Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You (47816 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Lovevick555(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Baby I swear Down He almost force me but nothing happened..
She was even putting on the guy t. Shirt . Oloriburuku sombori

22 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Hezmatosky: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Easybela:
No Ex
That number will be too heavy for u naw, release some so u can have ex

3 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lol. That I deflowered her.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Amotekun777: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
Glink2018:

All lawyers are trained liars. Whenever you see a trained lawyer, just see them as a trained liar
grin grin There are some who don't lie chronically. The thing is most beautiful ladies lie a lot just to keep up.

6 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Basic123: 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
My ex can lie for Africa. In fact I can't remember how many lies he told.
He even lies by action. And so today, I call him Maradonna and he just laughs. grin chai!
Women love lies anyway

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Fearcom:
I want to buy handouts grin
Today's my birthday.
I want to go to the hospital; I have typhoid
I want to put my teeth out
Lagos state government demolished our house
shocked shocked.. I comot cap for dis gal.. Lagos state govt demolish dia house?? Bsc, Msc, PhD in Lies and scamming

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by jawalis(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I read up on that last night and realised some of you just use the name without committing to the movement.

MGTOW members don't have anything to do with women at all especially when they get to the coveted 'red pill' stage. Most of you, especially nl men are not redpillers as you claim.
Your opinion... Your Headache.
Get off my mention.

4 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by HARDDON: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
cheesy
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Chatflick(m): 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
He's just my friend, we've never had sex and you're the only person in my life. Chai! Meanwhile she has already gone nationwide grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Candoit: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Treash:
She called me on phone and said I should check her WhatsApp status to confirm that she has uploaded my pictures with several romantic tags to prove that she loves me. I didnt even ask her to do that o. Unknowingly, she has restricted the number of the contact views to only me. If you know, you know.

Lol
So, how did u find out?

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by SojiCash(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
fergie001:
I am carrying your child.
This one loud o
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Masterace(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
never had an ex...
wanna marry my present girlfriend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Yippeedaniel(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Boo said she's traveling to Ogun for marriages only to land in Ebony. After 3days of calling n texting. I got I call from a nigga telling me boo is his gf n she traveled from Lag to see him in Ebony.. � � I was like nig u lying n boom. I got a WhatsApp video call, boo on bed... Wtf boo denied and later admitted..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Mogajunior(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
She told me she is a Virgin but the day she decided to let me nack, I fell into an ocean. If you know, you know.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Dangrace01: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chatflick:
He's just my friend, we've never had sex and you're the only person in my life. Chai! Meanwhile she has already gone nationwide grin

Nationwide haba Bros.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Easybela:
No Ex

Don't you want to experience it? Lol...I will give you great lies that will make you proud to share with your friends. smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Ola1ola2: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chai � this must have been utterly painful, you must have felt like the most blessed guy on Earth seeing those things... Meanwhile babes was playing fast one, that girl is smart though.

Treash:
She called me on phone and said I should check her WhatsApp status to confirm that she has uploaded my pictures with several romantic tags to prove that she loves me. I didnt even ask her to do that o. Unknowingly, she has restricted the number of the contact views to only me. If you know, you know.
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by IDFWU(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
My ex.. Hmmmm

If he tells you the day has break, you have to go out and check yourself if the sun is truly out....

If he tells you today is Tuesday, you have to call your doctor, neighbors and family to confirm if truly today is Tuesday angry it's as if the nigga has a spiritual ability to fool more than 20 people at a go.

Or maybe you just had a fish brain like your moniker states lipsrsealed
Speak for yourself, don’t add 19 wise and innocent people to your case grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Chatflick(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Dangrace01:

Nationwide haba Bros.
I'm serious o. Girls can be something else.
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Anonymousness22: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
"I don't have feelings for him"
I can't remember the conversation( conversation of 5days ago).
An hidden[quote][/quote] smiley number called her while I was with her, she didn't want to pick. I insisted she picked, the person was repeating her name on phone and she was shouting at him giving him little room to say anything and drops the call.
Me: who is it
Her: I don't know.
Me: really?
Her: he's just disturbing me

Meanwhile about 2 weeks before that, she was on a phone conversation with someone(later told me it's the same guy), I asked her who it was and she said no one(late night, so i had to ask).

I said, "okay let me see the log of the other week then since he called with an hidden number today. I can check his number and confirmed who he is".
She said " he called with an hidden number that day too"
Me: (suspicious) let me see the call log then
Her: I want to go to the toilet and I want to use my phone to see(no light).

I left her. After some minutes she came out and said she can't see it that she always deletes any hidden number that calls her and when I kept pressing, she started crying.

Had to leave her alone and drop the issue. Subsequent issues made me realize something was fishy at that point that I let go.

A lot of unreasonable and meaningless lies the girl told, no relationships for me for a while now.

22 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Kokoboss: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by lordscoba(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2020
My ex can lie ehn.

Nothing happened between us.
Why do you always worry about him? there is nothing between us.
You are the only one I have been with, Meanwhile she is now publicwarehouse.
I went to plait my hair.

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by fk001(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
The funny thing is the person you are currently dating has lied and he is still doing it. But we tend to overlook it just to please ourselves that we are with the right person.

14 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by IDFWU(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Easybela:
No Ex

Nobody wants you or what
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by kaludestiny10(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
You still dey call him?
Eulalia:
My ex can lie for Africa. In fact I can't remember how many lies he told.
He even lies by action. And so today, I call him Maradonna and he just laughs. grin chai!
Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Charleyz: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
;Dmy boss is sick,. he needs quality attention,

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Sixfeetbelle: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
jawalis:

Your opinion... Your Headache.
Get off my mention.

Stop claiming MGTOW when you aren't a member! It brings bad publicity to a movement that has good intentions.

2 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by david102(m): 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have nothing to say here because am one of the LIARS.

Am not proud but sometimes you can not just help it but lie, so that everyone can be Happy and not hate you.

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by centboy123456(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
kingzjay:
Chick told me she was going to Eket to see her sister.... For my mind, I believed her oh. She knows when I leave the house to work and when my work closes.... But you know how devil can disgrace someone...

I forgot one of the files I needed to work with in the office, I got a Keke to take me to the house, that was around 12noon. While on my way to Nelson Mandela Road, where I live, along Udoette Street, I saw my chick going to the traffic light market alongside a guy. I couldn't believe my eyes. I asked the Keke man to stop, I took a photo of them from behind and continued my journey.

I called her when I got home. She took the call. It was noisy (as she was in the traffic light market). Said she was busy and will call me back.

I was calm and didn't say a thing. I called later and asked about her sister. She said they're all fine. I did that repeatedly, emphasizing on her sister and how Eket is, she said everything was fine

Chick got home, visited, I showed her the photos, amd she started crying. Saying it was the devil's work bla bla bla....

did u 4give her

1 Like

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Comedian2019: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
She said she doesn't like sex.
Me: that makes us compatible, because I'm too busy for that, more so I've decided to be celibate till marriage.

She started seducing me and Me I no gree fall.

Next time she won't lie again.

5 Likes

Re: Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You by Quietly(m): 1:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kokoboss:
Quietly baba check your pm.
check your mail

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.