Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best (6416 Views)

Four Types Of Girls That Opens Their Legs For Any Man / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by eezzy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2007
Asking for advice is not bad in itself so long as you have a
prior opinion of your own which you just want to weigh against
those of your friends. But gossiping with your friends about
your escapades with your BF/GF is totally unacceptable, private
should remain private.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by sammyjl(f): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2007
tongue Sometimes friends are just problems. Especially when they see that u r all happy inlove, they will tend to say bad things or wrong things to u about your man, Been there done that, but unfortunately for me i always say, ask the source before u make any rational decision.

So far with me, i dont even listen or discuss my love affairs with ppl,its a total no no from my side. They always ruin it for you becos of jealousy or some other reason known to them.

As for your relationship, so sorry but take heart and take care, someone who adores u and trusts u will come your way one day.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by fabulous10(m): 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2007
I just broke up with my girl dat i've been dateing 4 d past 3 years. She kept on listening to her friends and they kept on giving her a wrong advice abt life. Telling her to go against my will and all.i realise dat i wasn't just going to marry her alone, i migth end up marry her and her friends which was totally unacceptable. i told her that i'm sorry dat d relationship wasnt working out and i took off with speed.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by beejay4all(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
let taik to a reality word to listen to a friend is not bad but make sure is the type u trust always,so u must think very
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by cybersleek(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2007
Im sorry to hear all that has happened to you Xtian, but like tupac would say "life goes on". dont let it get you down, if she comes back and she has realised her mistake, take her back. If not, enjoy your self, life is too short to waste pining after a girl no matter how much you love her.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by TOYOSI20(f): 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2008
. . . . . . .that's why people should always have a mind of their own and not go around being gullible. . . . . . lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by topup: 5:50am On Oct 20, 2008
Awww, I completely feel your pain, I think a similar thing happened to me, the person I was with was very much influenced by his friends and in their eyes I probably wasn't being a 'good' girlfriend. Anyways, I think the stress was too much for him so he dropped me, yup, by the time your ex realises what she's missed, I hope you're onto bigger and better things. You seem like a lovely guy, please don't be afraid to love again, there are a million different girls looking for the type of love you offer.

Take care and God Bless.

Your heart will heal, in time.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2008
Whats all this friend bashing going on here. I've come to realize that people blame others for their own mistake. If a girl does the wrong thing because her friends told her to, then she's not a very intelligent person.

Freinds are alwayz there for you, in good or bad times. Frends are your eyes when you are blindly in love. I dint listen to my frinds and look where it got me. cry

Y'all should understnad that people are not perfect, and just cos a friend gave you a wrong advice doesnt mean she's jealous or wicked. And who the heck forces anybody to do anything. Your friend 'advices' you to dump your BF, dosent mean you should/would. Abeg make una cool down jare.

I love my friends kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by damiso(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2008
[b]coincidentally, as i was replying this post i got this mail from an old friend. Decided to share it.

GIRLS IN MY CIRCLE

When I was little, I used to believe in the concept of one best friend, And then I started to become a woman.

And then I found out that if you allow your heart to open up,
God would show you the best in many friends.

One friend is needed when you're going through things with your man.

Another friend is needed when you're going through things with your mom.

Another will sit beside you in the bleachers as you delight in your children and their activities.

Another when you want to shop, share, heal, hurt, joke, or just be.

One friend will say, "Let's cry together,"
Another , "Let's fight together,"
Another , "Let's walk away together."

One friend will meet your spiritual need,
Another your shoe fetish,
Another your love for movies,
Another will be with you in your season of confusion,
Another will be your clarifier,
Another the wind beneath your wings.

But whatever their assignment in your life, On whatever the occasion, On whatever the day, Or wherever you need them to meet you with their gym shoes on and hair pulled back, Or to hold you back from making a complete fool of yourself ,
Those are your best friends.

It may all be wrapped up in one woman, But for many, it's wrapped up in several, One from 7th grade, One from high school, Several from the college years, a couple from old jobs,
On some days your mother, On some days your neighbor,
On others, your sisters, And on some days, your daughters.
[/b]
I think this post best describes the friendship.Yea i would not take the advice of my shoe fetish friend concerning my marriage but me thinks its best for very individual to have a mind of their own to be able to manage advise about your relationship from anyone.YOU are in the relationship and YOU should always decide do what you feel is best for youand the relationship.

I have a few friends,which include my sister and mother and this people mean the world to me.I should just be matured enough to know when their advise is clouded by their love and affection for me.

One more thing some Guys are equally as guilty of this so its not just a girl thing.
Re: Girls That Listen To Friends: Not The Best by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
dmx said n i quote "if u luv sumtin let it go,if it comes bak 2 u it is urs,if it doesn't it was never urs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me Biko, Do Such Guys Still Exist?? / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / I Really Need A Man Very Urgent, Because I Am Getting Very Old – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.