Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze (10003 Views)

Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Chimoooo

Half Education is dangerous. I keep on saying it.

I knew it ,wetin be chimooooooo ! This one must be among those yam legs I use to buy fan yogo and gala from in the traffic. Don't worry lagoon is waiting for you,I will personally knock you off the railings.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alary:

I knew it ,wetin be chimooooooo ! This one must be among those yam legs I use to buy fan yogo and gala from in the traffic. Don't worry lagoon is waiting for you,I will personally knock you off the railings.

Wonderful.

Product of Awolowo's free Education spotted.

3 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alary:

Pls which night bus will you follow come Lagos?I got some errands for you chimps.
The one that brought u to Lagos from oshogbo ogbomoso to come and bw claiming lagos which is bini land grin

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by ibiso1986: 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bros I am not sure about the trueness of the bolded. I know that people of Okrika, Kalabari, Degema and Abounema were regarded as saboteurs by the other people from Rivers State during the Nigeria\Biafra war. They were accused of being sympathetic to Biafra.
some of them were
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by ibiso1986: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Youngmaster0:

And which local govt
I'm not very sure but I'm suspecting he's from either Etche or Oyigbo Local Government of Rivers State.. Majority of people from those tribes agree that they are Igbo..
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by ibiso1986: 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Seriously?
Offcourse.. In those days, Only Old Township, Old GRA, some parts of Diobu,and Abonnema wharf was regarded as Port Harcourt.. other parts were villages
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by allcomage: 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

Call an Ikwerre man an Igbo, he will fight with you. Let us not live in an illusion.
I am ikwerre, a sub Igbo ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikake:

Abusive words like scoundrel, ninny, blurred, infact, insulting epithets are your trademark in responding to persons in the social media.

I guess, in real life, you must be an impossible person who no one wants to associate with.

I no understand the reason he will used such words. everybody must not have the same opinion.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
kikake:

Abusive words like scoundrel, ninny, blurred, infact, insulting epithets are your trademark in responding to persons in the social media.

I guess, in real life, you must be an impossible person who no one wants to associate with.

You complain alot.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
allcomage:
I am ikwerre, a sub Igbo ethnicity.
Lol, believe this at your own peril.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You complain alot.

Bros do not pay any attention to the troll.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Wonderful.

And you are product of of what ? Agbari chukwu criminality and drug peddling .What legacy did your coward leader bestowed on you?Small boy I'm not your mate swerve.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alary:

And you are product of of what ? Agbari chukwu criminality and drug peddling .What legacy did your coward leader bestowed on you?Small boy I'm not your mate swerve.

Wonderful.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

The one that brought u to Lagos from oshogbo ogbomoso to come and bw claiming lagos which is bini land grin
Ode! You left your erosion laden forgotten region to come and hustle in south west you still they get mouth ,I'm waiting for you lot to leave our region and get your forsaken biafra ,i detest you lots. You hate south west yet your brothers sisters ,mothers and fathers takes the next available bus to our towns. We will whip your fathers and mothers assess out of Southwest soon.Oloriburuku somebody
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Wonderful.
But you never had one,education is alien to you folks
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 9:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
[[s]quote author=Alary post=88575416]
Which kin they are all bio, age leave mate for matthaus. Ibos knows there boundaries in rivers, like is spot on ,I can see some hypocrites here defending the indefensible, imaginary THAT IBO BOY ,that is derogatory enough. Imagine it is a Yoruba Gov. or Hausa Gov that said that ,all hell would have been let loose. There are ibos in every corner or Nigeria in there numbers yes ,some are getting portfolio appointments in various state not because they are indigene but because they are party men and women ,some ibos were born in the north and spend their entire life in the north ,by place of birth they are northerners but in nigeria realities they are ibos.I see some ibos born in Lagos and spend all his life in the west claiming south westerners, but south westerners still sees him as ibo boy,you can not deny your ancestry,.Back to Wike issue with ibos it see the ibos are one penny wise,they think they have penetrated the ikwereland enough to be saying they owns the land name by their ancestors as igwoeacha or something like that.Theey want to rule over Rivers but it cant happen,you cant claim to be from be from rivers and then fled when war broke out in the 60s ,where did you fled to ? Biafra ,but when the war was over a true son of the soil will retrieve back all his properties seized from from them by the powers, but up till today those properties has ent6 voice mail. They never get one back,and you call those one son of the soil . In contrast all ibos that fled from Southwest got their properties back well kept for them but they plan evil for this same Southwest because they did not supply the war.But south south support the war as you claim but at the end stab you back revocating all your landed properties. Wike is trying to put you where you belong,pls get that.[/s]
You are not making sense bro,
And ur long epistles has nothing to do with the issue on Groud here,,,
Rivers apc Chief Eze Chukwuema Eze, is from igbo speaking local government of rivers state, not from ijaw or kalabari speaking parts,,, so u can go and kill urself
And their is nothing derog. about calling another ibo "that ibo boy" i do that depending on the issue on ground
then something Is wrong with you.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

I know, it was well planned by Nigeria government and British, main reason they are using propaganda to paint Rivers as unsafe place for investors, Imagine if Igbo investments in Lagos, Abuja and other states in Nigeria where in eastern region But one day their games will be up. British interest in eastern region is oil.
who pursue you from the East to come north and south west.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alary:
But you never had one,education is alien to you folks

Wonderful. Product of Awolowo's free Education spotted. Half Education is dangerous. I keep on saying it.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
Miracle1991:
then something Is wrong with you.
Check your head first OSU
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2020
Who is hiding my messages on this topics? foolish idiot, you can keep hiding my messages but you will never stop me from saying the truth.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Ojiofor: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Go to this man facebook wall and tell him he isn't Igbo because he is Ikwerri and let him cure your lack of knowledge and ignorance.

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Ojiofor: 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

Call an Ikwerre man an Igbo, he will fight with you. Let us not live in an illusion.

Go to this man facebook wall and tell him he isn't Igbo because he is Ikwerri and let him cure your lack of knowledge and ignorance.

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol, believe this at your own peril.
Believe only what makes ur amala sweet
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Anambralstson:

Some of you are ignorant, trying to twist the main history, kindly read

Their are other tribes in Rivers state, after the war Yakubu Gowon the Military Head of State immediately after the Nigerian civil war turned Nigeria into a 12 State nation, The actors that agitationed formation and development of Rivers State including, Chief P.G Warmate, Chief Dappa Biriye, Chief Melford Okilo, His Royal Majesty Francis Alagoa Mingi X of Nembe, Chief Godfrey Kio Jaja Amachree, Reverend E.T Dimiari, Chief Emanuel Aguma, Chief Thom Manuel, Chief Napoleon Graham Douglas, Chief Opuogulaya and Mr. Ken Sarowiwa to mention a few. [/b]Rivers Students Union, marching and agitating for a separate identity for the People of the Riverine Area during the Biafra War. [b]The President was Mr. Hebron Tom George, a Kalabari from Buguma who later became a Judge in the Rivers State Judiciary. It was at that time Mr. Hebron Tom George the President submitted copies of memoranda to the British Parliament that referred to the Willink Commission Report which defined the Riverine People as a distinct group in the then Eastern Region of Nigeria.The reason for the struggle for the creation of a Rivers State was to allay their fears of marginalization, promote development and support the proper identification of the Riverine People as a distinct group in the former Eastern Region of Nigeria, tis was firmly supported by the British Government and Nigerian Government, Chief Dr. Napoleon. Graham- Douglas (Kalabari), from Abonnema who was the State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice who produced the document on Abandoned Property Law that enabled Rivers State indigenes to own landed properties in Port Harcourt and other parts of the Rivers State. This singular act fulfilled one of the aspirations of all the rivers people as owners of their land. His Law Firm was destroyed during the Nigerian civil war, Chief Eke Spiff, (Nembe), the Permanent Secretary for Land and Housing Port Harcourt, with Chief C.T.Horsfall, (Kalabari), from Buguma, the Surveyor General.

I have tried to tell our brothers here this same thing in times past. The Ikwerre were not part of that abandoned property saga. That was a move by the Ijoid groups then. Many of us don't even know the Ikwerre, Ogba etc were nobodies when Rivers State was formed. How can people who were nobodies in the new Rivers State instigate an abandoned property move, (when they were still smarting from the civil war loss). Ikwerre and others were under the Ijoid iron grip for nearly 30 years until Bayelsa was formed. We should read more and spreading lies.

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Ikinternational: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
iSlayer2:
Wike will soon be reminded that Igbo people are one of the legs he is using to stand.

Award winning poignant posting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Ikinternational: 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Miracle1991:
I was answering to someone that said how comes there are igbos in River's State if I said River's State is for Ikwere. I wanted to let him know that there are igbos everywhere in Nigeria but that doesn't mean the own all the states in Nigeria.

Guy I've read every single post up to yours and no one mentioned about igbos owning anything. That's how much igbos are living in your head. You make up scenarios that never even happened.

Point out the post then. I will deposit 35k for you
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Kinematics: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
iSlayer2:
Wike dey shook hand for our eye these days. We no dey take shit o and we no dey fear. Let his advisers talk to him very well.

Chest beating has started

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Ikinternational: 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
DanHaske:

Eyaaaa
I feel ashamed for you and pity you at the same time. Because someone has oil and you want to attach yourself to them by all means,

You're not nearly as devious as you think

Where will wike be without igbos support
Where will Jonathan be without igbos support
Where will pdp as a party be without igbos support

Just be online wasting data typing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

Chest beating has started
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by DATACUG: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2020
kiss
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Aksnoopy: 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
jumper524:
ohhh now Na aboki go collect blame abi??

Nyamri, nyamri,
The flatness of una head don make una mumu finish
keep quiet if you have nothing reasonable to day from your block head, dummy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom Debunks Rumour Of Defecting To APC, Blasts Philip Agbese / Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / Zulum Asks FG To Hire Mercenaries, Seek Foreign Support To End Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.