Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11502 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ariza
I wanna see if he/she is transgendered

Allaboutkatiee. I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please what is your problem exactly? Which stupid call you talking about? It seems kaduna weather is affecting your brain abi?
hmm.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
hmm.
On a serious note nw, what have i done to you?
I never backed down on my promise bt still you wnt let me be undecided What do you want?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ladylite:

Am married sir. Too late
yee my eyes Buh diz tin go pain am
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

On a serious note nw, what have i done to you?
I never backed down on my promise bt still you wnt let me be undecided What do you want?
Na play I play o. If I no play now, same u go say I hate women. now am playing u are vexin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
yee my eyes Buh diz tin go pain am
lol
I have petyprincess at disposal if I want to have sex OK. so dat girl was just tripping.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Dem plenty. Riele. Jwessgratitude. Iceyjayz. Ilegendd. Lalasticlala. Seun omo Obianukor abi Oke boya Imo ni. sweetcunt97. Ladylite. Ann2012. Oyinprince. Hardes. Devilpen. Pabon. Bobosneh. Manaraboskegrills( abi how dem dey talk am??). Mynd44. sissy3. Dominique. Froshloaded. BladeO. Bentlyjnr. . . . . Dem plenty e neva pinish. , . .
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Na play I play o. If I no play now, same u go say I hate women. now am playing u are vexin
Mentioning me on every thread like am with your balls undecided is that how they play with ladies in your village? Anyways as i said i no get your time,dnt worry when you open another wailing thread i go come give you advice as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
lol
I have petyprincess at disposal if I want to have sex OK. so dat girl was just tripping.
Petyprincess no mind am ó, make he no score penalty(ef you knw you knw) ladylite hello
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Mentioning me on every thread like am with your balls undecided is that how they play with ladies in your village? Anyways as i said i no get your time,dnt worry when you open another wailing thread i go come give you advice as usual grin
Kul down sita_in_law na
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Kul down 6ta_in_law na
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Petyprincess no mind am ó, make he no score penalty(ef you knw you knw) ladylite hello
Greatresearcher the 2 seconds man which score he wan score abeg?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

If there ever gonna be a wailing thread the headline would be "Help! Petyprincess burst my balls while giving me head"
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Kul down 6ta_in_law na
If only you could see how many times he mentioned me today on different threads someone will think I'm with his balls really.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

It's sperm that makes a lady pregnant and not how long a man last

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

If only you could see how many times he mentioned me today on different threads someone will think I'm with his balls really.
Maybe you re wit his ert lol buh diz guy likes you
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
If there ever gonna be a wailing thread the headline would be "Help! Petyprincess burst my balls while giving me head"
Continue dreaming!!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
I dnt think so angry

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

you like doze arik air guyz 7HOURS

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

U always talking about balls while ur mates are talking about their textbooks.

spoilt kid
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dnt think so angry
Ask him na shey u guys don meet in person
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
This is the only thing I like from her

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:
I dnt think so angry
you re young i guess
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
This is the only thing I like from her
Na pussy go kill you, haba ! ? !

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
Na pussy go kill you, haba ! ? !
Nah! Actually petyprincess is the one wanting me.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
you re young i guess
She's young, slim, decent, but her pussy is wider

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess all i see is another iceyjay and riele ask froshloaded
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by prizlezzlalasky(f): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pcguru and computergeek.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Tominix(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
She's young, slim, decent, but her pussy is wider
A decent girl won't go for you. . . . Petyprincess you won

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Nah! Actually petyprincess is the one wanting me.
For your analog mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
Tominix:
you re young i guess
I'm evening newspaper o grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
It's sperm that makes a lady pregnant and not how long a man last
Dnt console yourself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Unizik Girls, This Is For You. True Or False - Photo / HOW MANY NAIRALAND GIRLS CAN SAY AMEN TO THIS? / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.