Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11522 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro OlawaleBammie don't send that girl a penny. That's a trap.
Be a redpiller
brother wale don't send that girl money...that's a trap

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

I actually saw it somewhere... It went thus.

Stay at stay at home, owo tiku wazo cry

And that's just the reality.

Staying at home and spending money without means of fast recovery.....

Owo ma tan niye

And dat is why its advantage us dat stays in a not so big megacity.

I actually love it down here sha.

So as i said earlier, I would love to meet you one day.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

And dat is why its advantage us dat stays in a not so big megacity.

I actually love it down here sha.

So as i said earlier, I would love to meet you one day.

When you come down to lag...in the nearest future.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro OlawaleBammie don't send that girl a penny. That's a trap.
Be a redpiller

Geezzz!!

Khaiii!!!

Ok den, where is d redpill, give me one tablet plss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

You are not ok...I don't want to abuse you...

It seems you just learnt the redpill ish...

Nobody is asking for money Here or soliciting for funds..we are just discussing on your thread(apologies for that)

Check our other mentions, we spoke about this same lock down...

So.geddifok
Your plans won't work. He's not sending you a penny. Learn to fend for yourself.
Tomorrow you whores would want to compare yourself with the white girls. you want balckmen to respect you just like the white men respect their women. Do y'all do what the white women do? why the fvck do y'all want our respect?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Geezzz!!

Khaiii!!!

Ok den, where is d redpill, give me one tablet plss
Follow ubunja thread asap

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

When you come down to lag...in the nearest future.

Lol, one thing i dont know is d definition of a nearest future grin grin

But anyway, a don hear sha.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Your plans won't work. He's not sending you a penny. Learn to fend for yourself.
Tomorrow you whores would want to compare yourself with the white girls. you want balckmen to respect you just like the white men respect their women. Do y'all do what the white women do? why the fvck do y'all want our respect?

I think you are stu.pid and ma.d for saying you whores...

Do you see me requesting for money....I am.so.angry I commented on this thread and even engage you.

If you want to reply someone be civil enough and stop saying obscene words.

Last warning...

5 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Follow ubunja thread asap

Lol, so na ubunja b d chemist cheesy grin

I tot its Martinez39s na...

U dont even know the kind of drugs ur master sells and u call ursef an apprentice SMH grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

Do you see me requesting for money....I am.so.angry I commented on this thread and even engage you.

Last warning...

I regreted i caused u this maam, am so embarrassed i swear. I tot the thread would b of civil and decent conduct.

Pls forgive me, its my mistake

Pls forgive me i beg u with whosoever that Lords over u, be it Allah, Ur father, mum, or anybody.

Pls just forgive and forget.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

Guy seriously u just disappointed me. Cant measure how weaken i am.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, so na ubunja b d chemist cheesy grin

I tot its Martinez39s na...

U dont even know the kind of drugs ur master sells and u call ursef an apprentice SMH grin cheesy cheesy
Bro I'm really sorry. I know u gonna hate me for this. but am doing it for u. I am saving your life.

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
fatymore:

Last warning...

Pls fvck off. this thread is not for whores. imagine! she stylishly begged for money. wtf! I really went to study you whores so I know y'all techniques.
fvck off. he won't send u a penny.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy seriously u just disappointed me. Cant measure how weaken i am.
Am sorry! But don't you think that that girl was about begging u for money? u see her techniques? damn!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by fatymore(f): 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I regreted i caused u this maam, am so embarrassed i swear. I tot the thread would b of civil and decent conduct.

Pls forgive me i beg u with whosoever that Lords over u, be it Allah, Ur father, mum, or anybody.

The guy is obviously a kid without manners.

No problem... Goodnight
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

It's time you drop this. simpin attitude
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro I'm really sorry. I know u gonna hate me for this. but am doing it for u. I am saving your life.

Guy i never said am on a lookout for a partner, pls why embarrassing the young lady for goodness sake,

She was never even on ur thread i was d one who invited her,
She's my online chatmate and i love conversation with her, why embarrassing her.

Nobody even made mention of cash giveaway or any other tin.

I just regretted calling her over.

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by OlawaleBammie: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
It's time you drop this. simpin attitude

U may b well to do more than i am but gbagbe, wen it comes to manning up walahi u dey learn for my side. I dont worship pussy like u but i do give respect to everyone irrespective of genders

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2020
fatymore:

The guy is obviously a kid without manners.

No problem... Goodnight
I just spoilt it for u. Your plans have failed. Learn to fend for yourself.

I'm a redpiller. the ladies' nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:04am On Apr 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U may b well to do more than i am but gbagbe, wen it comes to manning up walahi u dey learn for my side. I dont worship pussy like u but i do give respect to everyone irrespective of genders
A pussy worshipper just saved you from being gold dig
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:10am On Apr 11, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy i never said am on a lookout for a partner, pls why embarrassing the young lady for goodness sake,

She was never even on ur thread i was d one who invited her,
She's my online chatmate and i love conversation with her, why embarrassing her.

Nobody even made mention of cash giveaway or any other tin.

I just regretted calling her over.
Let me tell you one thing you don't know about women. we do say women are foolish women have fish brain. Yes they are foolish and with fish brain but these beings are very crafty.
Did you know that if I had allowed u guys continue with the chats that fatymore would've begged u for money? That 50naira story was a bait.

5 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by kestolove95(m): 1:09am On Apr 11, 2020
Olayinka777:
Kestolove95

Reason being that we stay in the same state & I'm also down for her.

Also want to meet Sweetcunt97
I stay in Niger state, London street, but sowie I can hangout with u, Yoruba people are dirty
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by makydebbie(f): 1:26am On Apr 11, 2020
Neimar:
Makydebbie oooo

No reason maybe to snap pictures with her

Lol, just snap pictures?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:26am On Apr 11, 2020
[quote author=Shibaraba post=88306940][/quote]Na dat day ur mama and papa go take their hands bury u or throw ur corpse away for the vultures to consume. U wan kill dem MANNA while We Dem MANNA soldiers dey here? Devil dey reserve ur space for hell for u, no be corona go kill u, na blows for ur heads and prick. amkpeo
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Twoclans(f): 3:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Nwamikkpe : curiosity shocked
OKNM : sex : tongue
Donpiko : to find out how much of a big boy he is cool

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by abidex0z(m): 3:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Khiaa cos of her assertiveness and intelligence..

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by anuma1(m): 4:28am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Oh wow! I hope they see this and arrange a meeting
but I am in awka Anambra state.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by azpekuliar: 4:38am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
ur reason?

His satirical posts on just about any topic on Nairaland that catches his fancy and using impeccable flawless English to do so. That man is a rarity. He is my Nairaland legend!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2020
Una Toto.

To see how ugly this mad man looks like.
His mind is more uglier to monkey.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 4:44am On Apr 11, 2020
pcguru1:

Seriously why do people hate on this guy, I see it everywhere on NL, did he do something ?
Number one ass kisser of fantastically corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Ishilove: 5:12am On Apr 11, 2020
Jakumo. He has a killer sense of humour.
Lalasticlala_. I want to know the secret behind his patience with his employer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

If Size Really Matters – Why Do Girls Moan When They Get Fingered? / Zambia Bans The Use Of "Sex Doll" / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.