Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience (74904 Views)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by omgvoices: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2023
A diminutive teacher from the Bali Nyonga province in Cameroun has finally tied the knot with his fiancee. The 39-year-old teacher who is known as Kwoyela Derrick recently made the headlines when he broke the news of his engagement to Kahboh Patience.

The wedding has finally taken place and as usual, his wedding photos are making round the internet with congratulations all over. The wedding is said to have taken place last Saturday at Bamenda in the North West region of Cameroun.

As to what he finds very attractive about his wife and this is what he had to say;

“Her character attracted me. She is perfect because she gives me maximum respect and she is God-fearing too,”.

There is, of course, no doubt respect is what every man seeks from his woman and DK as he is popularly called is of no exception.

https://esiama.com/wedding-photos-of-taller-finally-pops-up-on-the-internet/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by MatrixReloaded: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2023
I thought we have such women in these dwarfs categories. Who will entwined with them. No congrats. I choose whom to congratulate. Woman never cheat on him, never. Aki and Paw Paw are not dwarfs but stunted growth, they can permutate with a much taller woman. Dwarfs have a very strong dwarf DNA..

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Kurry: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Lol
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's the second picture for me..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Jennyclay(f): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by bigdammyj: 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
Seen.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by jidxin(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Diminutive

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Oscarchims: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Them one continue to dey born dwarf... grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by StepTwo: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Familiar

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Kellie069(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Love de everywhere , na you de select man or woman!! May the union be fruitful and blessed

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by modelsms(m): 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Love can be found anywhere

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Daniel7543: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Baba no fit carry his bride sef grin grin grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by wiseone28: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
True love

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Menclothing: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Congratulations to them check signature

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Sweetvie: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Love.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by HilcomTech(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
That picture of him trying to carry his wife no be here ooo

Congratulations to them

20 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Reelmii: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
grin happy married life to them.....

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Cantonese: 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Hmmm.

Big congratulations to them.

But imagine if the man dey fight im wife and e want to slap the woman. E go be like: Bend down first make I tell you something.

Or e wan arrange for bed. E fit say: abeg dress come near well make I for see road enter, you know say my iron small.

I wish them plenty of peace and joy.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by extol1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Emperormartin(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
I know one married man in my area that usually go for these dwarf women at night...

He thinks we don't see him.

He has a beautiful wife with kids at home.

Perhaps, there's sth in them we aren't really seeing...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by LivingSage: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
You no need man before. Afterall, you'll marry yourself
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Mrfeel: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
I thought we have such women in these dwarfs categories. Who will entwined with them. No congrats. I choose whom to congratulate. Woman never cheat on him, never. Aki and Paw Paw are not dwarfs but stunted growth, they can permutate with a much taller woman. Dwarfs have a very strong dwarf DNA..

And what is your point exactly?

15 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Reelmii: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!
how can God forbid his creation Did he create himself......

41 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Sunnyski: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
It's the second picture for me..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes and don't laugh too much or you will end up marrying a dwarf if you're still single 😜

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Orubebe01: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
I just dey imagine how dem go dey for the oza room shocked

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Why u dey look me bros? lol

8 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by lilmonarch(m): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Prayfortheworld: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
God forbid!!

God forbid!!

God forbid!!
What's God forbid?
Is this dirty girl mad or something, can't you just say congratulations and pass.
Nothing dy una head na why alot of you never make 1m since them born una na only sleep around and collect change una sabi

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by finallybusy: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
God. This website is trash.
Re: Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience by Reelmii: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
Emperormartin:
I know one married man in my area that usually go for these dwarf women at night...

He has a beautiful wife with kids at home.

Perhaps there's sth in them we aren't seeing...
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.