Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets (59859 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai Apologises For APC Woeful Performance In Kaduna / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by tkgindofa(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
fergie006:
So there was an exchange on Twitter some days ago, someone called Bello El-Rufai Daddy's boy and he assumed the person was Igbo and threatened to rape the person's mother.

He has apologised.

https://twitter.com/B_ELRUFAI/status/1251149635395088384?s=19
This is a welcome development; but next time just walk away it won't cost you anything.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Elsucre042:
Oya nah, go twitter go finish him papa.... grin grin grin. I dei see say u dei para grin grin

Oh boy! That shit don die down!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by maxinvile(m): 5:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Responsibility is the key to greatness. It sounds logical for such an apology to emanate from him which is the true essence of responsibility.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by festacman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset:
Festacman

See people who are condemning Bello.!

See their languages!!

The nature of faceless forum like Nairaland is that a person sitting to Bello El-Rufai right now smiling could be typing trash against him. Twitter is also faceless to an extent in that an account could be faceless with weird name but for people who are well-known or verified, it is different ball game. They will be judged and berated rather just being blocked.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by nokatakata: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Subduer:

His threat to pass someone's mother round to his friends, ain't just rape, but GANG RAPE.

Please explain how it is gang rape. He called the guys mother a LovePeddler and said he'll sleep with her and pass her to his friends. He didn't mention rape. Guys carry prostitutes , sleep with them and pass them to their friends, that way she is getting extra money. That's Bleep not gang rape. There was no where in the comment where he said 'I will rape your mother and pass her to my friends ' or I will sleep with your mother and forcefully pass her to my firends'

That's why any journalist who foolis.hly decides to go and publish the story with the headline and storyline that he threatened to rape or gang rape someone's mother stands to risk of losing their job and being sued. How many reputable houses did you see publishing the story with rape or gang rape headline.

You guys are always too emotional and never use common sense. When you go about looking for trouble, you throw caution to the wind and say anything you like, but when you get served , ya'll start crying and playing victims and act mischievous to twist things to favour you.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bukatyne2: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Am I the only one that thinks this issue or non-issue was blown out of proportion?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by davit: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Cosmetics!
Have they reinstated the guy dem sack for brittle paper?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by andyanders: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
He still remain a rapist. Intent to commit rape is equally a crime committed. If he has any political ambition in life, he should forget it with her crime partner- his mother who is an accessory to the crime. He should just keep eating the looted fund their own made for them.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bukatyne2: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
lildonn222:
the only reason it was news on the first place is because of the fact that he's a son of a governor,how many of us insults each other worse than that on nairaland ?

Honestly!

I blame it on the lock down sha.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by sayisayi(m): 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
One naijirya grin grin
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by stormborn28(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=DoreJoe post=88545600]This looks fake to me. My opinion shall[/quoteu]if he actually apologize, it is because of future not that he is remorseful... He may be looking at politics in the nearest future....nonsense everywhere
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bukatyne2: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
KosiGee:

He probably made that apology under duress. El Rufai junior is an unrepentant tribalist. I wanted to suggest he heed to the advice to check into some anger management and rehabilitation classes but that wouldn’t do him much good. He should continue to be himself. I repeat he is not repentant. Check out his tweets and spats before this one.

Please can we stop behaving like spineless people?

An average Nigerian is more tribalistic than a white racist.

Are there no steorotypes for each tribe?

Or is this because it is El-Rufai's son? undecided
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bukatyne2: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simologistics3:

He apologized because he found out the person is not Igbo right . May dog rape his mother 50 times , stupid son of a midget.

What is the difference between you both?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bukatyne2: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset:
Festacman

See people who are condemning Bello.!

See their languages!!

Hahahahahahahaa!
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Gordson: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
emeijeh:

Seconded.
Stupidity runs in that family
Thirded.
Stupidity runs in that family
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by MRV101(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Useless boy
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by KosiGee(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
bukatyne2:

Please can we stop behaving like spineless people?

An average Nigerian is more tribalistic than a white racist.

Are there no steorotypes for each tribe?

Or is this because it is El-Rufai's son? undecided

If the bolded defines you, it doesn’t define me. Stop being a spineless zombie. Call a spade a spade.
El Rufai junior should know better but I don’t blame him. An apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. He is a chip of the old block.

El Rufai Senior has a reputation for such tweets and messages. His son was only propagating his legacy.
That’s why I said he needn’t apologise as the apology wasn’t from the heart.

He will tweet and spread more hateful messages.

5 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by davidas101(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
What an idiot, that's one of the animals they're gonna wanna impose on us in the future, I pray we're able to actually get wise, act right and change this country for good someday.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by KosiGee(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Simologistics3:

He apologized because he found out the person is not Igbo right . May dog rape his mother 50 times , stupid son of a midget.

You should banned for posting this nonsense.

El Rufai Bello is an unrepentant idiot but saying this about his mum makes you a very horrible person .
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by brodalikeme(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:
The things that I deduced from Bello El-Rufai outbursts on that fateful Sunday and subsequent unnecessarily prolonged grandstanding until this apology are:

- He is morally bankrupt given the ease with which he switched to reckless use of x-rated graphical sexual innuendos about someone's mother.

- He is a spolt brat who lack sense of respect or deference to parental or moral authorities given the way he brushed aside Oby Ezekwesili's motherly admonition and the long time it took him to apologize long after his mother's regrets and apology.

- He has anger control problems given how he flared up against a stranger like a demon-possessed man.

- He has low level of intolerance given that he insulted POTUS Mr. Trump who is somebody's daddy but wouldn't stand other people's poor opinion about his daddy.

- He is a disgrace to young Nigerians given that inspite of his exposure and high intellectual capacity, his mindset is ethnically jaundiced and strongly prejudiced.

- He lacks political tact and sagacity to grow into a national politician or future statesman, given his lack of environmental awareness and emotional intelligence.

However, nobody is a saint. We all have our moments of madness. To err is human. He should be forgiven. However, he has to, SERIOUSLY, work on his attitude and mindset.

Pls can you change “high intellectual capacity” to “exposed to intellectual discuss” or something. A High intellectual capacity is clearing lacking in his conduct.

I don’t believe he wrote that apology or willingly came clean.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by pfadom: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
You're forgiven. Go and sin no more. Lest something worse happens to you.

Be a good boy you were brought up to be.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by TheSociopath(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Bastard!

Fvcking Fulani/Hausa rapist!

If to say you go dey Nairaland, I for don finish your papa!!

Anuofia!

Fvcking piece of shiit.

Dem forbid you to go twitter?
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Peacecoy19: 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
DoreJoe:
This looks fake to me. My opinion shall
. Surely fake.The first twit was also fake.Some people are determined to rubbish the el-rufais.
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by bukatyne2: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
KosiGee:

If the bolded defines you, it doesn’t define me. Stop being a spineless zombie. Call a spade a spade.
El Rufai junior should know better but I don’t blame him. An apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. He is a chip of the old block.

El Rufai Senior has a reputation for such tweets and messages. His son was only propagating his legacy.
That’s why I said he needn’t apologise as the apology wasn’t from the heart.

He will tweet and spread more hateful messages.

Yen yen yen.

First, I do not support APC so not a zombie (which is a hate speech)

Secondly, you need to work on your comprehension skills; the average Nigerian is tribalistic doesn not mean every Nigerian is.

And someone not objective enough to acknowledge the above is not worth my time undecided
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Knight12345: 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
We hear you,next tory
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by integrity16(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is the kind of person that would probably rule kaduna state in neatest future. Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by maasoap(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
DoreJoe:
This looks fake to me. My opinion shall

Human! Anyway, the apology wasn't directed at you.

manuelzz:
The streets will never forget.

And? It wasn't like you would ever welcome him with open arms before
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by KosiGee(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
bukatyne2:

Yen yen yen.

First, I do not support APC so not a zombie (which is a hate speech)

Secondly, you need to work on your comprehension skills; the average Nigerian is tribalistic doesn not mean every Nigerian is.

And someone not objective enough to acknowledge the above is not worth my time undecided

Jog on matie. Stop defending the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
festacman:
The things that I deduced from Bello El-Rufai: He is morally bankrupt given the ease with which he switched to reckless use of x-rated graphical sexual innuendos about someone's mother.

You should never judge one based on a single tweet. A lot of emotions influence our decision. It is not possible for a person to be mannered all the time. Imagine judging Moses based on some of his outbursts, forgetting that Moses was not always angry. Or calling Jesus Christ a violent person based on the single story of using a whip in the temple. Tell me, are you always cool at all times?

He is a spolt brat who lack sense of respect or deference to parental or moral authorities given the way he brushed aside Oby Ezekwesili's motherly admonition and the long time it took him to apologize long after his mother's regrets and apology.

As earlier written, Bello's two tweets are not enough to judge him by. Everyone has ego, and there are sometimes when in the heat of the moment, you might unwittingly disrespect an elderly person.

He has anger control problems given how he flared up against a stranger like a demon-possessed man.

I don't know you, but it would be unfair for me to judge you as having anger issues simply because I happen to come on a certain post of yours were you were engaging someone angrily. We all have our anger moments, and we all have our peaceful moments. It is wrong to judge people based on their anger moments alone. In reality, Bello may even turn out to be better than many of the people judging him.

He has low level of intolerance given that he insulted POTUS Mr. Trump who is somebody's daddy but wouldn't stand other people's poor opinion about his daddy.

We are all intolerant in one way or the other. No one is a saint. Many of the people who call Buhari unprintable names cannot stand it if anyone insults their own fathers. For example, a Christian who is an Oyedepo zombie calling someone a zombie for always defending Buhari. He forgets how he is also always defending Oyedepo.

He is a disgrace to young Nigerians given that inspite of his exposure and high intellectual capacity, his mindset is ethnically jaundiced and strongly prejudiced.

No matter how educated anyone is, you can never be in control of your emotions at all times. And when we get angry, we say things to hurt the other person. Bello is not a disgrace to any young Nigerian. If we are to begin to judge the young Nigerians, then you will understand that many young Nigerians are already a disgrace unto themselves. It is not because of Bello that we have able-bodied Nigerians getting apprehended right, left, and centre for dealing in hard drugs, even in obscure Asian countries. The name Nigeria is viewed with suspicion in many countries of the world, and it is not because of Bello.

He lacks political tact and sagacity to grow into a national politician or future statesman, given his lack of environmental awareness and emotional intelligence.

How many of our politicians have this supposed tact and sagacity? Even the most powerful political figure on earth, Donald Trump, lacks tact and sagacity, but it has never stopped our youth from worshiping him.

However, nobody is a saint. We all have our moments of madness. To err is human. He should be forgiven. However, he has to, SERIOUSLY, work on his attitude and mindset.

Since you know this, why then did you judge the young man so harshly?

1 Like

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by maya007: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yea after dev sacked the guy na u can now apologise because ur d saint now
Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by seeto: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaks, We already know it's in your lineage.. We are used to it! Stop the politically under toned apology!

2 Likes

Re: Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets by Barywhyte(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / APC Presidential Primary At Teslim Balogun Stadium; Live Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.