Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway (69470 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by YoungLionken(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Child's play...
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by gambia(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Too many people with COCONUT head.

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by okomile(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Army should be deployed to take them to barracks so that they can train well!

Useless people

8 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Tessasset(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
But, what exactly is our problem in this country?? What is the whole essence of the stayhome staysafe order that we have?? And most of the people on that road are most likely to be learned?? I'm totally appalled.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Truthfulvoice: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by starbuck(f): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
We are all MAD in this country grin grin

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lagosians and stronghead na 5&6

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Sundaycomputer: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
5G is coming to u people

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lagosians and stronghead na 5&6
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
Stay at home. Leave fitness please.

You can get cash by selling airtime to us.
We can pick 5k to 8m worth.

contact O 9O--- 96 ---3O O--2OO.
We can pay first if we find you ie legit and reliable. .dm Only genuine sellers should approach us.
you stay at home, ete ufot.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Naija we be goats...

Animal sef no stubborn reach human beings

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by geezynoni: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??
Fatty acids in his body

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Roon9(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

This is unfair
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by otosa(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
daddytime:
What's the essence of this lock down again?
this is what the Lockdown means to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by scopusng(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Egungun be careful.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
I have always thought this fitness people are very stupid bt now I'm confirming it.

Where is the social distancing? Knowledge of excersise and fittness without knowledge of safety of health is stupidity.

Look at the numbers shocked One them even took his 2 little children there shocked

Where is my cane grin

7 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Hopebringer: 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nobody gives a shit

angry
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by RedBororo(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
HOPE LAGOSIAN KNOWS THE IMPACT OF THIS, STAY AT HOME PLEASE
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Deoboss(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Obviously Nigerians have not learnt any thing whatsoever. They should see below:

To everyone who thinks that 122 confirmed cases of Covid 19 in Kenya, 214 in Ghana & Nigeria 238 are not serious, look at the numbers below & see where they were on positive Covid-19 patients then think again before doing such crowdy excercise.

�� Italy
February 21 2020 - *21 cases*
March 27 2020 - *86,498 cases*

�� United States
February 21 2020 - *16 cases*
March 27 2020 - *100,037 cases*

�� France
February 26 2020 - *18 cases*
March 27 2020 - *32,964 cases*

�� Germany
February 25 2020 - *18 cases*
March 27 2020 - *50,178 cases*

�� Spain
February 27 2020 - *25 cases*
March 27, 2020 - *64,059 cases*

�� Iran
February 19 2020 - *5 cases*
March 27 2020 - *32,332 cases*

South Africa ��
March 1 2020 - *1 case*
March 27 2020 - *1,170 cases*

We are currently where these countries were in the last 3-4 weeks and we can easily get to where they are right now. *Let's break the chain of transmission by staying at home.*

It's our individual responsibility to do so!.

Pls Circulate this to all your contacts to take precautions so we don't get to that level. Pls let's Stay at Home stay safe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Bigfish121(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
The nigga went to look for bitches
GOFRONT:

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by eneyoduke(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Buhari have succeeded in making them more lazy then before.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by dheolexaone(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
If it is disobeying based on hunger mode, I hear that one... but exercise kwa!

May God help us in this country.

3 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by roladex(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oya go nd arrest them one by one else.funke akindeles should.be discharged nd aquitted

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Coronavirus1: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
ayoola27:
everyone is tired of this lockdown already

Even hunger sef don catch corona virus...

nothing survives in this kwantri
Help your dying brethren
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Jm879316: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

you don’t have to be fat to do exercises

3 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by afecgivers: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seriously! Some of these guys are tired of life. They wish are dead, now committing suicide stylishly.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by DabuIIIT: 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Lolsssssss!!!!! Those ones are either pickpockets or they are having muscle pull at night so they want to burn up the muscles grin grin grin

Btw sha,if I'm olopa eh,I will just make sure I arress the biggest ikebe there for discipline. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by michoim(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
KevMitnick:
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided
On point but God have mercy on us...

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Ayo8(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm beginning to think of Covid-19 as some divine sanitation of human race.... too many fools in existence

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by DabuIIIT: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Any conehead there izza potential pickpocket. grin grin grin
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

It's not only for fat ppl...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.