Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,233 members, 7,839,224 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best (6417 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by ifyalways(f): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2007
Men gossips
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by herthesir(f): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2007
i really dont like the idea of discussing relationship with my friends.cos some times they tend to advice based on the affection they have for u.the way i see things is wat u dont have u dont give.that is the case of some friends that re not in any relationship.they dont know wat it takes to make a relationship work out so they give their option based on move and novel judgements.i think u need to tell her u dont like the idea of being discussed among her friends.that should do.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Tawak: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
helloooooooo,u neva luved her boi
cos if u do u cant tell mi u gave up all d luv n gud times u guys spent 2geda all because she tells everythin 2 her friends

pls dnt giv mi dat crap
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Busta(f): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2007
Tawak:

helloooooooo,u never luved her boi
because if u do u can't tell mi u gave up all d love n good times u guys spent 2geda all because she tells everythin 2 her friends

please dnt giv mi that crap

don't blame him/her

how would u feel if other people are all up in your buziness. especially if u've warned them and they keep doing it.
the is it really worth it to stay with someone like that if they will take their friend's opinion over urs?
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Bosdem(f): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2007
I hope one of those her friends won't back for u, cos some girls just discourage a good relationship probably because they are not into one, so they want u to be like them.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by kingkams(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2007
I dont know why girls like sharing their exploits with friends about their personal relationships. Some even call 'BERLIN CONFERENCES' just to discuss the previous days events. Its bad. If your guy wanted your friends to know what happens between the two of you, he might just as well invite all your friend s when the two of you are together to be a part of the 'SHOW'. And this makes it hard for guys to trust their girls. Well, i hope you girls will tighten up.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by leejay55(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
[b][/b] :Dfriends are different
some are good
some are bad
am sure a matured chick iz wize enuf to know which advice is good or bad
a matured chick shld b wize enof to know which of her friends iz reasonable
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by bebe2007(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2007
[b]I do not get it peeps, where do you get such friends from? hell or what. Friends you tell your business to should be close friends, selected few, not your classmates,co-workers,neighbours, church members, club members, roomates,flatmates,housemates etc. I had been bitten by the so called friend thingy but i had to learn and that happened way back when i was still young and naive. Today i have fewer friends and i can categorically say i can count on most of them to give me good advise when i have issues in my relationship. Besides am old enough to know a good advice from a bad one. Most times you do not go to them for advice its just for reassurance, for someone to back you up on your plans or intentions. I must say here that many atimes i have made up my mind about somethings but by discussing with my good, knwoledgeable (God bless them) friends i have turned around and done the opposite, which at the end paid off. There are certain things you do not see when you are in a relationship, your good friends can point them out to you and offer solutions to solving them.

Friends are meant to watch your back. I would disassociate with any friend of mine who sees me getting into something bad and keeps queit about it just because she does not want to get in my business with my man. Thats absolute crap to me, relationships maybe temporary, but friendship is everlasting. my loyalty is to my friends, boyfriend or no boyfriend, when he goes tomorrow who do you turn to?? pls lets not paint our friends who have good intentions in this light, i have been in the receiving end of this crap and it hurts. Friends should give their advice/opinions etc its left for you to take it or leave it.
[/b]
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by finemocha(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2007
eh ya xchainn soo sooryy

but here is something i learnt about girls, (MISERY LOVES LOVES LOVES COMPANY) now mind u alot of girls are not like that but some of them, especially nigerian girls are soo stupid. They rely on every thing their freinds say , its amazin. girls learn to keep ur business to yourselves ok. Do us all a favour.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by bebe2007(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2007
coincidentally, as i was replying this post i got this mail from an old friend. Decided to share it.

[b]GIRLS IN MY CIRCLE

When I was little, I used to believe in the concept of one best friend, And then I  started to become a woman.

And then I found out that if you allow  your heart to open up,
God would show you the best in many friends.

One friend is  needed when you're going through things with your man.

Another friend  is needed when you're going through things with your mom.

Another will sit beside you in the  bleachers as you delight in your children and their  activities.

Another when you want to shop, share, heal, hurt, joke, or just be.

One friend will say, "Let's cry together,"
Another , "Let's  fight together,"
Another , "Let's  walk away together."

One friend will  meet your spiritual need,
Another your shoe  fetish,
Another your love for movies,
Another  will be with you in your season of confusion,
Another  will be your clarifier,
Another the wind beneath your  wings.

But whatever  their assignment in your life, On whatever the occasion, On whatever the day, Or wherever  you need them to meet you with their gym shoes on and hair pulled back, Or to hold  you back from making a complete fool of yourself ,
Those are your best  friends.

It may all be wrapped up in one  woman, But for many,  it's wrapped up in several, One from 7th grade, One from high  school, Several from the  college years, a couple from old jobs,
On some days  your mother, On some days your  neighbor,
On others,  your sisters, And on some  days, your daughters. [/b]
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by onyekang1(f): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2007
Personally I think it all depends on the kind of friends u keep and what is been discussed lik d old saying goes SHOW ME UR FRIENDS AND I WILL TELL U WHO U ARE bt honestly its not an only GALZ affair even guys do it too,so everyone one tighten up and dnt put your relationship at risk that is if you're truely in love. wink
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by 2dye4(m): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2007
Bosdem:

I hope one of those her friends won't back for u, because some girls just discourage a good relationship probably because they are not into one, so they want u to be like them.

finemocha:

eh ya xchainn soo sooryy

but here is something i learnt about girls, (MISERY LOVES LOVES LOVES COMPANY) now mind u alot of girls are not like that but some of them, especially nigerian girls are soo stupid. They rely on every thing their freinds say , its amazin. girls learn to keep your business to yourselves ok. Do us all a favour.

mos def, misery adores company!
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by sod4luv(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
leejay55:

[b][/b] :Dfriends are different
some are good
some are bad
am sure a matured chick iz wize enough to know which advice is good or bad
a matured chick shld b wize enof to know which of her friends iz reasonable

Thats rite, One gat 2 be very careful,
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by dapsycool(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2007
Sorry:-P

Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Scopium: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2007
Most girls do that but they do it with your consent. What I is if you don't tell them your bexwax they won't know jack. They are just too jealous about your relationship even though they have their own affair. Sometimes they even engineer the break up so that they can get in. You just need the eyes to see them and avoid them. Some girls though will give advice that will better your life. Same goes for some guys.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by ifyalways(f): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2007
aimlove:

Want opr need a free text Site,
read through then call me

Chris Puig left a CD for Diamond cash Club Members If you want the CD call me on, ,
read Through ok

thanks

Diamond

Have you heard of Diamond Cash Club where you can make about $14000 dollar in less than 2months it call network marketing, Over 500,000 nigerians are now leveraging on the power of the internet, unarguably the highest and biggest marketplace ever in the world, to lift themselves out of poverty. many of these nigerians are creating mutiple streams of income, utulising some of the leverage that the availability of such a huge market place makes possilbe like foreign exchange, Gain financial security, Take the next step to be finacilly free, How
does this work, when you"re a member with N33,500, which cost $200,
and $20 as the activation fee, you"re require to bring two people to
join you, and you instantly quality to make your money back for your
registration, and you move to the next board where you quality for
$8000 worth of cash and $6000 worth of gem stone or diamonds.
It reals, this works as a matrix plan and instantly within a month you
make your money. with liittle effort and low capital.
For more info call me on +2348060374414
www.diamondcashclub.com/sidi1, Diamond cash club is a multi level marketing, networking and team
spirit. where you will make $14000, it's real
viewwww.diamondcashclub.com/sidi1WELCOME MEMBERS & FRIENDS - We have listened,

6 Laws of Small Business Advertising Success

1. Use One Message: A high response rate ad usually conveys a single message. NordicTrack's message of the "World's Best Aerobic Exerciser" was simple and compelling. Your small business advertising needs to quickly communicate its core message in 3 seconds or less. If you are fearful and overwhelmed by technology, which computer book do you buy? "DOS for Dummies" began a best-selling phenomena because its message was easily understood and to the point.
2. Add Credibility: It has become human nature to distrust advertising. Claims need to be real and credible. Roy H. Williams, best-selling author of the "Wizard of Ads" says, "Any claim made in your advertising which your customer does not perceive as the truth is a horrible waste of ad dollars."
NordicTrack added enormous credibility from a University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse research study, ranking the cross-country ski exerciser first in the areas of weight loss, body fat reduction, and cardiovascular fitness. Ivory soap's advertising success was attributed to its credible statement that ivory soap is the 99-44/100% pure.

“The Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes YOU Probably Make With Women—And What To Do About It, ”
Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women—And How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly Common Mistakes,

MISTAKE #1: Being
Too Much Of A “Nice Guy”
Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted "nice" guys?
Of course you have.
Just like me, I'm sure you've had attractive female friends that always seemed to date "jerks", but for some reason they were never romantically interested in YOU.
What's going on here?

Call me on 08060374414
whats the meaning of this?what has it got to do with the topic
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by edmondo(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2007
i tink the best tin in any relationship is for both parties to close one eye n one ear,
wot i mean is dat we not listen to all our friends told us.
chiao
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by choco4life(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2007
Discussing my relationship with my friends was the worst thing that happened to me,
Atimes guys could steep so low to gossip, it's was just awful,
Relationships should me strictly personal, my view
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Phiniter(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2007
Well me I don't see talking to a friend when you're in trouble even in a relationship, but I think when you're given the advice try filtering it and contact people older then see what happens well only foolish people fall into foolish advice,
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by fashizzle(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2007
weed in holland ke,
God save u.
u 4 trek from there back to naija, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

KIP IT UP ANYWAY!!!!!!

Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2007
fashizzle:

DUHHHHHHHHH Its not about it being legal or not, its the adverse effects it has on the body thats why we are thanking God for her that she did not listen to bad friends.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Bblak(f): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
sure! it's not the best because it poses a lot of problems.it's always good to be a bit secretive lipsrsealed
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by segzicres(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2007
i beleive your game wasn't tight because if it was her friends will advice wrongly and get with you.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by tglaz(m): 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
The sooner our ladies get to realise that most of their friends do more than good,the beta for them.it helps save a marriage on the long run.Sounds bitter,but that is the truth.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by MP007(m): 7:52am On Oct 28, 2007
yes ooo. i dont like dating girls that have too many gf's , na oshi and iranu u go dey deal with , true talk!
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by sweetberry(f): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2007
i have many friends but that doesn't mean i tell them what happens in my home, its all bout maturity.

it is not really advisable to tell friends about ur relationship because some girls are very spiteful, they tend to destroy other people life cos they are jealous
if you have a bf/gf/wife/husband keep schtum about your life with them
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by bash214: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2007
it not a gud ideal for one to listen to their friends or always tell them about what is going oni n ur relationship, coz u dont know if they are happy for u or not. like me now i have one best friend and i did not tell her everything that is going on in my relationship.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by dumi(f): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2007
as a matter of fact it is natural for every human being to talk about any thing dat disturbs you as a human being,so you can be relieved. but not to accept every thing that is said to you.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by pejubaby(f): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2007
hhhhhhhhh, I want to comment that seeking advice from friends at times is not the best, no matter the disagreement between both of you should'nt jeopadise your love , don't even allow the next person to hear it, try as much as you can to settle your disput I can see that some of the people we called friends are not friends indeed, they are terriorist known as home destroyer.

hoppy2000

u've said it all.

lets learn from this mistake. Never tell Terrorist (so call FRIEND) any dispute/progress in your relationship else, u will have yourself to blame at long run.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by mip(f): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
xtian sorry abt that.
but it depends on the kind of friend that ur ex keeps though it is really bad 4 a relationship to have a tired party, but there's a saying that says show me ur friend and i would tell u the kind of person u are.
if i am being advised wrongly by my friends, i know wht they are telling me is wrong but it is now left to me to accept their advise or not.
atleast they are not going to force me to heed their advice i believe ur girlfriend did wht she wanted and not wht she was advised to do.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by adubiay: 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2007
Most girls do it with few exception, some are even so worse that they can take any decision on their own. they are SUEGBE
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by achitext(m): 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2007
Hi,
I always believe that anything that has Advantages have Disadvantages. It is not every matter that you seek advice from your friends, there are some matters that you can discuss with your friends. when i mean friends, i mean the reasonable ones.IF you have a friend, your be able to know the level of his or her understanding. Even JESUS was betrayed by his Friend.
finally, in your next relationship, just advice your G/f not to be telling her friends everything you discuss with her.
cj.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / Pls Help I Found It Hard To Release Sperm Anytime I Had Sex / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.