thanks 08097250588
GETTING A NEW PANEL IS LIKE BUYING A NEW PHONE ENTIRELY. . .SO Y NT GET A NEW PHONE INSTEAD
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2012
eb_ab:

i can fix that for you, where are you located
i stay in Ogun state, but i can always come down to the computer village. kindly send me your number so i can call you up and na how much make i dey prepare? my email is kaysalas at yahoo dot com.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2012
Good day guys. i love what you are doing here. kindly help me unlock this huawei ec 177 modem. imei/meid is A00000362F1CD2 pESN: 80F3C918. thnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blizzers(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Av gt dis N8 which jst started acting funny,first it was hanging thereafter not charging anymore bt av bin able to do evry oda tin on it.plz engineers in d house can I knw wat the problem is nd hw it can be resolved.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danqujigy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
My nokia N97 is restarting itself frequently and it is hanging when using the keybord. When the phone is OFF it still consumes power and drain the battery, plz somebody help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Leripa(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2012
Can somebody help on how to UNLOCK this phone.
It's a SHARP (vodafone) phone. I've tried unlocking it myself but to no avail.

Details:
SHARP 550SH

IMEI no: 358144/00/143789/0

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dammy5ive: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
pls i forgot the lock code to my nokia e75, the imei number is 359557011527732 my email address is dammy5ive@yahoo.co.uk thanks for your assistance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IZUKWU(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hey,am using nokia c2-00, i just downloaded a mobile pdf reader to my phone but when i want to use it to read e books ,it keeps saying can't load document on further examination of the application, i discovered that it is requesting for an activation code ,it refereed me to a site zesiumshop.net to buy the code,i couldn't see the site to buy this code ,is there any other way to run this app or obtain the activation code. Somebody help me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Kaysalas: Good day guys. i love what you are doing here. kindly help me unlock this huawei ec 177 modem. imei/meid is A00000362F1CD2 pESN: 80F3C918. thnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fasodecapo(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Please my younger sister mistakenly deleted whatsapp completely on her nokia asha 201 and since then, i cant redownload it cos its saying unsupported format? Please if there is anything i can do, dont hesitate to inbox me. My facebook email: sfarominiyi@yahoo.com, 2go: mathefaro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zevous: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
I mistakly drop my touch..pls how much is a new screen, d flex and how is a new casing..pls respond naau
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Can somebody give me all the info i need on how to relaod the OS of my blackberry using my system....i don't know hw to do it at all undecidedCan somebody give me all the info i need on how to relaod the OS of my blackberry using my system....i don't know hw to do it at all
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manucho: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
pls make una help me ooooo i have a problem with my htc wildifre S, it was charged full lats night before i went to bed and when i woke up around 2am it was still on working but when i woke up this morning i discovered it was off so i tried switching it on but i couldnt since, i even tried charging its not bringing out any indicator that it is charging though the battery is full.......what might be the problem and how do i go about it? Waiting to hear from you or any other members on this site. thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
habayommy: okay...so what's the address of your office? As per the cost, at least let mε̲ k₪☺w the price range so that i k₪☺w how much am gonna come along with. Thanks
Give me the model and product of the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
zevous: I mistakly drop my touch..pls how much is a new screen, d flex and how is a new casing..pls respond naau
Can you bring the phone to my office? My office is at akoka yaba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
danqujigy: My nokia N97 is restarting itself frequently and it is hanging when using the keybord. When the phone is OFF it still consumes power and drain the battery, plz somebody help me out
Software problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2012
zevous: I mistakly drop my touch..pls how much is a new screen, d flex and how is a new casing..pls respond naau
casing = 2 - 2.5k
flex = 2.5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by A2J(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2012
Hello Engineers,

I have a HTC Desire HD, the usb port not working anymore which means i cant charge my phone or connect it to a pc.

Please i want to know if it is repairable/changeable, what would be price be and where i can go fix it.

Thanks all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manucho: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2012
pls make una help me ooooo i have a problem with my htc wildifre S, it was charged full last night before i went to bed and when i woke up around 2am it was still on working but when i woke up this morning i discovered it was off so i tried switching it on but i couldnt since, i even tried charging its not bringing out any indicator that it is charging though the battery is full.......what might be the problem and how do i go about it? Waiting to hear from you or any other members on this site. thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tonymilan(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
pls can someone tell how to use blackberry as wifi wit ipad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Leripa(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Leripa: Can somebody help on how to UNLOCK this phone.
It's a SHARP (vodafone) phone. I've tried unlocking it myself but to no avail.

Details:
SHARP 550SH

IMEI no: 358144/00/143789/0

Thank you.

HELP NEEDED HERE OOOOOO!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Leripa(m): 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2012
Where are the phone engineers??

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1238) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.