Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) (7725 Views)

5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / Four Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / Most Young Girls In Their Early Twenties Can't Maintain A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
stop trying to live other people's lives and instead Be YOURSELF!!! there is nothing wrong with you. at the moment you easily get bored of people in your life, and when you fiind the right person, you will feel differently on the issue. dont rush into what you are not...

wanting to be married at 23 when you dont even have someone special in your life is not only dangerous but very silly (excuse my french). being DESPERATE to marry isnt gonna help you.
Nice one from u
But I don't think am desperate
I want to raise a family early
Just like mom
That was the main reason I did everything on time
Now am graduating at 20
Already got a work at a private hospital
What more?
If not setting down on time

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Spiff20(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Since you dig older men let's find a sharper shovel for you to dig more. I would have said you're a gold digger but you said you are doing as Miss Independent.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
what's ur body count? Let's start frm there
I can proudly reply this if asked privately
Am a decent girl
I don't mess around
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

Oh.. I c.
OK. Go ahead and whisper, I'm all ears cheesy
why is your picture not on your profile?
Oya answer
Don't let anyone hear

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
Spiff20:
Since you dig older men let's find a sharper shovel for you to dig more. I would have said you're a gold digger but you said you are doing as Miss Independent.
lolz
Bitterness
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
thanks Sissy
But I don't go to church
I am not desperate ohh
I just want to know what causes it
And BTW
Can I whisper something to u?

Well I still believe hanging out with older men is the cause. Or it could be something spiritual and now you don't go to church, you don't pray as well, I guess?

Another thing that could be the cause is, you've not found someone that meets your spec. Most times, waiting for that spec may cause a delay. So just pray or try to love them, whether, tall, short, small black or yellow and make it work.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
why is your picture not on your profile?
Oya answer
Don't let anyone hear

My dear. Well, I uploaded it today for a few mins and removed it again.

I just don't feel like putting it up yet.
When I'm ready, I will.

Answered?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
Eulalia:

My dear. Well, I uploaded it today for a few mins and removed it again.

I just don't feel like putting it up yet.
When I'm ready, I will.

Answered?
yes ohh
Anyway
Thanks for your time
You are lovely even if I haven't seen or meet you �
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by kalufelix(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
I could be happily married by then with 3 kids
Only with the right character..

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Enwhen(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Okay

So am 19 years(tho I'll be 20 on June)
A final year student
I have a partime work which pays very well
So I must say am doing very well all by myself
My problem now is I don't seem to fall in love with any guy
I Know this shouldn't be my worry
But I want to get married at 23 or 24yrs
And I haven't been in any serious relationship before
Am beautiful tho,I respect alot and am a very nice person
I play around when once am in a relationship and often it leads to breakup
I hang out mostly wwith men old enough to be my dad and I enjoy their company
What could be the reason?

N/B; please no one one should come here and call me a kid
Age is just a number

"I play around when once am in a relationship and often it leads to breakup
I hang out mostly wwith men old enough to be my dad and I enjoy their company"

What kind of play and for what benefit...be fair to yourself pls , hunger will not allow someone do unnecessary thinking...be responsible and go for what u want, so that people won't also play around with you in a relationship that u cherish...peace!!!...love!!!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
yes ohh
Anyway
Thanks for your time
You are lovely even if I haven't seen or meet you �

You're welcome dear.
Awwnn.. Thanks.
Stay safe. smiley
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by GreatResearcher1: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Am a decent girl
I don't mess around
i'm going to ask privately. Wen i knw ur body, frm there i can knw what advice to dish out. So expect my pm.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
It's better you use your head from. Make a decision for yourself to avoid calling men scum later.
You're pretty by the way... kiss
Preshieben:
Maybe
Cos I got alot from them
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Mcslize: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
yh
Am saying it again
Beauty isn't my priority for now
And thanks for no advise from u

Concentrate more on your attitude. Beauty is just an artificial appearance. It wears out with time. But what will make you be that virtuous woman and keep a man wanting to be with you is your attitude.

Yes men will come, but is just to chop and go. I believe that's not what you want if I am right.

So, focus on your character and resourcefulness more. Know what you want from marriage and discover what you want from life in general. Only then, you will be able to get focused for a serious relationship.

But if you feel like you ain't ready for that, you still want to play around, that's cool. Don't ever force it. Don't let pressure of wanting to get married at 23 to 24 makes you go into marriage if you know you are not ready for it emotionally.

Understand that once you are married, there are some things you use to do,you won't be able to do them any longer. Your husband will be your major priority. You won't be able to hang out with other men any more. So, make sure you know what marriage is all about before even thinking of going into one.

But in all, give yourself enough time to discover who you truly are and what you truly want from life entirely.
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by WackyJ1(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Okay

So am 19 years(tho I'll be 20 on June)
A final year student
I have a partime work which pays very well
So I must say am doing very well all by myself
My problem now is I don't seem to fall in love with any guy
I Know this shouldn't be my worry
But I want to get married at 23 or 24yrs
And I haven't been in any serious relationship before
Am beautiful tho,I respect alot and am a very nice person
I play around when once am in a relationship and often it leads to breakup
I hang out mostly wwith men old enough to be my dad and I enjoy their company
What could be the reason?

N/B; please no one one should come here and call me a kid
Age is just a number

You hang out with?

Don't you mean you Fvck?

When it comes to matters of relationships, at 19, you're a kid.
This offends you? Then it further proves my point that you are. Your future 25 year old self would agree with me.

And hanging out with me old enough to be your father does not make you more mature.

Infact it even destroys your prospects of getting married at your desired age even more.

At 19, I'm sure you have a slew of immature behaviors that you exhibit that you will not mention here. Only those who have dated you can tell us.

These might be the actual reasons why you cannot keep a relationship.

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by johnkey: 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
You fund your 'comfortable lifestyle' with sugar daddies and expect the young guys to commit to you? I just broke up with my gf of 5 years cause of just one sugar daddy she's still begging till now but na sorry be her case. I'm sure you will deny they're sugar daddies, no girl ever admits that lol.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by obataokenwa(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2020
You hang around men old enough to be your dad, they've possessed you with spirit of adultery. Anyway Marine spirit dey worry many Riverine girls.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by GreatResearcher1: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
Am a decent girl
I don't mess around
I wanted to send you a pm but saw ur location I had to lockup. If u can't tell me ur body count here, then you're not proud of yourself and I can't help you
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by bonnyhope: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
What is happening sef

A girl of 19 and the breasts are already in the sorry state.

I don't know when last i saw breasts that can stand. What has happened to our ladies
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Jflex07(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2020
You want to marry early yen yen yen.. Desperation might lead to your doom, be very careful.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by GreatResearcher1: 9:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
bonnyhope:
What is happening sef

I don't know when last i saw breasts that can stand. What has happened to our ladies
Trust this hoes at ur own peril. She looks like one who has done several abortions

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by dannex4adx(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
sister! it is very simple. you really need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ihatefeminist:
this one dey find boyfriend.
This thread is her lead magnet undecided
funny enough
I reject guys alot
I could reject u too if you try
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2020
dannex4adx:
sister! it is very simple. you really need deliverance.
uhh
Hope u can conduct a successful one

1 Like

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
bonnyhope:
What is happening sef

hey Dude

You haven't seen those boobs before
So sharrup ya smelly mouth and go have a sit
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Trust this hoes at ur own peril. She looks like one who has done several abortions
and i could bet your smelly balls that I haven't done any before
Goodnight
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2020
Jflex07:
You want to marry early yen yen yen.. Desperation might lead to your doom, be very careful.
aint desperate
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
I wanted to send you a pm but saw ur location I had to lockup. If u can't tell me ur body count here, then you're not proud of yourself and I can't help you
I never solicited for your help
I understand you can't handle Akwa ibom personalities grin grin
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by bonnyhope: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
hey Dude

You haven't seen those boobs before
So sharrup ya smelly mouth and go have a sit

You see what i am talking about

No respect for elders

You think I am 19 like u?

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
johnkey:
You fund your 'comfortable lifestyle' with sugar daddies and expect the young guys to commit to you? I just broke up with my gf of 5 years cause of just one sugar daddy she's still begging till now but na sorry be her case. I'm sure you will deny they're sugar daddies, no girl ever admits that lol.
now listen
Am a medical student
I work and I get paid every month
Both Dad and Mom credit my account anytime i ask
So i dont depend on anyone to fund my lifestyle
And beside am not that classic
My books takes part of my time and I hardly have time for myself
Sorry bout ya girlfriend
I only hang out with those men because i love their vibes
Okay??
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
WackyJ1:

You hang out with?

Don't you mean you Fvck?

When it comes to matters of relationships, at 19, you're a kid.
This offends you? Then it further proves my point that you are. Your future 25 year old self would agree with me.

And hanging out with me old enough to be your father does not make you more mature.

Infact it even destroys your prospects of getting married at your desired age even more.

At 19, I'm sure you have a slew of immature behaviors that you exhibit that you will not mention here. Only those who have dated you can tell us.

These might be the actual reasons why you cannot keep a relationship.
I dont display immature behavior
Infact people hardly believe am 19
Re: I Can't Maintain A Relationship For A Long Time (advice Needed) by GreatResearcher1: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2020
Preshieben:
and i could bet your smelly balls that I haven't done any before
Goodnight
petyprincess pls come and deal with this hoe for me. She wanted me to help her stable her relationship. At first I wanted to help but when I realized she's Akwa ibom person I declined. Now she's here insulting us. In case u care to know the 'us' it's u and I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy’s Alleged Side Chic Puts Her Huge Bumbum On Display (photos) / Why her toto dey always smell? / How Can A Guy Propose To A Lady That Is Older Than Him By 3years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.