Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top (74935 Views)

I Love this fat azz I fvk in ghana . Pictures added / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Mutemenot(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Op no wan learn from Bayelsa last governorship election grin

26 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ignitewatch(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
Congrats @op
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ThatFairGuy: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
This is brutal angry. Show some mercy please
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!
Just a letter of employment?? You never see salary and you don propose.

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Not even a year of savings and planning?

May God not give us Kids like Op who will disgrace us over the internet.

Tueh

3 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by noisy45(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Your mama carry you for 9 months still come feed you. Your papa hustle , suffer so that you go fit see University.

Your Local Government Chairman work Npower Slot give you make hunger no kill you that time.

Baba God come pick your call and the only thing you remember is to propose and invite a liability into your life?

Tueh
You stole those words from my mouth

12 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Mac2016(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:
Recently, I got a job with an oil company....of which my girlfriend of 7 months does not know of, even though I will start documentation next month. In her mind, she still thinks I work with Npower.

The thing is, I asked her if she will marry me and she said YESSS. This girl is fvcken pretty. I mean very pretty and she sings. She is currently in her penultimate year and I think am convinced she likes me for real. Isn't God wonderful?
Oil and gas... Congrats for moving from 5 digit to 6 digits.

Many more to come. People are just scared of imaginary witches and wizards forgetting that nothing can stop anyone God has ordained. A woman's pregnancy can not be hidden yet witches and wizards can do nothing to it!
Just soak yourself in the blood of the Lamb and move on with your life loud or not... Nothing can stop you.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by monaPhilz: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Bro, u be mumu o.

I am buying my mom a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 by August this year. I cant buy my dad cause I cannot afford to buy him a car better than the one he drives now. Not everybody is hungry and in need of money like u. grin

#ProudySimp
Congratulations bros, you own dn set. No forget me incase you wan dash boys something when money begin flow.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by mascot87(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Bro, u be mumu o.

I am buying my mom a brand new Toyota Corolla 2010 by August this year. I cant buy my dad cause I cannot afford to buy him a car better than the one he drives now. Not everybody is hungry and in need of money like u. grin

#ProudySimp

Congrats jawe my brother. Most people insulting you don't have an idea what it feels like and they think it's everyone that village people are after or can touch. Rejoice, be happy and enjoy the grace of God which will never elude you. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by skyfather09(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2020
DanseMacabre:
But guy seriously what are we to do with this news now
lol... the guy even say him babe pretty, Wetin concern us with her prettiness.

9 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by mine3112: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
You have not yet received salary and you are already proposing. God help you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Hoodbilonia: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
They dont sell brand new cars
Na tokunbo
Highest 2.2m
Stacyomolola:

Proud of u dear
It's only the hungry and malnourished he-whores that are so pained that would start ranting simp on every thread
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Evii: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
What's the name of the company pls in order for us to add it to our list of companies to start applying as soon as we graduate. Thanks and thank almighty for your life...
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2020
“I work in an oil company” is a simpletons way of saying he has arrived. Shey driver and cleaner no Dey work for oil company?

If you’re going to spill the beans then go the full yard and tell us the position and salary. So we know how much we should celebrate or congratulate you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by babyfaceafrica: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2020
PerfectMaster:

It's so pathetic, the first thing he could think of is girlfriend.
he has chop efo-riro

4 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by concept65: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

A big congratulations to you! Keep up that gratitude and expectant attitude and surely more goodness will come your way. I love good news and I love people who share good news, it gives us hope and reminds us that grace abounds... inspite of challenges.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by ScoobieRogers(f): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2020
DanseMacabre:
But guy seriously what are we to do with this news now

Ep am thank God.

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Philipmighty(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm Happy for you u bro congrats!!! But baba calm down and plan your self opportunity they say comes by once.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Nn3muka(f): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Another women bashing thread
Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by kendrick93(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
daddycee91:

Haba, are you allergic to goodnews?? Be happy for him so goodnews can locate you too.
why should he be happy about a stranger who he hasn't met or have any connection with....
Infact why should anyone here give a Bleep?

8 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Kingrefreshed: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

Tomorrow na we go hear say na rotten eggs God give you.

Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by sodicom32(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
ElasticStone:

8 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Happyfela(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Gosh, you talk too much. Damn.
ElasticStone:

Bro, u be mumu o.

#ProudySimp

8 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by grandstar(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2020
BrilliantGigolo:

Simp!

Tueh

ElasticStone

Pls ignore what this guy wrote(Read Matthew 7:1-4). The girl seems for real. Likes you for what you are. Even if you don't get this j9b(I'm certain you will), others will pop up!

Wish you HML

3 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Justarandomguy: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Why can't people keep their success to themselves? People say I'm a snob for doing that but why must u tell what going on in ur life to strangers. Truth no one cares if u succeed or not. Only ur loved ones. All these social media freaks.

22 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
mema900:
A very pretty wife is exactly what you dont need.

I didn't even see you say *She is humble, with good home training*

Men and fine gals are five and six.. Dem. No dey check good behavior again.. That is why divorce is many now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Galactico4ever(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
PerfectMaster:

It's so pathetic, the first thing he could think of is girlfriend.
gypsey:
Op you need to go sanitize your brains.
MrHandsome2013:
Bros please can you assist me with 2k to feed my family
dante0147:

SOME PEOPLE MIGHT LAUGH AND CURSE AT THIS BUT IT'S THE FUCKING TRUTH!
ElasticStone:

Olodo
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you smoke Marijuana?
ElasticStone:

Olodo
LAS LAS Nairalanders gat no joy at all

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Inferno001(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Great news op..y'all shouting and calling him names for sharing his good news here are all hypocrites...this is a faceless forum and no one will go spoil his employment!! Una too do abeg..he has seen a good woman who loves him with 30k and willing to stay with him and you call him a simp because he made "his decision" that has nothing to do with you o!!!! Op congrats on your double blessings.. Cheers!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by MagnumDealzNG: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Awwwn this is beautiful, congratulations and we wish you all the very best for the future.

on behalf of we the "God When" people, We tap into your anointing.

2 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by weedfada(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
On this thread, I observed all the ladies congratulated him while majority of the guys didn't...

12 Likes

Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by Btruth: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2020
I'm happy for you bro. The Lord will make all permanent for you in Jesus name. Keep praising the LORD.
Re: God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top by noisy45(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Dont celebrate too soon. Corona may make them cancel the recruitment. God forbid sha

You're making sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.