Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,390 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (55798 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Raypower99: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
this is confusing which way do we follow to wear mask or not
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by ivolt: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
SMH
How did this one with poor reasoning ability end up as the head of NCDC?
The only acceptable answer for someone in this position is that face masks don't work(it does).

He probably think bragging is a cure for Coronavirus

See you in the ICU.
But I hope you don't take your innocent surbodinates with you.

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by ivolt: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Raypower99:
this is confusing which way do we follow to wear mask or not
Don't listen to this man.
He is irresponsible.
If masks don't work doctors won't be using it and countries won't be fighting
themselves to get it.

Always use mask when leaving your home.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by nanauju(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
why are you guys so tribalistic. Everything about igbo Man is tribe tribe tribe. But the funny part is many of them don't stay in their region. They depends on other tribes to sell their market.

Ur aboki Brothers are they not in other states. Onye-ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Didi2d(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=MrGerald post=88185284]Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi etc are highly industrialized and commercial cities, they are also highly populated, so you're telling me those in these places are also Afonjas? [/quote

Majority of people you find in such places are Igbo because it's their land, but I promise you you won't find a market controlled by Yoruba's or other tribe in such place.
But you can find igbos in almost every part of the country, check out Alaba market in lagos, even in lagos state house rep.

What am trying to say here is Igbo's won't allow other tribe get the same opportunity they enjoy outside their state the way the enjoy in other peoples states.
Igbo's should please stop this tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by ivolt: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga he was selected by WHO to study the in China no one knows more about this virus in Nigeria than him
He is obviously a dullard just like Buhari.
He went to China where mask usage is universal but he still doesn't understand
the importance of using masks.

Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan are also big on mask usage.

Trump and Trudeau are fighting themselves over masks so as to protect their health workers.

But this dullard wouldn't use mask because there is no policy yet.
There is no policy because he is draggin his feet on the issue.

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by mrvitalis(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
ivolt:

He is obviously a dullard just like Buhari.
He went to China where mask usage is universal but he still doesn't understand
the importance of using masks.

Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan are also big on mask usage.

Trump and Trudeau are fighting themselves over masks so as to protect their health workers.

But this dullard wouldn't use mask because there is no policy yet.
There is no policy because he is draggin his feet on the issue.

Mask are only for people close to the infected ....how many times have you seen Trump wear mask ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by suremanpatriot: 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
THIS GUY IS CORRECT WITH WH.O.
Why are yu usin mask where yu no get am? Abi na shit smell yu dey cover nii?
YA GOVT IS FULL OF DULL AND UNSCIENTIFIC BRAINS THAT WIL SOON BE SWALLOWED BY COVID.
LOOK EVERY FED MINISTRY NA MALLAM COVID FEAR WIL FINISH THEM.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by ivolt: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Mask are only for people close to the infected ....how many times have you seen Trump wear mask ?
Says who?

The virus does not show the faces of the infected.
This is a disease where the carrier will be shedding virus without showing symptoms.

If you go out, how do you know the person on the sidewalk is not infected?
You don't and that is why you and he should be on a mask.

Trump is not a health official all his decisions are geared toward reelection.
He will wear full Hamza suits if he believes it will win him the November election.

American CDC previously didn't care about masks for the public because they wanted healthcare personnel
to have enough. They have since changed their views on the use of mask in public. Of course,
they still fall short of mandating mask usage.

The dullard head of NCDC was probably waiting for the CDC to change its position.
When anyone with a brain knows that you should follow successful people's template and
not those struggling with thousands of deaths.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by mrvitalis(m): 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2020
ivolt:

Says who?

The virus does not show the faces of the infected.
This is a disease where the carrier will be shedding virus without showing symptoms.

If you go out, how do you know the person on the sidewalk is not infected?
You don't and that is why you and he should be on a mask.

Trump is not a health official all his decisions are geared toward reelection.
He will wear full Hamza suits if he believes it will win him the November election.

American CDC previously didn't care about masks for the public because they wanted healthcare personnel
to have enough. They have since changed their views on the use of mask in public. Of course,
they still fall short of mandating mask usage.

The dullard head of NCDC was probably waiting for the CDC to change its position.
When anyone with a brain knows that you should follow successful people's template and
not those struggling with thousands of deaths.
So I should believe you over a PhD holder in the field of infectious dieses management ? And a first hand WHO approved researcher ? Get some sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
masterP042:
Our medical professionals are trying.
Medical personals are the real heroes,celebrities and saints, it is clear that those crooked men who calls themselves pastors have no healing powers as they have been lying to their gullible followers.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by thegloor: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Very misleading.

Imagine telling us at his level that only infected people and medical personnel should wear it but your members do.

Yet, you guys are working on a mask policy.

Very irresponsible answer from a responsible fellow.

Please, always wear your masks when leaving your house.

Don't listen to this man

Naija laws are backward
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by MrPaul2: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-why-i-dont-wear-face-mask-ncdc-dg.html
Ah what a joke of a country, with the low paste of test? And we learn that healthy carriers don't show signs. Oga k.ep sh.t
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Clothingonline9(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Because they needed the best ...and he was the best it's a matter of life n death just like his pilot
We have more than 100 doctors who have better qualifications than him in Nigeria.during Ebola crisis which was better managed it was A northerner who was the DG

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Atittude: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
We appreciate your doggedness towards our success story on the war again COVID 19
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Friend22(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol they knew...this is one of the key position u can't give anyhow if not many would die ..so they look for the best ...which most times it's Igbo
Na their way

Everything you guys say has to be through tribalism.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by michoim(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...

Nna keep doing your work ...we appreciate you
You mislead people with your biased thoughts. Checkout PMB last nation wide broadcast on CIVID-19, whether he was not mentioned and appreciated...
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Legendguru: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by mrvitalis(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
michoim:

You mislead people with your biased thoughts. Checkout PMB last nation wide broadcast on CIVID-19, whether he was not mentioned and appreciated...
Shut up I was talking about the tribalistic Yoruba media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by megama: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/covid-19-why-i-dont-wear-face-mask-ncdc-dg.html
dobt roll out policy yet oo. Nigerians go abuse face mask oo. Remember scientist have proven that corrona can leave in face mask for a whooping 10 days. So you see it needs changing on daily basis. We're are suffering from hunger already talked of changing face mask on daily basis
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by dingbang(m): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol they knew...this is one of the key position u can't give anyhow if not many would die ..so they look for the best ...which most times it's Igbo
Na their way
Medicine runs in the family. His late father and mother were doctors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by contigiency(m): 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...

Some of you have swore never to be useful. Thank God you are very few in number that you cannot result to national concern.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by pasol4real(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Very misleading.

Imagine telling us at his level that only infected people and medical personnel should wear it but your members do.

Yet, you guys are working on a mask policy.

Very irresponsible answer from a responsible fellow.

Please, always wear your masks when leaving your house.

Don't listen to this man
Until a policy is in place for every Tom,dick n harry to wear mask , it is sheer stupidity to do so .
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Sunsets: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
As Nwafor Igbo consign, nna you be itiboribo.
mrvitalis:

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by NairaMaster1(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga he was selected by WHO to study the in China no one knows more about this virus in Nigeria than him

You and I are different. You may not know it more than him, but, some of us do.

He's not the biggest doctor in Nigeria, he's a political appointee.

There are professors of public health in Nigeria. So many professors of epidemiology and infectious diseases.

For you to say no one knows it better than him is ignorance.

The same WHO you mentioned is saying everyone should use masks now. Try to make personal efforts to get information even when you're not a medical personnel

You think all of us on nairaland are the same ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
oga chikwe, just say you re a big boy who is above the law.
masks is for the foolish masses.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Sermwell(m): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Duru9:

If they had known that his department will blow like this they for don replace him since
Now nobody is mentioning the NCDC chairman name

God will protect him
Amen
this is not true!! the president personal thanked him for his efforts and even said he's proud of him during the nationwide broadcast!!
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by onetouch04: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Doctor wey Sabi... Ndewo
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Difrent: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

LIE, everyone has been praising him and Buhari made particular mention of him during his speech.

Tot y'all were like its only Northerners that head everything now you are agreeing that there are lots of agencies like NCDC which are headed and almost populated by southerners infract southerners head far more agencies of government than northerners. It's only you and your kind that believes all your tribalistic propagandas
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by BigIyanga: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
[quote author=Seun post=88177919]With this attitude, he could be the next Boris Johnson, but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Please take care of yourself, sir.[/quote
Stupdi.. Dr Anthony Fauci of US does not wear mask .. neither does head of US CDC.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Bbklopsy: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
masterP042:
Our medical professionals are trying.
. Can't find d rev fr in d pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.