Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (55799 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu Not Quarantined, But On Self-Isolation For 14 Days - NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by guy222: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Very misleading.

Imagine telling us at his level that only infected people and medical personnel should wear it but your members do.

Yet, you guys are working on a mask policy.

Very irresponsible answer from a responsible fellow.

Please, always wear your masks when leaving your house.

Don't listen to this man
that exactly what i am abot to say, where are his peopl wearing face mask, Or are they ignorant that is only for the sick?

4 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by blowjohn(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
See what they have turned this thread into.
All of u making comments and including one tribe or the other are all maaaaad and I hope u never get any position of national interest in this country.
Very childish humans.
I repeat, I pray u all never get even a position of community interest in this country.
Nonsense.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Queseda: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...

Nna keep doing your work ...we appreciate you
But Buhari gets the blame if the virus goes viral like you have wished, but your kinsman gets the glory when things don't go out of hand. You guys are eternally damned!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2020
PHIPEX:
You ended up being as tribalistic as the person you are correcting if not more

Before you recommend mask make sure Nigeria can produce it
you sef didn't say anything different

If for no reason his wearing mask as head of the agency combatting the disease is a guideline of leading by example especially for millions of Nigerians who won't get a single precautionary aid except that simple mask

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by crackhouse(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
Corona have made this man popular. I don't even know him before or the organisation he represent. Now he's more popular than Donald Trump.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by NairaMaster1(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:
This is the brain behind Nigerians response to this virus ....but he is not praised because of where he is from ...

Telling people to be infected before wearing masks is brain?

He, that has not tested up to 300 Nigerians, how can he know who has and who doesn't have?

This is not a Matter for sentiments. He's my brother but as a health professional, I totally disagree with him sir.

The WHO has since made U-turn on the no infection no masks.

6 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by iswallker(m): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

And he refuses to wear face mask - claiming only infected people shoukd have it on - in a country with one of the lowest covid - 29 testing rates in the world... undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by goshen26: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Imagine, I bought one face mask for 500 yesterday
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Probably it’s because they’re presently dealing with the initial crop of patients that caught it before preventive measures were put in place! Give it another one or two weeks and you’d most likely begin to see improvements!
I actually meant Americans do traditionally have heaters and fire place installed in their houses right from ages (the whole santa Claus fairytale of sending gifts down their chemeys was even coined from it)

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Modikko(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2020
Bigotry
mrvitalis:

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by MrGerald(m): 11:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
why are you guys so tribalistic. Everything about igbo Man is tribe tribe tribe. But the funny part is many of them don't stay in their region. They depends on other tribes to sell their market.
Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi etc are highly industrialized and commercial cities, they are also highly populated, so you're telling me those in these places are also Afonjas?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by stunning4real: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Miracle1991:
why are you guys so tribalistic. Everything about igbo Man is tribe tribe tribe. But the funny part is many of them don't stay in their region. They depends on other tribes to sell their market.
I don't just get it. And is becoming annoying the way they took it here. Shallow minded set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 07, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Telling people to be infected before wearing masks is brain?

He, that has not tested up to 300 Nigerians, how can he know who has and who doesn't have?

This is not a Matter for sentiments. He's my brother but as a health professional, I totally disagree with him sir.

The WHO has since made U-turn on the no infection no masks.
if it was an aboki that was in charge of this same dead agency doing this I guess he would have called for his head.

Agency that has been exposed here severally by those who needed help

3 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Modikko(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Zombie
ZombiePUNISHER:
This is the kind of ageny Buhari will give southerners.... So they can go and die

But security immigration customs dss etc and crude oil will be distributed to his Fulani brothers
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Brugo(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol they knew...this is one of the key position u can't give anyhow if not many would die ..so they look for the best ...which most times it's Igbo
Na their way

Una don start. cheesy See foolish talk.

You are also the best in deveropment. Ask Thailand for their regular death row customers.

If we list igbo deveropers now, you will be crying marginalization. You will run to UN crying for your own country.

5 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by tunize(m): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2020
sapientia:
Very misleading.

Imagine telling us at his level that only infected people and medical personnel should wear it but your members do.

Yet, you guys are working on a mask policy.

Very irresponsible answer from a responsible fellow.

Please, always wear your masks when leaving your house.

Don't listen to this man
That guy gave a perfect answer u sure sey u understand waitn u read?? U don't enforce some certain things on ppl especially wearing of mask wen it is not readily available, even the govt itself did not even provide any enough for its citizens. And before u ask me weda na govt wan give ppl face mask note that these masks are disposable,and traders of it now use it as a medium to start cashing out which makes it now expensive of which u and i know that not everybody can afford it like buy am #200 or #300 then use am one troway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Tmb78(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Yoruba and igbo again. Watch the Hausa/Fulani man won't join issues with u both. Just observing and laffing at ur childishness.
Hmmm!!!
Not disappointed

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Modikko(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2020
This same man came back from China amidst Covid19 outbreak, he had to even self isolate himself before coming out to continue his job. Yet people are applauding him for not wearing a mask. He should lead by damn example and wear the mask. Charity begins at home

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by jaxxy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tmb78:
Hmmm!!!
Not disappointed

What did I do now?? I didn’t mention anyone hating ooo grin
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Heineken(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wow.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by PHIPEX(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mikehot:
you sef didn't say anything different

If for no reason his wearing mask as head of the agency combatting the disease is a guideline of leading by example especially for millions of Nigerians who won't get a single precautionary aid except that simple mask

When you gat to rural areas you will realise that face mask is a luxury.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Tmb78(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
jaxxy:

What did I do now?? I didn’t mention anyone hating ooo grin
Of course,I know how you operate!!!
Well done!!

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by OdefaGirl(f): 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
You know why we should wear it..... because people don't even know they have it and keep spreading it before the symptoms manifests... so wearing it doesn't cause any harm. It can also to an extent prevent the inhaling of the droplets from an infected person.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by odinga1of: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
The guy is Spiderman or Batman?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by jaxxy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Tmb78:
Of course,I know how you operate!!!
Well done!!

Ahhh ok o!

1 Like

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by opribo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Duru9:

If they had known that his department will blow like this they for don replace him since
Now nobody is mentioning the NCDC chairman name

God will protect him
Amen

No they know is a life a death matter thats why he is everywhere. Wait let it get to money sharing then you will know who is the real boss.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by bayortech(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
fellow nairalanders, please help me, I'm in serious challenge, no foodstuffs, no anything, please help me, this is my account details RIDWAN BAYONLE ISMAIL 0057711415 STERLING BANK
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Adakintroy2: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Doctors don't just wear it as cosmetic. The do so for a purpose and that is to prevent themselves from infection. You wearing it also prevents you. What do you mean only doctors and those at the front lines.

Desease that no one knows where it is going to hit next. Everywhere is a technical Frontline always be on guard thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by mrvitalis(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Brugo:

Una don start. cheesy See foolish talk.

You are also the best in deveropment. Ask Thailand for their regular death row customers.

If we list igbo deveropers now, you will be crying marginalization. You will run to UN crying for your own country.
I prefer Saudi death roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by Okwyjesus(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
masterP042:
Our medical professionals are trying.

Men of God don't heal God only use them to heal. l don't think any genuine Pastor will claim the healing is from him.

Buy sense, it's very cheap.
Re: Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
iswallker:

And he refuses to wear face mask - claiming only infected people shoukd have it on - in a country with one of the lowest covid - 29 testing rates in the world... undecided
He was one of the experts selected by WHO to study the virus in China ...if he says don't wear mask don't ...he probably knows more about the virus than any Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Foods And Recipes (weaning And Solids For 6m+) / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.