Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway (69467 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by KevMitnick: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2020
spokesboy:
I insist, dumbass you are bro. Go and write it down, all these shenanigans would be forgotten by summer time when the flu season is over. Malaria is also a transmissible disease you slowpoke. The only difference is mosquito is the carrier of the parasite and it killed 405,000 of your neighbours in Nigeria in 2018 alone. It is on course to kill another 500,000 in 2020 according to projections but Ignorance didn't make that an issue for you but CNN turned you into a zombie on top of a white man disease.
Gosh!!! you are so foolish grin So can malaria be transmitted via physical contact with infected persons? Honestly I thought I was having a conversation with someone intelligent, alas! reverse is the case. We are not even talking about malaria or mosquitoes...lol. We are talking about a viral infection that doesn't have a confirmed cure yet and you are here talking about malaria and flu season affecting the entire world... grin. Oga please stop displaying your ignorance in public. I'm done
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by osazuwa23: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2020
All this cornavirus nonsense is just population control it weird that it is happening during the usa census and election. europeans no there population is dwindling due to mixture of non native white europeans and so they are panicking
daddytime:
What's the essence of this lockdown again?

One would think it was to avoid personal contacts and further spreading of the virus inadvertently.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by spokesboy: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Only time will explain your foolishness and tell you what matters to your sorry ass. What I want you to get into your head but you failed to realise because of your low IQ is that malaria has higher mortality rate here than your fantasy Coroscam. It has killed more of your neighbours than the Corononsense but your weak brain didn't know that because CNN and NCDC doesn't report death tolls on daily basis. I hope I have educated you for free. Shame!
KevMitnick:

Gosh!!! you are so foolish grin So can malaria be transmitted via physical contact with infected persons? Honestly I thought I was having a conversation with someone intelligent, alas! reverse is the case. We are not even talking about malaria or mosquitoes...lol. We are talking about a viral infection that doesn't have a confirmed cure yet and you are here talking about malaria and flu season affecting the entire world... grin. Oga please stop displaying your ignorance in public. I'm done
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Myself2(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
So the Lagos police does not have tear gas carinesters again or what ?
If they don't have, then they should by enough horse whips for the OPC dudes to whip some sense into those idiots
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by patonyx1: 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??

Maybe his soul.. undecided
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by supercase1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
KevMitnick:
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided
Nigeria Corona virus is audio just as president buhari is on audio mode Nigeria just wanna get their share from coromc donations nation wide.belief the tale of Corona in Nigeria and u will also belief the tale of why tortoise shell is broken and patched was that he was thrown out from heaven after betraying birds there and ate up their food grin
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by SalomonKane: 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ermmm, come to think of it, why didn't the police arrest them. Like aren't they violating the stay at home and social distancing order? Lol
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by uuzba(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
People are going to lose their minds soon! And I still haven’t met or heard of anyone I know that actually has coronavirus. It’s very strange if you ask me.
If you meet anybody who has Corona virus, you too will get it. Because you are not testing people are you? You will know TOO LATE. And then, your family and those around you will also have it from you.

Meeting someone who has corona virus is the last thing you want.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Chuky7(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2020
SaintHilary:
I think this Corona Virus Workout excuse is becoming irritating.

You see a skinny looking feminist who can easily pass for a mop stick and should be more bothered about her next meal juging her life away undecided

Na ena go still shout government no gree drop food. So if Dem give you food now na to chop go exercise..smh

Let's be guided please #StayAtHome

for your info you don't only workout to burn fat concern your talk of the skinny feminist...u can do it to also build up your form
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Chuky7(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2020
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??

for your info you don't only exercise to burn fat there are other needs like health problems n to build up your form
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Chuky7(m): 7:58am On Apr 09, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

It's not only for fat ppl...
plz educate them O..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.