Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze (10004 Views)

Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Melezenawii: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abeg leave Wike , he needs N10 billion
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by agadez007(m): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
I was answering to someone that said how comes there are igbos in River's State if I said River's State is for Ikwere. I wanted to let him know that there are igbos everywhere in Nigeria but that doesn't mean the own all the states in Nigeria.
Haboki
The said Chukwuemeka eze is from Rivers state and is an Apc leader in the south south
when your Illiterate Haboki go on their normal Kafir killing spree,Do you think they would spare a chukwuemeka eze from Rivers state?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
agadez007:
Haboki
The said Chukwuemeka eze is from Rivers state and is an Apc leader in the south south
when your Illiterate Haboki go on their normal Kafir killing spree,Do you think they would spare a chukwuemeka eze from Rivers state?
that is why Wike want to let him know his boundary. Being in River's State doesn't make him an Ikwere.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Walikanga: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

Shut Up And Stop Licking Wike's Ass And Those Oe The South south people because of oil. nobody is setting you up, learn to face your adversaries. because you like chop cow meat no mean say u go call malu bros
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by agadez007(m): 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
that is why Wike want to let him know his boundary. Being in River's State doesn't make him an Ikwere.
What's this one saying?

4 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Walikanga: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Do you know who you just quoted?

You will be shocked. Did you wonder why cancelling is on recess?

Pretty sure if you know, you won't even waste your time.

I fell for it yesterday. undecided

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Walikanga: 11:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
There are Igbos even in the Himalayas. Igbos travel far and wide and there is virtually no village in this country that you wont find them, let along Ruvers state that is right at their backyard.

That said, what do you have to say about his incessant insults to Igbos and South Easterners in general?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Walikanga: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
I'm not talking about the state of origin, I'm talking about tribe. Why refer to Igbos in such derogatory term as a governor and one unconditionally supported by the same Igbos?

Days ago, he called South Easterners "thieves", now this.

Something is surely amiss somewhere.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
I was answering to someone that said how comes there are igbos in River's State if I said River's State is for Ikwere. I wanted to let him know that there are igbos everywhere in Nigeria but that doesn't mean the own all the states in Nigeria.

Ikwerre only occupies three local government in Rivers state.

Eze wike is accusing is an indigene of Rivers state but not an Ikwerre man but an Igbo man.

Get the logic

3 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 11:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Good, you ask questions instead of embarrassing yourself

Eze is an Igbo man and not Ikwerre by ethnicity.

Ikwerre is an ethnic group on their own in rivers state and Eze is not from any off Ikwerre villages.

Shut up there and answer his question. Aboki you have been saying always there's no igbo people in River state how come now you are referring Eze as an igbo man? Confused Aboki.

8 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lajet:

Shut up there and answer his question. Aboki you have been saying always there's no igbo people in River state how come now you are referring Eze as an igbo man? Confused Aboki.

Is Wike an igbo or Ikwerre man?

Answer

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Melezenawii: 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lajet:

Face Wike
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Miracle1991:

Are you okay....Lol

Check what you are writing please.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Walikanga: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
"That igbo boy"~ Wike.

When those people from that side want to respond to Wike.

"Yoruba muslims" or "Lagos-ibadan Express newspapers"

[/s]

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Walikanga: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
What exactly is Wike's problem with Igbos? Lately his attacks on them seems to be getting out of hand.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Walikanga: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

How do you expect them to caution Wike?

You seem to have forgotten Rivers state is an oil producing state. Or dont you know that the foundation upon which biafla is to built is Niger delta oil?

Dokubo Asari said something some times back, did you hear pim from them? grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Answer

I'm not a supporter of wike or a member of Ipob that worship wike. Answer my question you have been saying there are no igbo people in River state how come you are referring Eze as an Igbo man .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Melezenawii: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ikwerre only occupies three local government in Rivers state.

Eze wike is accusing is an indigene of Rivers state but not an Ikwerre man but an Igbo man.

Get the logic
Stop defending Wike, that is insulting your brother
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Answer

Wike is an Ikwerre man. answer my question and stop dodging my question you have been saying there are no igbo people in River state how come you are now referring Eze as an igbo man.

6 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Akponmfet: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ctorch:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State has reacted to Governor Nyesom Wike’s Friday’s broadcast to the State.

The party insinuated that Wike’s broadcast, threats and name-calling before the world has further exposed his governance style.

Wike had, among other things, said he would not allow anyone from Abuja give him directives in Rivers, adding that he was duly elected by the people.

Wike also attacked some chieftains of the APC namely, Chief Eze Chukwuema Eze and Chris Finebone.

The governor had also threatened to declare a total lockdown on the state should the people continue to flout his directives on the closure of markets and other business places.

He had also threatened companies in the State who failed to contribute towards the state COVID-19 fight.

Reacting to the Governor’s speech, Spokesperson for the APC in Rivers State, Chris Finebone, said the broadcast has further exposed the Governor.

Finebone said it would be a waste of adjectives to try to qualify the briefing and the governor’s performance, adding that the world saw and heard him.

The APC’s mouthpiece said this in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Friday.

He said, “In my decision not to join issues with anyone or the Rivers State Government on COVID-19 matters, I will not respond to the issues raised by Gov. Nyesom Wike in his press briefing today.

“I am convinced that to all those who either were present at the briefing or watched it on TV, or even those who listened on the radio, the governor’s demeanour and utterances before the world during the briefing have sufficiently provided an eloquent response to his briefing.

“Therefore, it will be a waste of adjectives to try to qualify the briefing and the governor’s performance. The world saw and heard him.

“I am very sure that the corporate organisations he threatened with reprisal actions if they did not donate to the state COVID-19 fund can sufficiently speak for themselves.

“However, I feel sad that the governor climbed down from the high office of governor to engage in name-calling and insult.

“The governor did not need to have taken it personal with me and Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze by referring to Chief Eze as that ‘Ibo boy’. In Africa, respect is given to age and I am sure that Chief Eze is years older than the governor.

“In any case, I and Chief Eze never, directly or indirectly under any circumstances, canvassed, solicited or ever will accept anything under the leprous Wike government or his party in Rivers State.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/17/apc-reacts-to-governor-wikes-broadcast-on-covid-19-situation-in-rivers/

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Melezenawii:
Stop defending Wike, that is insulting your brother

While yours are eating rats in Eredo epe, Lagos State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Akponmfet: 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is why we always call Okoro people mumu people. You said Wike is an Igbo man but I'm glad Wike has let you know that Ikwere is not Igbo.
MUMU okoro idiots.

4 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Lajet:

Wike is an Ikwerre man. answer my question and stop dodging my question you have been saying there are no igbo people in River state how come you are now referring Eze as an igbo man.

The statement Wike used is highly derogatory to Ndigbo sef. He is a loud mouth that supposed to be put to place.

EZE was rightly referred to as Igbo man by Wike.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Ojiofor: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The statement Wike used is highly derogatory to Ndigbo sef. He is a loud mouth that supposed to be put to place.

EZE was rightly referred to as Igbo man by Wike.

Eze is Ikwerri Igbo while Wike is Ikwerri Bini.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Thread ndi ala grin

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Melezenawii: 12:13am On Apr 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

Make I laugh first

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Ojiofor: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Make I laugh first

Abeg laugh jor is better than getting headache for Wike nonsense.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 12:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Chukwuemeka Eze is from Rivers state

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 12:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Ctorch:
The All Progressives Congress, APC, in Rivers State has reacted to Governor Nyesom Wike’s Friday’s broadcast to the State.

The party insinuated that Wike’s broadcast, threats and name-calling before the world has further exposed his governance style.

Wike had, among other things, said he would not allow anyone from Abuja give him directives in Rivers, adding that he was duly elected by the people.

Wike also attacked some chieftains of the APC namely, Chief Eze Chukwuema Eze and Chris Finebone.

The governor had also threatened to declare a total lockdown on the state should the people continue to flout his directives on the closure of markets and other business places.

He had also threatened companies in the State who failed to contribute towards the state COVID-19 fight.

Reacting to the Governor’s speech, Spokesperson for the APC in Rivers State, Chris Finebone, said the broadcast has further exposed the Governor.

Finebone said it would be a waste of adjectives to try to qualify the briefing and the governor’s performance, adding that the world saw and heard him.

The APC’s mouthpiece said this in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Friday.

He said, “In my decision not to join issues with anyone or the Rivers State Government on COVID-19 matters, I will not respond to the issues raised by Gov. Nyesom Wike in his press briefing today.

“I am convinced that to all those who either were present at the briefing or watched it on TV, or even those who listened on the radio, the governor’s demeanour and utterances before the world during the briefing have sufficiently provided an eloquent response to his briefing.

“Therefore, it will be a waste of adjectives to try to qualify the briefing and the governor’s performance. The world saw and heard him.

“I am very sure that the corporate organisations he threatened with reprisal actions if they did not donate to the state COVID-19 fund can sufficiently speak for themselves.

“However, I feel sad that the governor climbed down from the high office of governor to engage in name-calling and insult.

“The governor did not need to have taken it personal with me and Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze by referring to Chief Eze as that ‘Ibo boy’. In Africa, respect is given to age and I am sure that Chief Eze is years older than the governor.

“In any case, I and Chief Eze never, directly or indirectly under any circumstances, canvassed, solicited or ever will accept anything under the leprous Wike government or his party in Rivers State.”

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/17/apc-reacts-to-governor-wikes-broadcast-on-covid-19-situation-in-rivers/

I don't understand your post Eze is from Rivers and he is APC Chieftain in Rivers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zulum Asks FG To Hire Mercenaries, Seek Foreign Support To End Insurgency / Finance Bill 2020: Nigerians Don’t Need TIN To Operate Bank Account – FG / #revealed: Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu First "Igbo" GMD Of NNPC - The FCT Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.