Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze (10013 Views)

Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 12:53am On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
"That igbo boy"~ Wike.

When those people from that side want to respond to Wike.

"Yoruba muslims" or "Lagos-ibadan Express newspapers"

Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ikwerre, even Wike Chief of Staff is Chukwuemeka Woke from Emeohua LGA Rivers state, also from Ikwerre

3 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Yujin(m): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2020
Lol. See how vultures were hovering round the thread seeking for spoils only to be disappointed by the smart Igbos. My people are now seeing the bigger picture. We know our enemies and will focus on them. We won't expend energy on a naive brother when something bigger is staring us in the face. Wike just like a good number of our Igbo subgroups in Rivers state are naive about ethnicity because they latch unto local sentiments to win local elections or appeal to the subconscious of the ignorant folks. Chibuike Amaechi won't make such a comment because he has gone to the bigger field and can see the bigger pix to an extent. I'll over look Ezenwo's statement and focus on the terrorists up north. In due time, he'll understand better and retrace his steps.I believe Chief Chukwuemeka Eze is wise enough to correct Wike's naivety without indulging our collective enemies who are dying to see us fighting among ourselves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2020
Akponmfet:
This is why we always call Okoro people mumu people. You said Wike is an Igbo man but I'm glad Wike has let you know that Ikwere is not Igbo.
MUMU okoro idiots.

Your a basta3d. For calling igbos mumu.. Idiot.
Even the Eze been talked about is An IKWERRE MAN... but ur tunnel perception couldn't assimilate that fact rather, you lumped in displaying your misplaced ignorance by insulting a tribe..
Now logout and face your reality.
You poverty stricked neophyte..
Fool..

5 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 1:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Gov Wike and his wife Ebelechi Wike both Igbos

Gov Wike is referred by his admirers as Eze Gburugburu we understand the oil politics in Igbo speaking areas in NigerDelta, soon oil will be history

5 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by kayfra: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2020
I feel sorry for Igbo people grin

4 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 18, 2020
All the single comments here are lame.
Lol
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Arda1000(m): 4:06am On Apr 18, 2020
nothing serious here,nwa onyi Igbo term is used by all Igbo subgroups including Ikwerre
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
I'm not talking about the state of origin, I'm talking about tribe. Why refer to Igbos in such derogatory term as a governor and one unconditionally supported by the same Igbos?

Days ago, he called South Easterners "thieves", now this.

Something is surely amiss somewhere.

The man called Wike has just educated some goons on this forum that Igbo are native to Rivers State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 7:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I should be the one educating you by trying to subdue another ethnic group.

Ikwerre is a recognised ethnic group like Igbos.

Ikwerre ethnic nationality and not a tribe.

Govt recognises them as an ethnic group.

Next time if you don't know, kindly ask others instead of disgracing yourself.....LOL

Ikwerre is a bastardized name and cannot be ethnic nationality. The name was a nickname which was bastardized by the British.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 7:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

The man called Wike has just educated some goons on this forum that Igbo are native to Rivers State.
Otondo Chukwuemeka Eze is from the same tribe with Wike, even his Chief of staff is Chukwuemeka Woke also same tribe with him, I doubt the authenticity of the report, Chukwuemeka Eze is a popular APC Chieftain in Rivers state, Wike is call Eze Gburugburu by his admirers.

5 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2020
kayfra:
I feel sorry for Igbo people grin
Feel sorry for your tribe, Igbos are more interested in being successful in their fields than Nigeria oil politics.

4 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Aksnoopy:
so ibani, kalabari, and okrika are all ethnic groups right? I am done with you I don't have time for an illiterate not even an aboki.

Nigerians make themselves intellectual laughing stocks. They exude stupidity beyond that of a Monkey. Most Nigerians are willing to make any clan a tribe in order to achieve a skewed political end.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by DabuIIIT: 7:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
What exactly is Wike's problem with Igbos? Lately his attacks on them seems to be getting out of hand.

And what exactly is your problem with Wike and the Igbos,you this Ajokas,gbebo?

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by DabuIIIT: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
I'm not talking about the state of origin, I'm talking about tribe. Why refer to Igbos in such derogatory term as a governor and one unconditionally supported by the same Igbos?

Days ago, he called South Easterners "thieves", now this.

Something is surely amiss somewhere.

Support in what way? Did the igbos leave SE and vote in Rivers state? Gbeborun,the igbos love and will continue to love Wike

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Otondo Chukwuemeka Eze is from the same tribe with Wike, even his Chief of staff is Chukwuemeka Woke also same tribe with him, I doubt the authenticity of the report, Chukwuemeka Eze is a popular APC Chieftain in Rivers state, Wike is call Eze Gburugburu by his admirers.

Bros you are correct because most Nigerians have moronically concluded that Ndigbo are not native to Rivers State. Now that Wike has called someone "Igbo Boy" in a lame form, the same jackasses have joined bashing bandwagon of the Ndigbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Wike Has Been Shading, Slamming, Trolling And Humiliating we Igbos For Some Time Now but you'll never see us attack him, we'll rather manouevre a way through by twisting the story and blame yorubas,tinubu or call the media afonja expressway. I'm beginning to believe Asari's Response to Nnamdi kanu where he made shocking revelations about our relationship with the south south people.

otherwise how do you explain wike saying Anambra is the hideout for criminals terrorising Rivers State, without any statement by Ohananeze Ndigbo?
How do you explain wike shading south east governors by alledging that they all go to Abuja To Pay homage to a fulani man from futa jalon, Without any refuttals?
How do you explain wike's effrontery, in berating a red cap titled chief in igboland, and addressing him as "this igbo small boy"??
Funny Enough we igbos see nothing wrong with his utterances because Rivers State has oil. If It were to be edo state governor, by now he would be the number one trending topic on twitter.

You think a typical Igbo man who is not a politician who are more in population cares about oil?...

So if Lagos governor said some criminals in Lagos comes from ogun.... Ogun will start attacking lagos state?

If wike said they come from anambra....there's a possibility because they share boundary so Yoruba WHY SHOULD I ATTACK WIKE BECAUSE HE SAID SOME CRIMINAL ELEMENTS IN THE STATE HAVE THEIR HIDE OUTS IN ANAMBRA

Its a different case if he said all criminal elements in rivers are anambrarians

7 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by emperorshaokahn(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2020
these afonja demons and their aboki counterparts are pure evil.they want to sow hatred between igbos,chukuemeka eze is an ikwerre man just like wike.instead of them to concenterate on their one million boys and awawa boys troubling their region na igbo matter dem day carry for head.

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:

Face Wike

Wetin concerned me with wike? I'm not a member of Ipob that worship wike

4 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ikwerre, even Wike Chief of Staff is Chukwuemeka Woke from Emeohua LGA Rivers state, also from Ikwerre

So why did Wike refer to him as that Igbo boy.

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2020
iSlayer2:

So why did Wike refer to him as that Igbo boy.
That's why I doubt the news his Chief of Staff is Chukwuemeka Woke from Emeohua LGA Rivers state, same tribe with Wike, I follow Wike both on Instagrm and Facebook I always read his media reports, I have checked his pages I didn't read such report.

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

That's why I doubt the news his Chief of Staff is Chukwuemeka Woke from Emeohua LGA Rivers state, same tribe with Wike, I follow Wike both on Instagrm and Facebook I always read his media reports, I have checked his pages I didn't read such report.

It may be fake news finally. The report doesn't add up.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 8:48am On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:
Wike Has Been Shading, Slamming, Trolling And Humiliating we Igbos For Some Time Now but you'll never see us attack him, we'll rather manouevre a way through by twisting the story and blame yorubas,tinubu or call the media afonja expressway. I'm beginning to believe Asari's Response to Nnamdi kanu where he made shocking revelations about our relationship with the south south people.

otherwise how do you explain wike saying Anambra is the hideout for criminals terrorising Rivers State, without any statement by Ohananeze Ndigbo?
How do you explain wike shading south east governors by alledging that they all go to Abuja To Pay homage to a fulani man from futa jalon, Without any refuttals?
How do you explain wike's effrontery, in berating a red cap titled chief in igboland, and addressing him as "this igbo small boy"??
Funny Enough we igbos see nothing wrong with his utterances because Rivers State has oil. If It were to be edo state governor, by now he would be the number one trending topic on twitter.
[/s]
The problem with u afonja morons is that u always want ur amala to taste sweet,
Chief Eze Chukwuema Eze is from rivers state just like wike,
They are all igbos as u can see, leave the ibos alone
,,confused afonja salah rams

5 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

And you expect his media handlers to write such?

Highly disappointing of your reasoning. It is only an independent media house that will report such and not his media handlers.

They edit and put the whole speech in order...
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Danzysb(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2020
K
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by DanHaske: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Jomonix:
Umunnem, flee from this post. We will not have quarrels with our South South brothers, at least not from the prompting of outsiders.
Eyaaaa
I feel ashamed for you and pity you at the same time. Because someone has oil and you want to attach yourself to them by all means,

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Lajet: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Oga you are wrong Chukwuemeka Woke is different from Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze . I think Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ogba in River state while Chukwuemeka Woke is from Ikwerre.

7 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by HopeAtHand: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ikwerre only occupies three local government in Rivers state.

Eze wike is accusing is an indigene of Rivers state but not an Ikwerre man but an Igbo man.

Get the logic

Name the LGAs
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2020
Lajet:

Oga you are wrong Chukwuemeka Woke is different from Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze . I think Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ogba in River state while Chukwuemeka Woke is from Ikwerre.

Leave him to be writing rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Sunmolar(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2020
Pls what's the essence of the facemask gov wike was wearing. Cos' it only covered his mouth.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And you expect his media handlers to write such?

Highly disappointing of your reasoning. It is only an independent media house that will report such and not his media handlers.

They edit and put the whole speech in order...
So independent media houses don't manipulate report? So tell why WIke called his fellow tribe's man Igbo, you always lose your smartness of sub Igbo groups, you suppose to know the politics being played, you are aware that Wike was one of Igbo politicians that influenced the nomination of Nwodo as president of Ohanaeze, he is the one selected Hon. Igochukwu Okparanma from Ikwerre to represent Igbo Rivers in Ohanaeze Unoin, best to ignore their oil politics with Nigeria government and continue building ourselves, failure attract total rejection even from your immediate family, we are blessed and succeeding, Aniomas are embracing their kinsmen more, gradually all Igbo will be one union that's effect of War, main reason Ohanaeze was formed and Igbo Delta and Rivers were represented, when Delta Igbo was nominated Ohanaeze president they never rejected the office, they fully represented till their tenure ended, same with when Rivers Igbos were nominated the embraced the union, even Wike welcomed them in Rivers government house, although we noticed how other tribes kicked after, but fact still remains majority identified with their people, go and read FI Ogoloma, CI Chinda 2006 articles both are Ikwerre you will understand better.

4 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Miracle1991: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
Lajet:

I'm not a supporter of wike or a member of Ipob that worship wike. Answer my question you have been saying there are no igbo people in River state how come you are referring Eze as an Igbo man .
is there any state you cannot find igbo people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra To Digitize Land Administration, Plans 72-hrs C Of O / Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety / Tinubu Departs Abuja For Netherlands Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.