Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Sleeping With Married Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Married Women (152172 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.
Does this suffice to say.that you support this? Would you have an issue with your wife over this (if she decides to sleep with a married man)?
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ashirioluwa: 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Quality20:
It's quite known that some single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women.

What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?
They should leave them alone. What they do with their lives is nobody business.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Spagkhalifaa(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.
Grandamante:
Married women don't always ask for money. So, many of them are doing it for the pleasure not for financial gains. Those of them who are good financially, especially older ones, would even pamper the boy finish.

If a married woman makes herself available to u for sex, and it is not against ur principle, f@ck the hell out of her. U don't ve any moral obligation towards her husband. Karma won't affect u. It is her who took an oath of faithfulness to her husband infront of God and man not u. U re only a passerby.
Grandamante:

MAD OOH
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by BrainResetter: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2020
grin

7 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by scopusng(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2020
chccho:

Can u share with us what the advantages & disadvantages were? Did u guys ever get caught? What will u say the repercussions are/is?

Caught? Never. As at time bride price wasn't paid on her. I don't regret it. Was the best moment.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by aAK1(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
All I can say is this place reeks of hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ashirioluwa: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Does this suffice to say.that you support this? Would you have an issue with your wife over this (if she decides to sleep with a married man)?
I will not kill myself because of a woman. I will separate myself from the woman than to ridicule myself. Nothing you can do to change a cheater

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by BrainResetter: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by deco22(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2020
femi4:
With married women

1. No string attached....you can end it at any time

2. No unnecessary blackmail, jealousy

3. She's experienced, knows how to handle herself if she's pregnant.

4. She ll spend on you as well....you won't empty your pocket.
So basically you are a gold digger? And yet women are bashed when the do same, lmaoo.
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by sanpipita(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2020
It could be a fetish for me especially pregnant women, but married ladies can treat you like a prized asset especially if you are good at sex and fill up their lonely times, lots of married women are lonely

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by shogsman(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2020
The riskier the sweeter.

9 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Grandamante: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Openbusiness:

Yes oh, you're only a passerby until Ibadan magun catch you, then you'll become a passerDie grin
That's the abhorrent mindset I am talking about. Imagine if wives solicit the help of ur Ibadan magun, many young ladies' lives would ve been historical. Tackle ur spouse. He/she is the problem. He/she is the one who swore to be faithful to u. The other guy is only an extension. If a tree is damaging your house, u don't cut the branches, it will grow back. U uproot it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by QueenDianaSch: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Join one of the hottest and entertaining Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together with numbers
https:///4258012417557940
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by obinna7: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2020
you talk like a fool
Grandamante:

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by illicit(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2020
karma is real
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Married women are sweeter that single ladies

They have more matured knowing whats at stake with regards to risk involved in the relationship.

They more experienced, energetic when it co;es to treating a man right. And they are safer, pregnancy issue cant co;e up cos it can easily be transferred to the husband at home.

40 ODD THAT THIS commentator IS A YORUBA?

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Ekebitozi: 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Sleeping with single mothers and married women is my ex specialty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Budline1(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Thank God for giving me the wisdom not to have sex with the 2 married women I dated. They were both so beautiful tho. Just kisses and smooches.

The first one around 2008 I was caught by the husband, text message gave us up..I was spared because I was so young and he kinda knew me, was in 200L then, I was 18 or so, great look, nice body..he and his friends already prepared knives&cutlasses till I entered their trap. Thank God I didn't have sex with her. Just some deep intense kisses and smooches. I remember she called me her happiness.

The second one was last year, she has a very big ass with a seductive face.. a soldier's wife (her reason was that the husband has been on tour for close to 4 years without any hope of returning) She was just so hard to resist and we had crush on each other. We just kissed and smooched, I changed my mind the day we were supposed to have sex because of the first experience.

FTR I'm not one of those that lie here..

That's what some of us face. Married women hit on me all the time. Another hit on me yesterday.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
the head wey wan become unfortunate, even if them wear am iron-made cap, e go still find a way to break am and become unfortunate.

that's the way I see it.

4 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2020
idonhammer:
Anoda jobless man will bleep your lovely wife for 20 years ..it is called karma.

What makes you think he's jobless?

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by adrian3000(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2020
Chukwudozzie:
Reading the comments here just make me want to weep for our generation, the covenant of marriage is broken with recourse, SMH

Proverbs 6:26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. 6:27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
Proverbs 6:28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned? 6:29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

God bless you
I really weep for our generation, imagine the things people are saying with pride...SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Ekebitozi:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Gentlemoni: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Most married women easily forget a taste of good dick or what it feels like again after marriage, so the next thing is to jump from one dongle to another trying to recreate old memories.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by kecee99(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2020
Disgusting poo lipsrsealed
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by fof1: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2020
Grandamante:

Goodluck to u. God have Mercy on u for ur Misguided Mindset...
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Ekebitozi:

Badt guy grin
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by pmoye(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Some people are toying with their lives.
Sleeping with married women or married men is like throwing your life away. It is simply not worth it. You can never predict what their married partners are capable of doing. Married partners are very irrational and most of them won't think twice about killing the culprit even when it costs them their own life.

It is even deadlier when it is a married woman you are sleeping with, than when it is a married men, simply because the married partners of the married men are a lot more rational than the married partners of the married women.

Steer clear. Biko, phucck as many single girls and guys you want, but don't get close to the married folks.

Quality20:
It's quite known that some single girls like to date married men, whom they see as more reliable and could easily marry them as their extra wives, but on the contrary I don't know the exact reason why some married men rather than staying and dating single girls, but would rather be dating various married women.

What's the attraction in married women, who may even be pregnant or have children?

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by Shuggaa: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2020
iClef:

You're right.

From age 30 and above, she will stick with you, but from 15 to 27, she still has some skeletons she would love to share or confess to the man, but afraid to open up to avoid the relationship crashing. Those things are her old and current adventures, emotional struggles, and quest for varieties.

Even though you're a woman, there are men who know women more than women know themselves. You don't need to agree with me, but it's the truth.

Your comment is deep bro..

Lemme share an incident with you,

12 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by mrpaedo(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
--
Re: Sleeping With Married Women by gabbasin: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2020
cRobo:
If you sleep with someone's wife

Another man will also sleep with your wife
dey there dey deceive itself, if u no want make dem nack ya wife behind u, first go hustle for money then the rest go depend on how contented ya wife dey when it come to sex

3 Likes

Re: Sleeping With Married Women by thatsleepboy1: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2020
jericco1:
It's baffling. I even find it unsavoury for a young girls to be hustling to become a sex slave to married men. But this one is totally unbecoming I see no reason whatsoever for a two persons from different marital homes connive to have sex.. what's the difference between the spouse you're leaving at home with the one you are going to meet elsewhere? For the men is it not the same well dug vagina you're going for and for the lady is it not the same penis that have fathered kids you're going to taste? Or maybe it's just a coincidence undecided
All vaginas are different as all dicks are different. With different taste and sauce. Different juice added to them. Some easily get wet while some don't. Some are extremely dry while some aren't. They come in different lengths and sizes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.