Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (86776 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by pretyval: 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Very funny.... just drop a bomb on him. Let him reconcile with the souls of those girls from Chibok
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by sharone21(f): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bishop Oyedepo sometime ago cursed the root source of Boko haram and these days we hear palatable news as to the beginning of the end of these miscreants. I pray that as Oyedepo has cursed corona, that it should quickly end.

I only pity many who have lost their lives or loved ones and those whose lives were adversely transformed.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Blackking98(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
LZAA:
What stupid amnesty
Wipe all the cows out
Cc immhotep itooworwor blackking98 iceberg3 Afamed helinues
He should be beheaded on national TV, just like the thousands of souls he has killed. Useless cow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Yusman316(m): 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
SmartMen:
was he the one that told Buhari to be playing politics with the war? Where were u when Chad killed them with just small budget in comparison to Nigeria?
U people will hear rumors online and latch on to it like leeches. Do u have any idea the kind of support francophone countries get from France? Sometimes France go as far as provide troop support to these countries. When was the last time u saw British troops in Nigeria to help. Chadian army has been fighting insurgency for close to forty years

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by obailala(m): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Whatever they do, they should never capture Shekau alive.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Walikanga: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

You detest good news.
[/s]
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by adecz: 12:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Thanks to Idriss Deby, the
desert warrior.

Not like the "Quota system" Generals
like Buratai & his clueless C in C!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Franking: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Bubu will just agree, give them time to recruit and allow them capture a significant amount of ammunition and the fight will start again.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Franking:
Bubu will just agree, give them time to recruit and allow them capture a significant amount of ammunition and the fight will start again.

LoL cheesy grin
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by tiredoflife(m): 12:30am On Apr 18, 2020
uruba23:
I didn't say he should be granted Amnesty,i said it won't be easy...but i am more interested in peace.

Again u shoot yourself

Peace is only achieved when justice is applied
When will u Nigerians get it
The people who he has killed
Businesses destroyed
Maimed
All doesnt matter cos u are only interested in peace

Smh.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by MagnumDealzNG: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2020
why this information now?
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Benbellamor: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2020
sharone21:
Bishop Oyedepo sometime ago cursed the root source of Boko haram and these days we hear palatable news as to the beginning of the end of these miscreants. I pray that as Oyedepo has cursed corona, that it should quickly end.

I only pity many who have lost their lives or loved ones and those whose lives were adversely transformed.
oyedepo that could not near the corona isolation centres, he said on video that It will never come to a time when Churches will be closed. that prophecy now has failed
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by busomma: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2020
This isn't the time for negotiations. The heat on this terrorist group must be sustained till such a time the military are 99% sure that their numbers has been decimated & can't carry out any meaningful offensive actions.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 18, 2020
tiredoflife:

Again u shoot yourself

Peace is only achieved when justice is applied
When will u Nigerians get it
The people who he has killed
Businesses destroyed
Maimed
All doesnt matter cos u are only interested in peace

Smh.
It definitely does matter, i know it is easy to want to shoot him and feel at peace but then i realise he is just the face of the group or should i say PRO . He is always surrounded by Zombies who stands like status all the time.If he misyarn he get killed immediately.I am interested in mastermind of this group and why they have to shield so much lives to get to this point.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Okpotud(m): 1:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Fake news
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by exminister(m): 1:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Using media to fight bokoboys, is that what chad did.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by miraclea: 2:18am On Apr 18, 2020
This is what you have when you dramatized politics everything is politics in Nigeria chad president is a hero
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by SharonLoveth(f): 2:19am On Apr 18, 2020
He Must Surrender Now That Abba Kyari Is Dead..
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Kingspin(m): 2:51am On Apr 18, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just entered Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? The same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army should keep this propaganda to themselves.
Buratai went to Borno for isolation because of coronavirus.

Otherwise relocating to Borno should have come years back
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Pickieox(m): 3:09am On Apr 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
Hope we are gradually coming to d end of this epic rofo rofo fight. No matter what happens in d coming days I must say d Nigerian govt allowed Chad take credit for d looming decimation of Boko Haram due to their interest in using d war prosecution as an avenue for personal financial enrichment. Derby of Chad boast that over 90% of d battle has been won remaining a paltry 10% might be true after all. Shame on u coward Shekau. U must face d consequences of ur ungodly actions

They are playing by their script. Don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Pickieox(m): 3:11am On Apr 18, 2020
Let them play their goddam script...(where is my popcorn)

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by tomdon(m): 3:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Ceasefire my foot, yes cease the fire and kill them all
These are people that ought to be given 10,000 years imprisonment so that their souls will be in prison forever. Yet Buhari seems it fit to grant them amnesty
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by sharone21(f): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Benbellamor:
oyedepo that could not near the corona isolation centres, he said on video that It will never come to a time when Churches will be closed. that prophecy now has failed

And u think all the healings he has done is fake with CONVINCING accompanying testimonies?

U cannot be a child of God or man of God unless u are led....if he isnt led he wont start going from one isolation center to another exposing himself and putting his God to test....But at least, he is praying for many with in & outside showing even the slightest symptoms of covid. If he has healed others with big named diseases, what is covid that he can't heal, abi the stripes of Jesus that can heal cancer, macular degeneration, stroke etc will be afraid to heal covid?

I remember he cursed bad government few years ago and we are hearing some news already.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Emmyxto(m): 3:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Kudos to chadians. I feel it in the air, when shekau is caught nigeria would not execute him. Amnesty.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Odianose13(m): 3:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Benbellamor:

Churches have not been closed, instead churches sprung up in various homes. Christians in self isolation are building their relationships with God, online churches and fellowships still continue.

The church of God is still alive and healthy!!!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by 2016v2017: 4:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Racoon:

Same BH the Nigerian army have technically defeated or terribly down graded long time ago? Chadian army didnt create any stunt of this kind.They simply went unannounced, inflicted the maximum damage on BH & backed it up by showing the results.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by 2016v2017: 4:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Flyingngel:
It will be a nice development but when it involve Nigerians pls take it with a pinch of salt.
Either the politicians sponsoring this people are looking for Amnesty money or that it is a strategy for the soldiers to relax so that they will launch a preemptive attack or our thieving politicians are looking for money or it is pure lies.
Time will tell.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by ddeola: 4:46am On Apr 18, 2020
BOMB Boko haram facilities everywhere and anywhere. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by thunderbabs: 5:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Shekau must be a fool for trying to surrender. Shouldn't he just prefer to die in battle than to surrender. He is a coward who hides behind the camera to issue threats everytime. After killing thousands of Nigerians?

Shouldnt he just shoot himself dead instead of being captured so he can get multiple virgins for himself in his so called heaven?

The guy shld just be killed straight up
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by rafcrown(m): 5:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Amnesty loading.
There should be no amnesty for those carrying weapons against the nation. Its too late to ask for ceasefire because there's 7m us dollars at stake.,if we can get the fool leading them.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by dragunov: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2020
uruba23:

Granting Shekau amnesty won't be easy, but we need guarantees,he would stop this attacks.Moreover he is just a pawn...

Abi weyrey leleyi ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.