Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (55803 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Very misleading.

Imagine telling us at his level that only infected people and medical personnel should wear it but your members do.

Yet, you guys are working on a mask policy.

Very irresponsible answer from a responsible fellow.

Please, always wear your masks when leaving your house.

Don't listen to this man
Fantastic take from you.
Very stupid thing for the man to say. How on earth can he say such a thing contrary to international best practice and international stance?
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by mrvitalis(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Difrent:

LIE, everyone has been praising him and Buhari made particular mention of him during his speech.

Tot y'all were like its only Northerners that head everything now you are agreeing that there are lots of agencies like NCDC which are headed and almost populated by southerners infract southerners head far more agencies of government than northerners. It's only you and your kind that believes all your tribalistic propagandas
Who is this one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by toprealman: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Man of the year.....I believe you. But this your face mask policy is ludicrous sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by CeterisXVII: 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...

Nna keep doing your work ...we appreciate you
He is not praised, simply because the only thing he only knows how to do, is to speak plenty grammar.

If not for Lagos State and Sanwo-Olu's team that took charge and deployed men, materials and resources, this guy would still be speaking empty grammar and quoting statistics, up and down during this COVID-19 wahala.....

His team was supposed to manage Lassa fever. What happened? Between January and March this year, 168 people have died from Lassa fever including 12 medical doctors.

What did NCDC do, to prevent it, or to provide treatment and attention to the infected patients? Zero.

He went on air last year, to speak his usual grammar about how treatment for Lassa fever was free.

The following week, a national newspaper interviewed patients in the affected areas, and they all confirmed that it was NOT free, and they made payment for it.

When he was asked to state his own side, he started mumbling and stuttering.

The man needs to be changed, honestly. He just likes photo opportunities and TV appearance.

Till today, Lassa fever is still ravaging over 12 states from North to the South-south, and NCDC under Dr. Chikwe is still looking at it, without curbing it.

Now, COVID-19 disease has overshadowed it, and the man has ignored the fact that Lassa fever is still running unchecked in many communities.....

Only God can save us!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by LivingSage: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Igbo and pride! Pride kill you there.
What would you now say about the doctors and nurses (health workers) with sleepless nights?
Once I, pride kill you there
[s]
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...[/s]

Nna keep doing your work ...we appreciate you
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by zakir007(m): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seun:
With this attitude, he could be the next Boris Johnson, but I wouldn’t wish that on anyone. Please take care of yourself, sir.
With what we've seen in the abroad, you can actually carry and spread the disease unimaginably if you use the same mask repeatedly. People are advised to use a new one daily or spray the old one with disinfectant before wearing so mandating everyone to wear mask could be catastrophic. You know Nigerians nah, we have a lot of illiterates, careless and stubborn people. Even touching/adjusting your mask repeatedly with your bare hands is counterproductive
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by belzabull(f): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
why are you guys so tribalistic. Everything about igbo Man is tribe tribe tribe. But the funny part is many of them don't stay in their region. They depends on other tribes to sell their market.
Thesame way you depend on igbos to buy your market, so you are not making any sense

Igbos dont stay in their region? I gues its chinese, italians and americans that are all over the region then. You arent any better than the person you accuse of being tribalistic

Stupid tribalistic nincompoop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Niwdog(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
ameh99:

Must you rub tribalism on every topic..

Please grow up....

And if you are already grown ...

Then wise up.... undecided
that guy na small pikin
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Kolping: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by idahme(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
who told you igbos produce the best medical doctor's? You messed up. Yorubas produce the best brains in medicine so shut the Bleep up

You would have Chun out data to buttress ur point not using adolescent language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
bjgurl:
Black seed is said to be cure for all diseases except death.
That being said, it's a brilliant anti-inflammatory effect that work and bind perfectly to the cells and defend the cell from more damage and as well an repair the damage cells.
It's an inhibitor.
It fight against Free radical cells and disrupt their formation.
If you want some, I mean black seed oil
Cold press, undiluted
Check my signature
If you as well in need of supply of black seed for consumption or consultations, check my signature.
You can never go wrong with seed nutrition.
How do black seed look like?
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by CeterisXVII: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Google can't replace an authority ...or expect he is an expert if he is wrong he would have been infected
WHO has said that people should wear masks. Is he more of an authority than WHO?
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by CeterisXVII: 12:34am On Apr 08, 2020
mvem:
you are ignorant...what he says is exactly the views and advise of WHO. The mask wearing is a controversial one and only 2 days did Trump approve it for US though Trump said he won't wear one...WHO says the mask wearing should be done by only the infected and health workers but others had different interpretation. Infact initially it was said Mask has no advantage at all....this guy is the best epidemiologist in Nigeria and you are telling him he is saying rubbish because you know more than him...he was one of the selected few that was part of the WHO delegation that went to China to carry out firsthand analysis
Chai! You people can lie! shocked Best epidemiologist in Nigeria?? How?

Simply because he heads a govt agency?

Do you know how many epidemiologists we have in this country? Have you compared their CVs to his own??
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by CeterisXVII: 12:36am On Apr 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Mask are only for people close to the infected ....how many times have you seen Trump wear mask ?
Is Trump a doctor or is he the one heading their disease control centre?
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Dootty(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
But why he does he wear it anytime is briefing the president. If in doubt check all his recent briefing in Aso rock with the president.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by writeprof(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
HisSexcellency:
People will abuse the use of face mask when the policy is out. Nigerians are know to abuse anything.
Face masks was given to everyone in my office few days ago, i saw a couleague were face mask right inside his car on his way home.
Note, he was alone in the car and was still on face mask.

This is common nowadays! I see people wind up all the glasses with a face mask on!
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by MrGerald(m): 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
[quote author=Didi2d post=88188035][/quote]I read your message this is not what you meant
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Iceberg3: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
CeterisXVII:

He is not praised, simply because the only thing he only knows how to do, is to speak plenty grammar.

If not for Lagos State and Sanwo-Olu's team that took charge and deployed men, materials and resources, this guy would still be speaking empty grammar and quoting statistics, up and down during this COVID-19 wahala.....

His team was supposed to manage Lassa fever. What happened? Between January and March this year, 168 people have died from Lassa fever including 12 medical doctors.

What did NCDC do, to prevent it, or to provide treatment and attention to the infected patients? Zero.

He went on air last year, to speak his usual grammar about how treatment for Lassa fever was free.

The following week, a national newspaper interviewed patients in the affected areas, and they all confirmed that it was NOT free, and they made payment for it.

When he was asked to state his own side, he started mumbling and stuttering.

The man needs to be changed, honestly. He just likes photo opportunities and TV appearance.

Till today, Lassa fever is still ravaging over 12 states from North to the South-south, and NCDC under Dr. Chikwe is still looking at it, without curbing it.

Now, COVID-19 disease has overshadowed it, and the man has ignored the fact that Lassa fever is still running unchecked in many communities.....

Only God can save us! [/s]

Shut up your mouth you irritating thing.
Do you ever see anything good I he SS and SE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by bjgurl(f): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
bizzibodi:

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by bjgurl(f): 8:01am On Apr 09, 2020
bizzibodi:

We have the already processed one, if you want and we deliver Nationwide.
Our products is Rain soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.