Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway (69473 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Excuzeme: 2:04am On Apr 08, 2020
spokesboy:
You are the real dumbass. What is Nigeria's problem with a temperate region's disease. Do US, Italy, UK and Spain lockdown because of Malaria?

World greatest fool!

When did you ever hear that malaria killed someone in those countries that dont even have Mosquitoes?
Weyrey. grin grin

Ecuador has 191 deaths so far and it is as hot as Nigeria. undecided
Iran is also hot, so is Saudi Arabia and they are experiencing deaths.

I guess it is the "lag" in manifestaton in Nigerian infection that is causing all these stupidty, in the next three weeks, when you see hundred dying anyhow, then people like you will grow sense!
But then, it will be too late as it was in Italy and Spain.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Excuzeme: 2:11am On Apr 08, 2020
KevMitnick:

You still don't get it do you? The spreading of this virus has got little to do with climate, but with more of contact with infected persons. But even with that, you are really foolish to believe that this virus will not thrive in our climate. Honestly you are. Can malaria be transmitted via physical contact? I hope you don't eat up your words eventually. Lord have mercy undecided

He will get infected and when his lungs start caking up and he cant breath, he will remember some random dude warned him on Nairaland.
Those who refuse to learn from the mistakes of others, will have to repeat such mistakes
No Ventillators for folish people like this.
undecided grin

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kay4all(m): 2:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Eriggs:
....but why are Nigerians so stubborn and heady like dis? but why are most of dem mad and deaf? Na swear or just stubbornness? dis is how they get Coronavirus and pass it to their loved ones.

true

Nice talk!
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kay4all(m): 2:26am On Apr 08, 2020
stevmatt15:

This is what happens when parents fails to nurture their children in the right way

This is what happens when teachers abandoned their teaching techniques

This is what happens when the society stick to the words "MIND YOUR BUSINESS, IT IS NOT MY CONCERN. WHAT IS MY BUSINESS"

All hands should be on the desk to move it.

Note and lesson : training a child is every bodies business

True yan!
All hands must be on deck not desk.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by pfadom: 2:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Bunch of educated illiterates. They went to school for certificates, but arare dull-minded, unreasonable and mentally blind.

They know the situations in the USA, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany, etc; but they learn nothing.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by 12inchess: 3:16am On Apr 08, 2020
KevMitnick:
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided
Just like Funke Akindele and her husband. These people need to be made an example especially the person organizing/or leading them. Im sure it's one fitness coach that thinks he is above the law. Once the guy is put in jail for like a week
The rest will gather sense. This is highly irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by MrAAA(m): 3:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
People are going to lose their minds soon! And I still haven’t met or heard of anyone I know that actually has coronavirus. It’s very strange if you ask me.

That should be a prayer rather than a doubt. I am sure you wouldn't want someone you know contract the virus.
BTW, Nigeria has a population of over 200 Million, each state has well over 1 million population and the number of recorded cases in the states affected are less than 100 per state. That's less than 0.01 percent of just 1 million. So expect it to be very very rare and keep yourself safe.

Wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 30 seconds
Avoid picking your nose and eyes
Use a nose mask
Maintain social distancing
Any time you go out, wash your hands FIRST before touching anything.
#stay-at-home #StaySafe
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi86420: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by seangy4konji: 4:12am On Apr 08, 2020
MrAAA:

That should be a prayer rather than a doubt. I am sure you wouldn't want someone you know contract the virus.
BTW, Nigeria has a population of over 200 Million, each state has well over 1 million population and the number of recorded cases in the states affected are less than 100 per state. That's less than 0.01 percent of just 1 million. So expect it to be very very rare and keep yourself safe.

Wash your hands regularly for a minimum of 30 seconds
Avoid picking your nose and eyes
Use a nose mask
Maintain social distancing
Any time you go out, wash your hands FIRST before touching anything.
#stay-at-home #StaySafe

what is this one saying..do you know how many deaths in USA now?over 13000, with over 400000 confirmed cases and the number rises every day..nothing leaa than 800 deaths every day...This irresponsible bunch will suffer bit the problem is when they start suffering?hope the government can block them from leaving their Lagos state so they can't come and give us here in Oyo state and Ogun since dem no wan get sense..
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Coronavirus1: 4:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Bodydialect57:
And how can Coronavirus1 be helped?
Not helping me but you are helping the family of 8 I have already done my part

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by MrAAA(m): 4:42am On Apr 08, 2020
seangy4konji:
what is this one saying..do you know how many deaths in USA now?over 13000, with over 400000 confirmed cases and the number rises every day..nothing leaa than 800 deaths every day...This irresponsible bunch will suffer bit the problem is when they start suffering?hope the government can block them from leaving their Lagos state so they can't come and give us here in Oyo state and Ogun since dem no wan get sense..

Some people wants to see the victims first and probably test positive and experience it before believing whatever they choose to believe and then turn to God for healing.
It is a responsibility for everyone to keep themselves safe. When everyone is doing the needful prevention measures, everyone would be protecting themselves as well as others. It is now a collective duty of responsibility.

People who are of the opinion of our tropical climate condition not favouring the virus, it could be true environmentally.
For example, if the virus can survive outside the body for 2 weeks in temperate regions, it might survive outside the body for 1 week in tropical regions like Nigeria.
The problem is not when it is outside the human body but when it gets inside the human body as all humans irrespective of your race, location, age maintain the same INTERNAL BODY TEMPERATURE which the virus has successfully been able to thrive in.
So just kuku remove climate or weather from inside the main equation and keep safe.
USA, UK and the big wigs of Europe are suffering from their initial laxity towards the virus. To the point USA is advising her citizens to remain where they are as their hospitals are already over stressed.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi59173: 4:57am On Apr 08, 2020
kmjxrq209f
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by popcykaylah(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2020
KevMitnick:
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided
Abi o.. the whole idea is to stay away from each other .. can’t you do fitness in your house.yet this dumb retarddds still wanna kill us all

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi60093: 5:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by infogeneral: 6:03am On Apr 08, 2020
It looks like COVID-19 has a demon that makes people across the world not to listen to warnings until they are overwhelmed with the virus attack. We are seeing the situations in Spain, Italy and USA yet people would never learn.

Pls stay at home for the love of yourself and your family not for the government.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by HQuadreal: 6:05am On Apr 08, 2020
SEGLIZ:

I wonder were those useless Warri soldiers are.
they left these idiot and stubborn devils to flex muscle on an innocent soul.

I tire o.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Samade7: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??

Want to become invincible.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by BlueAir: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2020
It's a good thing I'm not president.else a truck of 200 soldiers with rods and iron will be sent to beat the shit out of them and disperse. For endangering the country since force is clearly what they understand most. I'm sure most of them will still travel out of Lagos after sit at home is over
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi11667: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2020
2u0607n2gt
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Excalante(m): 7:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
People are going to lose their minds soon! And I still haven’t met or heard of anyone I know that actually has coronavirus. It’s very strange if you ask me.

Most people in Nigeria will fall ill and recover of the virus without even knowing self

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Insectkiller: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Sttooopid Nigerians..

Covid-19 go just dey smile...

grin grin
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2020
kay4all:

True yan!
All hands must be on deck not desk.

This is what happens when you are in a hurry to type, reply and comment in a post.

Hahahahaha

Deck deck Deck not Desk desk Desk
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Rajosh(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
not strange. out of a population of about 200million people, only 254 officially identified cases. You can see it's very minute.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by placeofallure(f): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Ferdinandu:
What kind of nonsense is this now. Which kind morons do we have in this country. The Army should go and use whip flog all these imbeciles back to their various homes.

Supported! Infact the military should so beat them that they'll miss the road to their houses. Big fools!
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by berbs: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2020
popcykaylah:

Abi o.. the whole idea is to stay away from each other .. can’t you do fitness in your house.yet this dumb retarddds still wanna kill us all
Keeping social distance would make people not to be able to gather themselves and protest.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Justarandomguy: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
They're helping us, the fewer dumber people in this country the better.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Kayharry(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
maasoap:

The way this thing is going and people's attitude, it's just a matter of time before people start dropping dead in hundreds and thousands. It was like a joke like this in Italy, Spain, UK and USA until they realised what hit them. The pattern is always the same.
not sure it will ever happen here..it's been months we are on it here .
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by srclark: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??
no mind am
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Adebowale19: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2020
daddytime:
What's the essence of this lockdown again?

One would think it was to avoid personal contacts and further spreading of the virus inadvertently.
Many thought it is holiday..
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by spokesboy: 9:53am On Apr 08, 2020
The footprint of your comments on Nairaland has shown that you're an ignorant crackhead that is incapable of critical thinking. Before you start stressing your small brain, please google the normal death rate in Ecuador and the death rate from infectious diseases (even without Coroscam). This will let you know what is significant and what is not. In 2018 alone, 405,000 people die of malaria alone in Nigeria and it is not of concern to an olodo like you rather you want us to bother ourselves with an imported Coroscam. Check out how many people Lassa fever has killed so far in last few weeks in Nigeria and idiots like you is only focusing on Coroscam that has killed less that 10 people. Knowledge is power bro, you are only a jelly human pushed around by misdirected fear.
Excuzeme:

World greatest fool!

When did you ever hear that malaria killed someone in those countries that dont even have Mosquitoes?
Weyrey. grin grin

Ecuador has 191 deaths so far and it is as hot as Nigeria. undecided
Iran is also hot, so is Saudi Arabia and they are experiencing deaths.

I guess it is the "lag" in manifestaton in Nigerian infection that is causing all these stupidty, in the next three weeks, when you see hundred dying anyhow, then people like you will grow sense!
But then, it will be too late as it was in Italy and Spain.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by spokesboy: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2020
I insist, dumbass you are bro. Go and write it down, all these shenanigans would be forgotten by summer time when the flu season is over. Malaria is also a transmissible disease you slowpoke. The only difference is mosquito is the carrier of the parasite and it killed 405,000 of your neighbours in Nigeria in 2018 alone. It is on course to kill another 500,000 in 2020 according to projections but Ignorance didn't make that an issue for you but CNN turned you into a zombie on top of a white man disease.
KevMitnick:

You still don't get it do you? The spreading of this virus has got little to do with climate, but with more of contact with infected persons. But even with that, you are really foolish to believe that this virus will not thrive in our climate. Honestly you are. Can malaria be transmitted via physical contact? I hope you don't eat up your words eventually. Lord have mercy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.