Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (55801 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Zico5(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by freethinker01: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Officialbaby: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2020
God bless u nna banyi

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:
probably because you got the virus, SL you got nothing to loose

well

I won't say a word
Senseless post
It'd have been better you didn't actually say anything than to say rubbish

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by abdullkabar(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2020
The use of facemask has its own controversy
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Kingpele(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2020
This our brother self, u think corona virus dey hear grammar, this is how all this government officials all over the world got this virus, always feeling too big and arrogant well Boris Johnson is greeting you ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by bjgurl(f): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Black seed is said to be cure for all diseases except death.
That being said, it's a brilliant anti-inflammatory effect that work and bind perfectly to the cells and defend the cell from more damage and as well an repair the damage cells.
It's an inhibitor.
It fight against Free radical cells and disrupt their formation.
If you want some, I mean black seed oil
Cold press, undiluted
Check my signature
If you as well in need of supply of black seed for consumption or consultations, check my signature.
You can never go wrong with seed nutrition.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:31am On Apr 07, 2020
This is the kind of ageny Buhari will give southerners.... So they can go and die

But security immigration customs dss etc and crude oil will be distributed to his Fulani brothers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by MYHUBBY: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol they knew...this is one of the key position u can't give anyhow if not many would die ..so they look for the best ...which most times it's Igbo
Na their way

you people sense of reasoning ehn? people reasoning like this in 21 century. I pity your kids that will share from your gene, there is a fatality waiting in their psychological traits if anyone share in this your weird gene

the work commissioner for health in Lagos is doing should be accredited to the commissioner instead of Sanwaoolu making the provision available for them.

if dem no appoint you people, na marginalisation, if they'd na bragging. that's why you use bragging lose appointment for your kinsman in Liberia

you people experience during civil war had affected your sense of reasoning beyond redemption

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by jaxxy(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
who told you igbos produce the best medical doctor's? You messed up. Yorubas produce the best brains in medicine so shut the Bleep up

Yoruba and igbo again. Watch the Hausa/Fulani man won't join issues with u both. Just observing and laffing at ur childishness.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by ameh99: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...

Nna keep doing your work ...we appreciate you

Must you rub tribalism on every topic..

Please grow up....

And if you are already grown ...

Then wise up.... undecided

13 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by EXLOVER(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2020
Seun:
With this attitude, he could be the next Boris Johnson. But I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.
Bro what's up? It's been a while, let's drink some beer tonight 19:00hrs at our normal drinking spot. Bills on me
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by majamajic(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2020
This guy need coronavirus to bring his head up , if they have known

He go smell that seat !
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by mattaz(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Nairaland can sometimes get sickening because of callous comment like this
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by sanusi44z(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol they knew...this is one of the key position u can't give anyhow if not many would die ..so they look for the best ...which most times it's Igbo
Na their way
You ppl(Ibo) suffer from inferiority complex. U celebrate and boast of anything. If na u be President or Vp, we no go rest for this country. Reason why no one wanna trust u with anything.

Una no well at all

8 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Felincous(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

I can smell inferiority complex in u from a far ���
Get ursef out of this..it won't do u any good.

7 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by PHIPEX(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
why are you guys so tribalistic. Everything about igbo Man is tribe tribe tribe. But the funny part is many of them don't stay in their region. They depends on other tribes to sell their market.
You ended up being as tribalistic as the person you are correcting if not more

Before you recommend mask make sure Nigeria can produce it

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Seun(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2020
Once enough people have died and our economies have suffered sufficiently, they'll start to recommend masks and the Coronavirus will go away.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by isaacsegun(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

You guys have problem I swear! must everything be about tribe? the same way your ancestors brought this tribalism agenda to the alartness of other ethics group in the country that we are still dealing with till today.

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by ameh99: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
This is the kind of ageny Buhari will give southerners.... So they can go and die

But security immigration customs dss etc and crude oil will be distributed to his Fulani brothers

Please tell him to reject the job and you can offer him a better one... undecided
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by amaniro: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
who told you igbos produce the best medical doctor's? You messed up. Yorubas produce the best brains in medicine so shut the Bleep up

Can the two of you just shut up for once with all these tribal bullshit?

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by am4truth(m): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Honestly, you need to have a change of mindset. Why is it that some of our kingmens from the east have this inferiority mindset?
Are you aware that he went for training in China in the midst of this pandemic? Did he used his own money to go?
I heard it when he was praised by the President himself? What else do you want?
What do you want to gain from this?

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
Allow him to be running his mouth like a broken radio.. Igbo people wey no de even go school

4 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by nnadychuks(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Duru9:

If they had known that his department will blow like this they for don replace him since
Now nobody is mentioning the NCDC chairman name

God will protect him
Amen
mrvitalis:

Na their way
Powerintoxicate:
You should no longer see or identify yourself solely as a member of a tribe, but as a citizen of a nation of one people working toward a common purpose.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Asour: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Duru9:

If they had known that his department will blow like this they for don replace him since
Now nobody is mentioning the NCDC chairman name

God will protect him
Amen

Really ?

The role is a Thankless role. One will have to be a Dr Evil to expect a time like this where they can "cash out". I doubt anyone with the aim to cash out would be there.

Take Anthony Fauci of the USA. A 70 yr old man with barely 4-5 he sleep in the last few weeks.

Even for the extremely corrupt and attention seeking, that's clearly not a fanciful job.

God strengthen them.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by amaniro: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Very misleading.

Imagine telling us at his level that only infected people and medical personnel should wear it but your members do.

Yet, you guys are working on a mask policy.

Very irresponsible answer from a responsible fellow.

Please, always wear your masks when leaving your house.

Don't listen to this man

Funny enough he is actually right. I dont believe in facemask for now, how effective has it been in europe with thousands of cases?

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Angelfrost(m): 11:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, if weather is what hibernates covid 19 virus isnt USA suppose to overcome it during this isolation period with the various house heaters and fire place they have ?

Guy, Americans are innately weak!!! Full stop!!! grin
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by linearity: 11:41am On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Very misleading.

Imagine telling us at his level that only infected people and medical personnel should wear it but your members do.

Yet, you guys are working on a mask policy.

Very irresponsible answer from a responsible fellow.

Please, always wear your masks when leaving your house.

Don't listen to this man

You might have gotten him wrong.

He is trying to lead by example....his premise is, even if he is privy to some inside info, he is not wearing face because they have not told you to.

Once the guidelines are released and everyone is on the same level, then everyone including himself will make their own decisions.

Nothing in his comments prevents individuals like myself and you from wearing a face mask,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by NairaMaster1(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by XANDERBOY85: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
But wait o, if weather is what hibernates covid 19 virus isnt USA suppose to overcome it during this isolation period with the various house heaters and fire place they have ?

Probably it’s because they’re presently dealing with the initial crop of patients that caught it before preventive measures were put in place! Give it another one or two weeks and you’d most likely begin to see improvements!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.