Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway (69468 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by meobizy(f): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
They should exercise well. Nothing concern me. I will join them next tomorrow. Man no fit die inside house based on lockdown.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eriggs:
....but why are Nigerians so stubborn and heady like dis? but why are most of dem mad and deaf? Na swear or just stubbornness? dis is how they get Coronavirus and pass it to their loved ones.

This is what happens when parents fails to nurture their children in the right way

This is what happens when teachers abandoned their teaching techniques

This is what happens when the society stick to the words "MIND YOUR BUSINESS, IT IS NOT MY CONCERN. WHAT IS MY BUSINESS"

All hands should be on the DECK to move it.

Note and lesson : training a child is every bodies business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by edoairways: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
cRobo:
even those that have not eaten since last week want to remain fit

I won't say a word
grin grin
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by edoairways: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Image123:
These ones are going to inadvertently cause the lockdown to be extended. Most of them would insult church or mosque to hold service.
And probably they are on this forum
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Raylight2(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
with everything going on. these people seem not to care
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by MichaelDares(m): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
most of you guys here,
let me ask you...
did they provide any shock program for this shutdown?
the only thing for one to stay insane is through this
no light
at least they are.observing the social distancing
.what else should we do

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by KevMitnick: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
spokesboy:
You are the real dumbass. What is Nigeria's problem with a temperate region's disease. Do US, Italy, UK and Spain lockdown because of Malaria?
You still don't get it do you? The spreading of this virus has got little to do with climate, but with more of contact with infected persons. But even with that, you are really foolish to believe that this virus will not thrive in our climate. Honestly you are. Can malaria be transmitted via physical contact? I hope you don't eat up your words eventually. Lord have mercy undecided

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
And how can Coronavirus1 be helped?
Coronavirus1:
As you sanitizer your hands against COVID-19, also sanitize your heart against hate, greed, jealousy, unforgiving spirit, violence, disunity, lies and unfaithfulness..
Stay Safe..stay home help the poor like this account number no food to eat family of 8 God bless you as you give.
First bank .
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi39389: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
8q8r35mle3
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Kayharry(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fr33born:
Nigerians will never take this corona viruse thing seriously until they start seeing their close neighbours and friends fall sick and die of the viruse.
I can see the seriousness in you already any of your neighbor don get corona virus ?
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by SEGLIZ: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
HQuadreal:
Lemme not type what is on my mind...

I wonder were those useless Warri soldiers are.
they left these idiot and stubborn devils to flex muscle on an innocent soul.

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by foleskay(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lagosians too dey overdo. Many of those guys and girls are there for hookups, to exchange contacts and Bleep later. Awon oloshi
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by maasoap(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
KevMitnick:
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided

And Lagos of all States are where the residents are showing this kind of stubbornness! Another 10 cases today

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by megley(f): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
And a couple got arrested for holding a small B-Day party in one corner

Diaris God ooooo

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by bilulu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
KevMitnick:
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided
No mind them, tomorrow they will tell you it's 5G

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by maasoap(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kayharry:
I can see the seriousness in you already any of your neighbor don get corona virus ?

The way this thing is going and people's attitude, it's just a matter of time before people start dropping dead in hundreds and thousands. It was like a joke like this in Italy, Spain, UK and USA until they realised what hit them. The pattern is always the same.

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by bluebay(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
They should all be arrested
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by megley(f): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
So, one old man waka go buy fufu for im family to chop, police catch am... Harass am

Anoda person went in search of gas to cook the small food wey e get to chop... Soldier catch am, harass am say make e dey swim inside gutter

Okay.

My question : where the security people dey, when dis drama dey happen for EXPRESS , when people suppose dey inside house
EXPRESS OOO

WHERE DEM DEY

OKAY!!

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??
build muscles and stay fit.very important
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by princetom1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eriggs:
....but why are Nigerians so stubborn and heady like dis? but why are most of dem mad and deaf? Na swear or just stubbornness? dis is how they get Coronavirus and pass it to their loved ones.

true

This is what happens when u have law enforcers that are more interested in extorting and intimidating people instead to get here and arrest every damn person
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by MrCuteking(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Where are all those Warri soldiers when we need them?
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi77227: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2020
73xgp7s2d3
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi77227: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by piagetskinner(m): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Stay at home Una no go hear... people are just plain stupid
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi37656: 1:02am On Apr 08, 2020
nxseres4eq
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by chaloskyx: 1:05am On Apr 08, 2020
lol well what can i say i guess some Nigerians dont fear death and dont mind dying well thats their business every man for themselves let me just restock cause it seems there is more to come from this covid case in nigeria
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Slickest(m): 1:23am On Apr 08, 2020
This is utmost stupidity from these fools exercising on the street, are they deaf or too dumb to understand what is going on. see the amount of lives at risk, each and everyone of these bastards have families that will be exposed due to this madness. The govt itself is not taking the lockdown seriously.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by enemyofprogress: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Mynd44 too dey follow them do this, anyway she needs it to reduce her fatty bombo

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by LivingSage: 1:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Awon olori kunkun. Bi e bafe ku e ku jeeje, ema ko tiyin ba awon alaimowo mese.
If you've decided to die, just die alone. Do not cause misfortune to the innocent. Very anyhow people angry
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi86106: 1:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by TheAlchemist: 1:53am On Apr 08, 2020
megley:
And a couple got arrested for holding a small B-Day party in one corner

Diaris God ooooo

The corona virus is more lethal in an enclosed environment, you also ginger the virus when in such closed environment you put on your aircondition.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by TheAlchemist: 1:57am On Apr 08, 2020
As long as all the joggers maintain the rules of social distancing nothing wrong with a dose of early morning exercise, it is a great stress reliever. If they were working out in a gym (closed environment)I would have been so disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.