Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire (86781 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by dragunov: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2020
uruba23:

It definitely does matter, i know it is easy to want to shoot him and feel at peace but then i realise he is just the face of the group or should i say PRO . He is always surrounded by Zombies who stands like status all the time.If he misyarn he get killed immediately.I am interested in mastermind of this group and why they have to shield so much lives to get to this point.

You don't need to look far niggah. It's IBB and some Northern elites.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by juman(m): 6:12am On Apr 18, 2020
Fake story.
The almajiris they always used before to attack the southerners and christians in the north, now fighting to liberate themselves from their bad leaders.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by haffaze777(m): 6:44am On Apr 18, 2020
obailala:
Whatever they do, they should never capture Shekau alive.

They should capture the mofo dead
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by SmartMen: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2020
Yusman316:

U people will hear rumors online and latch on to it like leeches. Do u have any idea the kind of support francophone countries get from France? Sometimes France go as far as provide troop support to these countries. When was the last time u saw British troops in Nigeria to help. Chadian army has been fighting insurgency for close to forty years

Shut up. Don't divert the questions. So why was Buhari releasing them and paying ransom? Chad has disgrace them.

I have always know Nigerian leaders in Buhari are the ones behind Bokoharam.

Remember Bokoharam once picked Buhari as a mediator. Buhari also once said, an attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North.

Fool, get out of my sight

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Roozzaay(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2020
kozmokaz:
� � men Nigeria army tire me ah swear... We dont need all this long epistles.. We need results... I personally want to see pictures of dead BOKO and ISWAP boys... Emmm why him wan make them capture brother shekau alive na?

Abi them. Wan give am amnesty for a job well done?

One bullet on the Mather fucker head will save Nigerian tax payers money

Just one bullet for crimes against humanity? undecided
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Theoarhics: 7:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Another scam they want us to believe
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Briells: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Collins9156:
Never be decisive, ths is a well and fully sponsored article.

honestly. FULLY SPONSORED!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by maximin: 7:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Everything that has begining must come to an end. No tyranny in history is self-sustaining. I have following with key interest and anticipating the end of these vampires. May they receive tripple of the wickedness they have unleashed on any of their victims now and on their soul in the life to come
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Germi9: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
Hope we are gradually coming to d end of this epic rofo rofo fight. No matter what happens in d coming days I must say d Nigerian govt allowed Chad take credit for d looming decimation of Boko Haram due to their interest in using d war prosecution as an avenue for personal financial enrichment. Derby of Chad boast that over 90% of d battle has been won remaining a paltry 10% might be true after all. Shame on u coward Shekau. U must face d consequences of ur ungodly actions
Chad ended 10% of the war in one day,yet Buratai is doing coordinated recconaissance.. meanwhile don't forget that Boko Haram is just a fashion of the sect,we still have ISIS-Africa chapter and Ansaru etc ..we must be careful
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Innomoney: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2020
it sounds good,but we can't go with this I formation. this is a security issue and I trust that the military should be aware of what I mean. every step taken by the enemy should be perceived as a strategy. I wish we don't fall prey on this. efforts should rather be doubled to finish these mischievous elements once and for all.
let me state clearly,that the idea of bringing the idiot alive is what I can't buy. this is Nigeria,so that tomorrow he won't be allowed to get aware with all the killings he has committed in the country. he should be kill and his corps killed again. the idiots dead can't even account for the numerous occasions he has killed Nigerians, leaving many children orphans.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by hope4nigeria(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/shekau-boko-haram-commanders-reaching-out-to-mediators-for-a-ceasefire/
they are acting movie, their nyash as been opened, one of their commander in government is dead, God will punish all of them. Corona has come to stay.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by SaintLucia: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2020
YorubaMyKids:

Quoting IPOB up and down will certainly lead you to depression and hypertension and certainly to death if you continue like this.
Leave IPOB alone and face your rat consumption crisis in SW.
Have you paid your due? Hurry up before mazi fine you. I'm calling on IPOB cos they are confused, they are neither here nor there.

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2020
rusher14:
Their sponsors can no longer afford it especially as there's a lockdown within and across nations.

Exactly my thought, their sponsors r likely busy fighting covid 19 and r no longer paying attention to d book boys, so no more supply of cash n weapons. Evrywhr is on lockdown. So it makes sense if they want to surrender.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by harthex(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2020
grin[color=#770077][/color]na dem dey rush us nonsense
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by kozmokaz(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2020
undecided
Roozzaay:

cheesy
Roozzaay:

Lets make it 2

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by okeyfrank: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2020
He moved in to stop the killings and plan the amnesty of the terrorists
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Roozzaay(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2020
kozmokaz:
undecided cheesy

Lets make it 2

Still not satisfied sad how about beheading him at Eagle Square, live on TV undecided
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by kozmokaz(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Roozzaay:

Still not satisfied sad how about beheading him at Eagle Square, live on TV undecided

With a razor blade �... Using a sword would br too quick
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Roozzaay(m): 10:19am On Apr 18, 2020
kozmokaz:

With a razor blade �... Using a sword would br too quick

Amen cheesy
Local man is satisfied
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by kozmokaz(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Roozzaay:
Amen cheesy Local man is satisfied

Its official... U are � evil
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by deavicky(m): 10:36am On Apr 18, 2020
phelonrays:
Is it the same B/H that attack Borno some 48 hours ago
I really don't care about anything he says, all I want is his head. And if Our leaders decides to grant him peace, I will be convinced that they have hand the whole thing happening.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Saintcajo1: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2020
cool
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Consy247: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by seunayantokun(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2020
princemillla:
I doubt. But if it's true BH retreating then someone in this govt is behind the acts
I support you. Can Abba Kyari's death be related to it? Also we know, with what Idriss Derby of Chad did, any falsehood demonstrated further by Buhari admin will be too stupid.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by speedchariot(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2020
God bless Derby of Chad
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by jarx: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
thanks to Chad
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Not sure! Till I see better prove
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by FrancisIgya: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why now? Simply because Chad has done what Nigeria could not do, Nigeria is now making effort to redeem her image. Corruption! corruption! corruption!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by FUSS: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Racoon:
grin Buratai just entered Borno & Shekau's BH wants to surrender? The same Shekau they are granting his foot soldiers amnesty? Abeg the Nigerian govt & army should keep this propaganda to themselves.

Exactly my thoughts. They even claimed shekau was dead. Let them continue their foolishness, we're watching.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire by Legendguru: 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
After enrichment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Oyigbo Massacre: Disturbing Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.