Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11506 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Computergeek na
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I just pity that dude u are gold digging
At least i love him nd never cheated on him so?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
it will always be MissTechy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Walahi neva, na sweet sixteen u go be na
Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yes o grin
Doze lagosions ni eleyi, GR go nd blow then cum bck, rite nw am kiping er company
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

So GR went for x_tra pussy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Eyah next time you will get to know your partner b4 rushing into marriage! You have 95 percent of the blame!
Gr learn รณ
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Eyah next time you will get to know your partner b4 rushing into marriage! You have 95 percent of the blame!
There's a thread am trying to dig up and show u. The thread is about a former military governor who got married to his wife in the 80s and his wife died in think some four years ago. in his interview he said he never. dated his wife. they never met. a friend introduced the wife. to him and the got married.

It's really not about dating someone or getting to know someone. A good person will stay regardless. A bad person will go regardless

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

u actually love his money not him

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:37am On Apr 12, 2020
Semperty:
Ariza
I wanna see if he/she is transgendered

Allaboutkatiee. I don't know why

Awwnn cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
There's a thread am trying to dig up and show u. The thread is about a former military governor who got married to his wife in the 80s and his wife died in think some four years ago. in his interview he said he never. dated his wife. they never met. a friend introduced the wife. to him and the got married.

It's really not about dating someone or getting to know someone. A good person will stay regardless. A bad person will go regardless
Different strokes for different peeps, what works for A might not work for B!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by 7abibi(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Pocochanta grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Different strokes for different peeps, what works for A might not work for B!
na now u know?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
na now u know?
So because A marries without long courtship nd it works out well for him doesn't mean it will works out well for you,hope you get it nw?

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 8:42am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

So because A marries without long courtship nd it works out well for him doesn't mean it will works out well for you,hope you get it nw?
So because contract marriage doesn't work for me does not mean it won't work for u. hope u understand it now?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 8:43am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

there was no courtship at all
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 12, 2020
makydebbie:

grin
he disguised his reason. What HE want is your cookie grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
there was no courtship at all
Without* I hope you have learnt your lesson?
Nd can you stop mentioning me everywhere please?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Without* I hope you have learnt your lesson? Nd can you stop mentioning me everywhere please?
are u a Christian?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Without* I hope you have learnt your lesson? Nd can you stop mentioning me everywhere please?
are u a Christian?
Petyprincess:
are u a Christian?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
are u a Christian?
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Yeah
I thought as much. Which church?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I thought as much. Which church?
I'm tired of answering questions,let me enjoy my easter celebration in peace
Gracias!!

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:31am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
I'm tired of answering questions,let me enjoy my easter celebration in peace Gracias!!
What are u giving me for easter?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
What are u giving me for easter?
Manage this rice nd stew grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

Evening newspaper is a term nairaland kid use to call ladies above 30 so that should give u a clue wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:

You nd ur boy friend still dey do ur lov play ni
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 10:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Petyprincess:
Omoh ef i get diz kian food ha

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by zexy2030(m): 10:11am On Apr 12, 2020
missraine69
Good sex; she is a gynaecologist.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Iceyjayz: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol, just snap pictures?
And fvck you probably.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

OMG!! See The Extent This Guy Went Just To See This Lady's Thing [PHOTOS] / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.