Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (86772 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thegoodone13:
The Fear of corona virus is the beginning of wisdom for Book Haram. They are afraid of corona virus. The federal government should not listing to them. And the country that are supporting them are afraid of corona virus too. No negotiations. If federal government negotiate with them now, they will start attack when the corona virus is over. More power to our military and federal government.

you're very gullible
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Flairoqy(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow! I'd like to say something important please pay attention, BH has been a political terrorism since Adam, yes I've been saying it but I have no proof and I'm not a journalist, but I got a fuss over this recent activities, our government have been nonchalant towards BH regardless of the wrath northerners have been facing, to our surprise Idris Derby decided to once and for all get it over with, BH wasn't really a news in the past weeks not until chad did a good sweep on them... But what's fishy is that, all of a sudden Idris Derby stood down from the fight (Like he has been told not tp meddle in Nigeria's business), then no longer the under equipped soldiers but the chief of army staff himself decided to go sort out the insurgents himself like BH hasn't been there all these while before chad came, only few weeks its in the news that BH want to surrender, just like THAT? Abubakar Shekau himself? Okay not just that, the so called chief of army staff now, according to the news gives an order for Shekau to be brought alive? Is there a reason why we should keep an enemy of the state alive? Except he's working with the government on the insecurity for political issues I don't see why BH leader should be demanded alive by Chief of army staff, let's wait and see if this news is verified and proven by the government that Shekau surrendered, because if he does then BRETHRENS? Boko haram is government and government is boko haram.
PS; Y'all remember years back when US came to Nigeria to fight BH with drones for us? Before the drone got there, no BH member were spotted in sambisa, US left and said someone in the government tipped them off. Moreover the then bornu state governor said US shouldn't help us fight BH that we'll do it ourselves.
Just saying out of Internet information though, no logical fact, just puzzles.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
seeing is believing
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Coldie(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:

I guess you have really under-estimate this propaganda Shekau is not surrendering anything.
Your prayer should be boko haram not surrendering. Because northern Nigeria amnesty list would surprise u, when u find out that they are giving Amnesty and foreign training to 1million boko haram members from the north.

I know this politics and the wayo and how it works
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by EvansU: 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
Hope we are gradually coming to d end of this epic rofo rofo fight. No matter what happens in d coming days I must say d Nigerian govt allowed Chad take credit for d looming decimation of Boko Haram due to their interest in using d war prosecution as an avenue for personal financial enrichment. Derby of Chad boast that over 90% of d battle has been won remaining a paltry 10% might be true after all. Shame on u coward Shekau. U must face d consequences of ur ungodly actions

Even if he is caught or he surrenders, this govt would grant them amnesty and allow them join the Nigeria army. I have no trust for this govt.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Farki: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

You think so but what if I told you Nigeria was on a trajectory for greatness from 1999 and it was becoming quite evident by 2007?

To destabilise the country especially one that had some fracture, all you had to do was widen the chasm.

Imagine the funds we were using to fight a war was being channelled into other aspects of endeavour?

Imagine Nigeria had 10 more years of peace nd unity from 2010 to 2020?

Read up on France's role in all of this.

I'm not saying with certainty this is the case but it does spark some curiosity and coincidence.

Especially now, that a global meltdown is being experienced, why would religious extremists back off when this is actually an opportunity?

But Boko Haram is also attacking Cameroon, Niger and Chad which are backed by France.

France has also been fighting terrorists in Mali and Bukirna Faso. France themselves have become targets for Islamic terror attacks in recent years so if anyone is sponsoring Boko Haram I doubt its them.

Whoever is proposing such better have good evidence linking the French government to Boko Haram.

If France wanted to take over or destabilise Nigeria they could stage attacks against francophone neighbours while arming and sowing dissent in the South/East to encourage another civil war.

The honest truth is that even without Boko Haram there will still be corruption, looting and poverty in Nigeria. In places not affected by Boko Haram there haven't been many strides in development made I'm afraid our stagnation is of our own doing.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by jimpas: 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just entered Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? The same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army should keep this propaganda to themselves.

something is not adding up.Just like that Burantashi....and Shekau is the Amariya!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
tiredoflife:

U lots are really the problem we have
A murderer should be granted amnesty
I didn't say he should be granted Amnesty,i said it won't be easy...but i am more interested in peace.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Jaqenhghar: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just entered Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? The same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army should keep this propaganda to themselves.
Remember that the buffoon only had the guts to step in there after the Chadians did all the work.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Dpharisee: 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
No be like this Chad take fuc them up abeg.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Flairoqy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

You think so but what if I told you Nigeria was on a trajectory for greatness from 1999 and it was becoming quite evident by 2007?

To destabilise the country especially one that had some fracture, all you had to do was widen the chasm.

Imagine the funds we were using to fight a war was being channelled into other aspects of endeavour?

Imagine Nigeria had 10 more years of peace nd unity from 2010 to 2020?

Read up on France's role in all of this.

I'm not saying with certainty this is the case but it does spark some curiosity and coincidence.

Especially now, that a global meltdown is being experienced, why would religious extremists back off when this is actually an opportunity?
What's your point?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Charly68: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Only fools will believe this kind of story ,until we see the girls they took away we won't believe any fake news ...It will be to the credit of the Chief of Army to end the reign of terror of Shekau without compromise ...Let him return with Shekau dead or alive ..it is left for Shekau to chose how he wants it . If he surrender good for him but if not ,they will slaughter him like he has been doing to innocent men and women in the name of his mad belief
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by lexxi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
This buratai is a good business man. Result is what Nigerians are clamouring for, Period.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ThatFairGuy: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
And who listens to this foolery from BH? If army listens, then they're more than f.o.o.l.
I have a question, will shekau still be trial if captured alive? angry
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
yommen:

Amnesty After leading attacks that have seen many, including women and children die SMH so tey my head dey rotate.
I didn't say he should be granted Amnesty,i said granting Amnesty won't be easy...but i am more interested in peace.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by rusher14: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Farki:

But Boko Haram is also attacking Cameroon, Niger and Chad which are backed by France.

France has also been fighting terrorists in Mali and Bukirna Faso. France themselves have become targets for Islamic terror attacks in recent years so if anyone is sponsoring Boko Haram I doubt its them.

Whoever is proposing such better have good evidence linking the French government to Boko Haram.

If France wanted to take over or destabilise Nigeria they could stage attacks against francophone neighbours while arming and sowing dissent in the South/East to encourage another civil war.

The honest truth is that even without Boko Haram there will still be corruption, looting and poverty in Nigeria. In places not affected by Boko Haram there haven't been many strides in development made I'm afraid our stagnation is of our own doing.

Stability in Nigeria could cause stability across most of west Africa.

A wave of peace in one country could lead to a wave of regional peace which could work against imperial agenda.

Again, I ask you carry out your own research and why they have always been fingered.

Why is Covid-19, a time in which one would expect extremists especially those with suicidal fantasies suddenly a time in which they seek peace?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Flairoqy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Farki:

Our government is the reason why Nigeria is still here today, Other countries are busy growing up, not bringing us down, wetin we get? Some Nigerians just always like to blame something or someone for our problem.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Godwin616: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
DEADALIVE:
If at all they will even accept his surrendering let him just mention his sponsors....after that make una kill the idiot on site...he is of no relevant....i want the sponsors to be eliminated.
We will accept his surrendering on some conditions;
He must mention his sponsors
He must return all the chibok girls intact just as they were before the kidnap (Virgins).
And all the killings he has done, let him bring them back to life.
Failure to meet up with these conditions, he should be treated exactly the same way Samuel Dole was treated.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Taye4j: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Y
iammolise:
If shekau be granted amnesty I'll just dismiss my suspicion and concluded this has been a contract deal from the onset... After killing thousands and displacing hundreds U're seeking amnesty Lie lie!!!... I want to see shekau's head on a spike undecided
That's if this is not just another propaganda false hope..

Nobody can give Shekau any amnesty. Dont forget, USA has already placed a bounty on him.

Even if captured alive, it will be very hard for the Nigerian Government to shield him or give him amnesty as the eyes of the whole world will be on him.

The pressure from around the world will be too much to handle. Infact, I'm sure US will order that he be sent over for trial.

Trust the Nigerian media, even if his fighters are pardoned, which I believe is impossible, they will never let Shekau go as they will beam their searchlights on him. Any effort to truncate their calls for justice will be met with stiff resistance as he has done a lot of damage to Nigeria financially, economically, socially, emotionally and in all ramification to warrant such lavish and graceful gesture.

If Nigerian Government do anyhow, Dem go see anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Bianda24: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Up Idris Debby of Chad. No matter what you will tell us through your propangandry channel, Nigerians will not praise the Federal government. As a matter of fact, it is belated. Debby we know, Buhari must go.

Those in authority in Nigeria are feeding fat on the BH issue. They never wanted the insurgence to end because that is where they get their largesse from. God will purnish you guys.

Debby of Chad has done, him we know.

As for BH trying to surrender all are lies. Tell that to the birds. Debby went headlong and conquered the BH without paparazzi.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Phyde: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
PicLtd:
He will soon release a video to debunk.
Sure he will, that's his style grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by PROJECTBASE: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmmm, hope Shekau will not this and get angry again. If insurgents start a fresh killing in NE tomorrow na Buratai cause am. The battle is still hot and you're already celebrating the victory
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by musicwriter(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is clear propaganda news from Aso rock to have you believe they're working. Or the military heads are probably looking for more money.

Don't believe this nonsense.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by rusher14: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Flairoqy:

What's your point?

My point is that the corrupt Nigerian elite are simply chancers who found an opportunity.

My point is western imperialists have more to gain by destabilising the west African sub region.

My point is that despite Covid-19 being a good time for extremists to strike, they seem to have shrunk into their caves making one to believe their source of power is incapacitated at the moment.

My point is that had Nigeria and Nigerians continued being United the way we were from 1999 till 2007, lords knows what we would have achieved.
My point is that

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ojaysam25(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
I don't believe this...
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Flairoqy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
rusher14:

Stability in Nigeria could cause stability across most of west Africa.

A wave of peace in one country could lead to a wave of regional peace which could work against imperial agenda.

Again, I ask you carry out your own research and why they have always been fingered.

Why is Covid-19, a time in which one would expect extremists especially those with suicidal fantasies suddenly a time in which they seek peace?

Let me answer your question from just one pathway because there are hundreds.
Because people are no longer in crowded gatherings where they can have their way.
My relatives live in a village in borno and it is unlike before that I can just ask them to avoid the market in the next 3 days because the genocide might happen, now you bomb a settlement, there's a probability that the bomb might just hit my grandfather's house...
Just saying tho
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

You detest good news.
you no get sense I swear! Zombie comot here osiso!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by spiralwedge(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
I thought they said he died.

I don't understand anymore
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by kozmokaz(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
frozen70:

I taught Niger Republic president said that they have killed this cat with nine lives

Thats was fake news bruv
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by govomotors: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
When the late General Dogoyaro was send to Liberia (Ecomog) he bombarded Charles Taylor's position to the extend Charles Taylor called for negotiation and cease fire.

General Dogoyaro said " I don't negotiate with rebel".

Boko Haram is worst than rebel, keep bombing them until they reveal the names of their sponsors.

BK, we will not grant you an opportunity to regroup. Fight as a man until you are rewarded with virgins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.