Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (23796 Views)

Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2020
kalufelix:
This is not enough.. Who noticed Nland girls don jakpa on sighting the ship worse off the sailor na woman..they are all watching from the sidelines...truth really hurts
Big mouth, why don't you carry placard?
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by kalufelix(m): 1:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Chi59:

Big mouth, why don't you carry placard?
cheesy I need a loud billboard ... Is the free *** more fun or what?? I was thinking Nland girls would shed more light on the topic so we can understand the rationale behind such complexities...

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 2:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Budline1:

Why are you laughing?
Is it a crime to laugh
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 2:11am On Apr 17, 2020
kalufelix:
So you affirm to her claims??
I don't have time to take home point or oppose anyone
Their mouth their opinion
Just take things easy and laugh them off
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 2:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Blu3ray:

Koor iye!
Meaning
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by kalufelix(m): 2:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

I don't have time to take home point or oppose anyone
Their mouth their opinion
Just take things easy and laugh them off
I'll summarize this as YES then..
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 2:36am On Apr 17, 2020
kalufelix:
I'll summarize this as YES then..
As u wish cheesy
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 2:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Is it a crime to laugh

Lol. Just hitting on you. You aren't asleep yet?
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 2:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Budline1:

Lol. Just hitting on you. You aren't asleep yet?
Woke up some minutes ago to use the bathroom
Decided to check on my media messages and mention
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 2:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Woke up some minutes ago to use the bathroom
Decided to check on my media messages and mention

That's cool. I've been watching a movie on TV. Title is Apo calypto. It really got my attention. Tough movie..Have you watched it?
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2020
Budline1:

That's cool. I've been watching a movie on TV. Title is Apo calypto. It really got my attention. Tough movie..Have you watched it?
Common go and sleep
Haven't watched it yet tho
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 3:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Common go and sleep
Haven't watched it yet tho

I'm not sleeping jor. I could still watch some other show.. It's a very tough movie. Don't you like movies?
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 3:06am On Apr 17, 2020
Budline1:

I'm not sleeping jor. I could still watch some other show.. It's a very tough movie. Don't you like movies?
Some kinda movie
Fantasies: India, Korean, Pakistan movie
The rest can GTH
Apo calypto, is it American or Nigeria?
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 3:12am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Some kinda movie
Fantasies: India, Korean, Pakistan movie
The rest can GTH
Apo calypto, is it American or Nigeria?

LOL. I watch all kind of movies tho. So far they have good storylines. I'm even watching an Indian movie right now.
Apo Calypto is an American movie..
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by kalufelix(m): 3:17am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:
As u wish cheesy
You don't care about his wish do you?.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Stacyomolola(f): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2020
kalufelix:
You don't care about his wish do you?.
Ur wish u meant.
NOTE: Ur wish only evolves around your world, so who cares?
Maybe others do but as for me, i dont care any less.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Normal level.

As a guy man if u nor get babe wen u pipe on a steady for free then u gats go observe ursef well cuz something dey wrong somewhere grin

At least u gats get one as a guy
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by lastclaire4(f): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Okeytus:
only prostitutes attach price to sex

Only married men have the right to sex the wife for free.
You want to enjoy what you have not paid for? Even the married man paid bride price. Even if it is not a substantial amount compared to the sex.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Akinbahm(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2020
PHAYOL81:
Whatever anybody wants to accept, point is, she'd said the fvcking truth. That girl somebody's wasting cash to impress is being fvcked anyhow by one certain dude somewhere without a dime. Until you're married be careful how you glorify those hoes. Many of them ain't worth the damn stress.

Marriage doesnt restrict them from being bleeped by another dude.

Just dont settle for less all in the name I want to get married...

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Okeytus(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2020
lastclaire4:

Only married men have the right to sex the wife for free.
You want to enjoy what you have not paid for? Even the married man paid bride price. Even if it is not a substantial amount compared to the sex.

indirectly you are saying women should be and are prostitutes until marriage.

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Iceyjayz: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Baby u shouldnt stress all the time, explaining the importance of the femalefolk to some smeg heads actually has no effects (it changes nothing).
Just take a deep breath and laugh it off, las las they will be ok cheesy cheesy
Who's this edo wh...
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by wizdomnzube(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
dairykidd:

At least u gats get one as a guy
Normal level.

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Mairice125: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Any site do download recent movies
Budline1:

LOL. I watch all kind of movies tho. So far they have good storylines. I'm even watching an Indian movie right now.
Apo Calypto is an American movie..
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Normal level.
Your signature na confirm one cool
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by wizdomnzube(m): 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
dairykidd:

Your signature na confirm one cool
Haha.... Thanks bros

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by dukeprince50: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Slimranky:
In other words she's trying to say that not all men that visits a motel pays for sex
Mind you not only those women living in a motel are harlot

A married woman once told me that every girl is a run's girl until she gets married
luffy, Sanji, zoro
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by lastclaire4(f): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Okeytus:

indirectly you are saying women should be and are prostitutes until marriage.

Indirectly I am saying women should not be crucified cos of that. If we have to abuse anyone then both parties should equally be abused.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Slimranky(m): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
luffy, Sanji, zoro

What's that?
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
ibkayee:
I see guys who can't afford a certain girl say this a lot to make themselves feel better lol

Ok there is allegedly someone that sleeps with her for free, why are you trying to live vicariously through your fellow man? How much is she charging YOU? cheesy

Attested already below by

Shugavee:
So a lady talked abt sex n said it cant keep a guy i wont speak 4 men but hell yeah sex can keep a woman!!! Sex is the only thing that can make a woman stick to a broke nigga praying he will make it one day!! Sucking my pussy till i cum, f*cking me hard n smacking my ass etc!! Hv a scrimp d*ck n no cash!! N watch how women run 4 their dear lives!! grin
https://www.nairaland.com/4332439/sex-keep-woman-ladies-dont

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Iceyjayz: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Blu3ray:
Is that really you on your dp? Just curious on your chin? Would you mind asking a question, ma?

Baba just leave that gloriaunobi girl, she's too dumb.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by paix(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
donbachi:
Growing up..my mother will use dat same groundnut oil to fry meat,fish,akara,potato and plantain...when the oil don settle,u go dey see all manners of particles for the bottom...she go later sey make we throway am,sey the oil don condemn....some of dis girls be like dat oil.
People sieve the oil these days to remove the particles, so that the oil can be used again and again; just like the girls that use potash to feel tight.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by dukeprince50: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Slimranky:

What's that?
that meme u used, that's the name of the three characters there.
I thought u knew them, never mind tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties / Between Big Boobs And Big Back / Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.