Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top (74922 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by soamsii55: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
My brother congratulations. I am very very happy for you bro. I wish I can see you in person to celebrate with you bro. Biola is my name... My whatsaap number is 08058552109
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ordovicianonly(f): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S bro ........ Marry her ASAP don’t let this people with p mentality have a say in your life . Once more congratulations..... I will be celebrated soonest too Amen
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
moralistic:
...if you carry this attitude into that job, I fear for your future... before you reply me with an insult....i earn above #530,000
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Tozic: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
undecided
Stacyomolola
post=88555554:

Am not
been a guest for years just thought its time to be real.

That's what you guys will keep saying, later somebody would unmask you.
Don't you know I'm one of them? The redpiller? cheesy

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Stacyomolola(f): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tozic:
undecided

That's what you guys will keep saying, later somebody would unmask you. Don't you know I'm one of them? The redpiller? cheesy
Till u do
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Tozic: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

Till u do
Just kidding....
You look more than what you should look like, perhaps you're like Dad.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Stacyomolola(f): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tozic:
Just kidding.... You look more than what you should look like, perhaps you're like Dad.
No mum
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Tozic: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

No mum
I meant height....

Hey Goodnite. Sleep tight.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by 9jaRealist: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?

Congrats!
On both fronts!!
>
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by 9jaRealist: 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:
Simp!
Just a letter of employment?? You never see salary and you don propose.

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Not even a year of savings and planning?

May God not give us Kids like Op who will disgrace us over the internet.

Tueh

Disgraceful, disgusting and despicable comment...smh
>
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by blockgeek69(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
soamsii55:
My brother congratulations. I am very very happy for you bro. I wish I can see you in person to celebrate with you bro. Biola is my name... My whatsaap number is 08058552109

Biola has dropped number because of the sound of oil money... SMH
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by mindtricks: 12:02am On Apr 18, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Tueh

2085+ Likes?
What a Bombshell!!!
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2020
ElasticStone:

But we've been dating for a year na...
She knows all about me except my job tongue

I can't loose a talented pretty babe who is willing to marry me with my measely and inconsistent stipend angry

Carry your sad pathetic life off my thread jor grin grin
There is something hilarious about the way you respond cheesy Congratulations on your new job! You deserve it, everyone deserves a good life. Many more achievement to come and Congratulations to you on your engagement. Follow your heart, do not let anyone give you an advice that would ruin something beautiful. She said YES with the mindset that you work with N-power, she loves you, come what may. Share the good news with her and enjoy your beautiful relationship. Bless you both.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2020
ordovicianonly:
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S bro ........ Marry her ASAP don’t let this people with p mentality have a say in your life . Once more congratulations..... I will be celebrated soonest too Amen
you are insane,see your dirty mouth like marry her and who are the people with p mentality if not your family members idiot.........weyrey people

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by BotafogoJunior(m): 12:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Prettiepearlz:

There is something hilarious about the way you respond cheesy Congratulations on your new job! You deserve it, everyone deserves a good life. Many more achievement to come and Congratulations to you on your engagement. Follow your heart, do not let anyone give you an advice that would ruin something beautiful. She said YES with the mindset that you work with N-power, she loves you, come what may. Share the good news with her and enjoy your beautiful relationship. Bless you both.
which love,una dey crase for head so because she agreed to marry him cos he works for n-power means she loves him what happened to the fact that she might not have any other choice and that n-power job might also be a big deal on her side
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Evercurious(f): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2020
Ibechris2:
If being pretty is the only quality that she has got...guy,u are in trouble.

Be careful.

He said she also sings well. Lolzz
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
which love,una dey crase for head so because she agreed to marry him cos he works for n-power means she loves him what happened to the fact that she might not have any other choice and that n-power job might also be a big deal on her side
1. My comment wasn't meant for you so I see no reason for the insults
2. I don't do negativity, I choose to see positives in everything, in your negated mind, did you also think of a possibility that she loves him and said yes for that? Did you also ask yourself, what if she is from a rich home? They are assumptions just as the assumptions that your crazy head came up with.

Be happy for people for once, not everything has a terrible end! Nairaland is filled with lots of pessimistic individuals! I can't deal, you all are something else. Besides nothing in his post talks about getting married immediately. I have learnt to realise that my opinion of something will always be just one thing which is MY OPINION. I can't force it down people's throat. If the OP thinks that is the next step of action for him and he is pretty convinced, then who are you to say no?

ElasticStone, it's your life, live it as you well please. Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Evercurious(f): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Lordbukas:
Op thank God for your fortunes. But your response to comments here shows you feel attacked. Some are good advice which will help you. You don't need to blow your plans open just to make a point. Learn to keep plans till they mature,its a rare virtue every successful man should possess. Secondly hope you're not seeing that girl as an angel just because of those physical attributes. They are good but marriage is way more than that. Beauty may fade but a virtuous woman is what will guarantee you a home and future.

Op never mature enough to understand this advice.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by NNAMDIII(m): 12:56am On Apr 18, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh
oh my mama! oga sir water me, I want to sit on my head on gravels without anti plant for 6 hours straight.

oga sir you just bursted my brain
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Humanoid01(m): 3:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Razkoda:

and to come imagine as almost 2thousand people liked his post o.....is it a flood of or swam of haters now ? ...lol...this really pictures our society.
Over 2000 now. He should be feeling like a superstar now.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by assetman(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?

I don't understand why some people cannot comprehend simple statement, the op was just trying to show case his girl love for him irrespective of whether he has made it or not, he is just trying to pass a simple message to girls of nowadays especially those one that are still carried away with material things
Op you have found a good deal, don't waste her
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by omotowo2: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh

Wicked !!!The guy don't even know anything .I think he is still young.May be in his early 20s.

I am married and I know what I am facing let alone gf

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by omotowo2: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2020
FatherBona:
You may have jinxed everything by making the story public and risking your good fortunes in the process.
Keep your moves, ideas, achievements and successes to yourself.
Take this down ASAP.
Thank me later

I swear you are right.Someone like me don't do that mistake anymore because I have learnt in bitter ways

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ekene101: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
ElasticStone:

Bro, u be mumu o.

I am buying my mom a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 by August this year. I cant buy my dad cause I cannot afford to buy him a car better than the one he drives now. Not everybody is hungry and in need of money like u. grin

#ProudlySimp
your family is wealthy and aren't suffering or broke, what were you doing with npower of 30k?
Is it work you have not started yet that you want to buy your mom Corolla of around 2.8m..if you want to lie,lie with caution..not everyone here is stupid.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Pickieox(m): 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle, suffer so that you go fit see University.

Tueh

What the guy talk no bad o. The problem is we hate people criticizing us, and again, according to OP, he say d pussy dey fucking beautiful. Shey na only beauty person dey chop for woman? OP, I for say your sense still remain small, but lemme no talk am...

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ekene101: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
what is good news here,and off course you are not allergic to good news abi .......yeye dey worry you,you sef dey call person nonentity you dey craze for head

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ekene101: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
which rare gem,all of una dey craze for head,na una dey make women feel like say dem dey do men favour getting married to them.rare gem my yansh.....she discover the cure to corona abi she do anything spectacular
too much sense wee not kee u.
Guy u quoted ryt now..

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Danielkupiejo: 8:44am On May 15, 2020
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 9:50am On May 15, 2020
Congratulations...a big one
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by preshman22: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2021
DanseMacabre:
But guy seriously what are we to do with this news now
Make we celebrate with am
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Pelumar(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2021

Simp!

Tueh

God bless you all those people criticizing your post no get sense.... Na advice u give indirectly

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.