Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway (69472 Views)

Mildred Joshua Ebuka Sent On An Errand From V.I. To Ikorodu Ends Up In Bauchi / Soldiers Storm Gbagada Expressway, Punishes Fitness Enthusiasts (photo) / Lagosians Take Over Gbagada Expressway For Fitness Exercise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by spokesboy: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
You are the real dumbass. What is Nigeria's problem with a temperate region's disease. Do US, Italy, UK and Spain lockdown because of Malaria?
KevMitnick:
This is the same stubbornness that put the UK, Spain, the US and Italy in trouble. Dumb people undecided

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Anuoluwapoakano: 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Exercise/workout doesn't excempt the slim ones bro. Its all for fitness and many more.
GOFRONT:
I can see one skinny dude tryna exercise.....

What else did he want to burn??

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by oyebolaidris: 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Are you sure this ait some church congregation turned exercise team for whatever reason, coz This crowd is too much to be a coincedence
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by autocom: 9:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
winkLagocian people na wa o
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by uniqueama1(f): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians and order flouting are like 5&6.

So skinny ones too want to burn fat right? Anyway, keep exercising but don't bring corona virus to your family members from that exercise trip.

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Las las if dem contact kobid 19 na govt dem still channel de blame to... Buhari is old, Buhari is incompetent, Buhari dis, Buhari dat

Lagos wey be de epicenter of de virus na dem still de behave like zombies wey dem import from Pluto

All these people ehn their Brain's are all frozen

Even b4 diz lockdown, how many of dem been de diz so called yeye workout sef

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Police should fire tear gas canisters na angry
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Angelfrost(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
comradewanle:
In fact Funke Akindele's case small for this one oooo

At this point, and with what we are seeing here, I see no point to that charade or circus of a trial...

Singling her out of the thousands of idiotic law breakers in Lagos alone is just unfair!!!... Just look at Nigerians that can't keep fit inside their compounds! Smh. undecided

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by vasco01(m): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

He wan burn flesh
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Chatflick(m): 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
It's their life.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by nnadychuks(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
someone that has difficulty in breathing would not come out for any workout.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Isoduwa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Stress reliever

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
they would regret this act in coming week, as death toll and infected cases increase exponentially in the coming days.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by everydayboy: 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
SaintHilary:
I think this Corona Virus Workout excuse is becoming irritating.

You see a skinny looking feminist who can easily pass for a mop stick and should be more bothered about her next meal juging her life away undecided

Na ena go still shout government no gree drop food. So if Dem give you food now na to chop go exercise..smh

Let's be guided please #StayAtHome

That one small..... I dey tell you say I saw a guy with 2 abnormal legs jugging this morning. I saw a whole family of 6... :"Papa, mama and children".... My question be say.... Wetin the cripple guy dey find? He was jumping like a frog with no damn shoes on ...!!! shocked shocked... I almost collapsed! Where him want keep fit gangan... Legs or waist? I just dey tired my brother.....
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi75209: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
6i6129ai5t
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Lawrence94(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Bones
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by badonkadonk: 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Exercise isn't all about burning fat.. when you will not read quality contents about exercises..
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by OlujobaSamuel: 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
I just tire, since virtually all business sectors are closed, let transporters move biko, a football tournament is even going on in my area, the crowd was just too much.
We were told to sit at home to avoid crowd, but I see people forming crowd to discuss the sit at home. It is well oo
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by judgementyard(m): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

You bad...

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by crownwish: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Educated illiterate,is it only fat people that exercise to be fit
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by BlueMann: 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fr33born:
Nigerians will never take this corona viruse thing seriously until they start seeing their close neighbours and friends fall sick and die of the viruse.
#fact embarassed
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kemi48408: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by kikelomojessy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Well I think we should stop asking God to save us, instead ask God to give Nigerians SENSE.

stay home and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Doncyn(f): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
This lagosians are fools and ignorant....wehn it will start raining dere,none of Dem should near east ooooo. I hope head bridge is permanently locked
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Image123(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
These ones are going to inadvertently cause the lockdown to be extended. Most of them would insult church or mosque to hold service.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by CaptainFM1: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOFRONT:

Exercise is not only for shedding weight. He may require it for just good circulation of blood in his system. Exercise is good for the heart too.

2 Likes

Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by sissyevy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
SaintHilary:
I think this Corona Virus Workout excuse is becoming irritating.

You see a skinny looking feminist who can easily pass for a mop stick and should be more bothered about her next meal juging her life away undecided

Na ena go still shout government no gree drop food. So if Dem give you food now na to chop go
exercise..smh

Let's be guided please #StayAtHome

Wetin concern feminists with the topic and wetin concern feminists with wetin you write. If u don’t know what feminism is all about, pls never u mention anything close to it again... nonsense
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Kalapizim(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yenefer:
People are going to lose their minds soon! And I still haven’t met or heard of anyone I know that actually has coronavirus. It’s very strange if you ask me.
my sister it is real ooo, I know two people down with this illness o a third friend just tested negative after coming in contact with them.
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Bobbyfreshhh: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eriggs:
make u go out go chop koboko for ur big head or carry corona now, dem force u by fire by force?

Buhari supporters are mostly incoherent why
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by MzTunechi(f): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is covid-19 a joke to these people?? Do they think we that decided to obey and stay in our houses are cowards??! Bunch of stupid people
Re: LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Where are the security agencies enforcing the lock down, are they on break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt / Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.