Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11524 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Twoclans:
Nwamikkpe : curiosity shocked
OKNM : sex : tongue
Donpiko : to find out how much of a big boy he is cool
Look at this silly boy, who are you deceiving
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Sister's lodge! I would love to meet her
Lesbian things
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Manage this rice nd stew grin
u stole this pix from Google?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
0KNM:

[img]https://media1./images/1a33cee6da594cd44801734fdbfa4922/tenor.gif?itemid=8704035[/img]
Nah your fellow man hole you want drill, oshey! cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
grin
Iceyjayz:
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:

Fear fear ,quote me with your original moniker undecided

Elder/preshbills so this is the new moniker you are hiding under. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2020
danduchi:
hehehehehe.. Ohh u went outside and still came back.. Eyaaaa.
It's a guy that's behind that account, because a girl can't be that stupid.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
u stole this pix from Google?
Lol this what happens when you never visited food section,go to food section nd see yummy foods,this what i prepared this morning
Yam nd egg

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Twoclans:

Fear fear ,quote me with your original moniker undecided

Elder/preshbills so this is the new moniker you are hiding under. Yeye
I'm not elder nor whoever you potray me to be on here.

stop hiding using female moniker to cover up this boy, we all know how majority of female monikers on this section is operated by jobless boys here. cheesy

so you want even drill your fellow man? you gay ass nigga. cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol this what happens when you never visited food section,go to food section nd see yummy foods,this what i prepared this morning
Yam nd egg
Damn! lady cannot fry egg. pls go to those mallams were d sell cooked indoime to teach u how to fry egg
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:

stop hiding using female moniker to cover up this boy, we all know how majority of female monikers on this section is operated by jobless boys here. cheesy

You are elder /preshbills /theupsetgirl /etc

Stop been a sissy I will never give you that attention you so much crave .

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Damn! lady cannot fry egg. pls go to those mallams were d sell cooked indoime to teach u how to fry egg
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:

petyprincess is a male though this doesn't mean that every female moniker is male
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol cheesy
how many litres of oil do u used in frying egg?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Awwnn cheesy
He just want to fvck you, forget it. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Fvck, I would love to meet the regal PrincessMila. I think she's intelligent, probably the smartest girl I have seen on this forum, all due respect to them ladies.

I think she can grow to become the Buchi Emechata of our time, the fvck! that girl can write. I love the way she way she expresses herself, I mean no holds barred.

I know she's going places and I have a big crush on her. I'm definitely sure she is pretty and she is Igbo again. Hey I'm a secret admirer of your personality, your friends are lucky to have you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
It's a guy that's behind that account, because a girl can't be that stupid
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Twoclans:

You are elder /preshbills /theupsetgirl /etc

Stop been a sissy I will never give you that attention you so much crave .
I'm not boy, keep deceiving gullible niggas here. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
He just want to fvck you, forget it. grin
this one well?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
smh
You yourself know that am right.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You yourself know that am right.
you no well
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I'm not boy, keep deceiving gullible niggas here. grin

Elder/preschbills/the upsetgirl dont allow me start or else that suicide you wanted to commit two years ago you will commit it today tongue

Do not allow me open our page again.Attention seeker.Very soon you will have over 1000 monikers because of me on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Twoclans:

Elder/preschbills/the upsetgirl dont allow me start or else that suicide you wanted to commit two years ago you will commit it today tongue

Do not allow me open our page again.Attention seeker.Very soon you will have over 1000 monikers because of me on nairaland.
prove you're a female. Upload your pic on your profile for only one day smiley wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
prove you're a female. Upload your pic on your profile for only one day smiley wink

How does that prove anything? Can't I upload my sister's picture for two months ?

The forum has Male nairalanders who speak with me offline .

Leave me and that clown I have his time this morning afterall no church service.

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Twoclans:

How does that prove anything? Can't I upload my sister's picture for two months ?

Leave me and that clown I have his time this morning afterall no church service.
very well then.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2020
Twoclans:

You must be stupid, i don't even know the elder you have been talking of, what proof do you have that i am elder or whatever you call it?

foolish boy, don't go and do something meaningful with your life.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 11:11am On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
That's a male account, it's only a dumb and gullible person that will fall for it.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 11:13am On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
very well then.
Lol you can see the boy is lying, let him prove that he's a female with a recent picture taken with tag on it before i believe.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Twoclans:

Keep liking your post with your alternate monikers you hear

jobless boy.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by BareFacedLies(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Onyi22

I want to fĂșck her grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:
That's a male account, it's only a dumb and gullible person that will fall for it.

You are elder/preshbills/theypsetgirl etc only a gullible person will fall and think you are actually the colour you are wearing now.

I want to sleep.Stop disturbing me .

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2020
Iceyjayz:

You are elder/preshbills/theupsetgirl etc only a gullible person will fall and think you are actually the colour you are wearing now.

I want to sleep.Stop disturbing me .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

This Cocunmba Will Marvel You (pic)!!!!.... Warning highly erotic / When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Unbelievable! See What These Slay Queens Were Caught Doing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.