Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

"That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze (10009 Views)

Soludo Receives The Body Of Late Ex-Anambra Governor, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife / Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 18, 2020
PFRB:

The properties were not given to Ikwerres. THey were given to Ijaw people. In their propaganda, they claim it was given to Ikwerres. That is not true.

Who told you that?
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
[s][/s]
The problem with u afonja morons is that u always want ur amala to taste sweet,
Chief Eze Chukwuema Eze is from rivers state just like wike,
They are all igbos as u can see, leave the ibos alone
Which kin they are all ibo, oga leave mata for matthaus. Ibos knows there boundaries in rivers, wike is spot on with his outbursts,I can see some hypocrites here defending the indefensible, imaginary THAT IBO BOY ,that is derogatory enough. Imagine it is a Yoruba Gov. or Hausa Gov that said that ,all hell would have been let loose. There are ibos in every corner or Nigeria in there numbers yes ,some are getting portfolio appointments in various state not because they are indigene but because they are party men and women ,some ibos were born in the north and spend their entire life in the north ,by place of birth they are northerners but in nigeria realities they are ibos.I see some ibos born in Lagos and spend all his life in the west claiming south westerners, but south westerners still sees him as ibo boy,you can not deny your ancestry,.Back to Wike issue with ibos it see the ibos are one penny wise,they think they have penetrated the ikwereland enough to be saying they owns the land name by their ancestors as igwoeacha or something like that.Theey want to rule over Rivers but it cant happen,you cant claim to be from be from rivers and then fled when war broke out in the 60s ,where did you fled to ? Biafra ,but when the war was over a true son of the soil will retrieve back all his properties seized from from them by the powers, but up till today those properties has ent6 voice mail. They never get one back,and you call those one son of the soil . In contrast all ibos that fled from Southwest got their properties back well kept for them but they plan evil for this same Southwest because they did not supply the war.But south south support the war as you claim but at the end stab you back revocating all your landed properties. Wike is trying to put you where you belong,pls get that.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=Alary post=88575416]
Which kin they are all bio, age leave mate for matthaus. Ibos knows there boundaries in rivers, like is spot on ,I can see some hypocrites here defending the indefensible, imaginary THAT IBO BOY ,that is derogatory enough. Imagine it is a Yoruba Gov. or Hausa Gov that said that ,all hell would have been let loose. There are ibos in every corner or Nigeria in there numbers yes ,some are getting portfolio appointments in various state not because they are indigene but because they are party men and women ,some ibos were born in the north and spend their entire life in the north ,by place of birth they are northerners but in nigeria realities they are ibos.I see some ibos born in Lagos and spend all his life in the west claiming south westerners, but south westerners still sees him as ibo boy,you can not deny your ancestry,.Back to Wike issue with ibos it see the ibos are one penny wise,they think they have penetrated the ikwereland enough to be saying they owns the land name by their ancestors as igwoeacha or something like that.Theey want to rule over Rivers but it cant happen,you cant claim to be from be from rivers and then fled when war broke out in the 60s ,where did you fled to ? Biafra ,but when the war was over a true son of the soil will retrieve back all his properties seized from from them by the powers, but up till today those properties has ent6 voice mail. They never get one back,and you call those one son of the soil . In contrast all ibos that fled from Southwest got their properties back well kept for them but they plan evil for this same Southwest because they did not supply the war.But south south support the war as you claim but at the end stab you back revocating all your landed properties. Wike is trying to put you where you belong,pls get that.[/quote][/s]
You are not making sense bro,
And ur long epistles has nothing to do with the issue on Groud here,,,
Rivers apc Chief Eze Chukwuema Eze, is from igbo speaking local government of rivers state, not from ijaw or kalabari speaking parts,,, so u can go and kill urself
And their is nothing derog. about calling another ibo "that ibo boy" i do that depending on the issue on ground

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Anambralstson: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2020
PFRB:

The properties were not given to Ikwerres. THey were given to Ijaw people. In their propaganda, they claim it was given to Ikwerres. That is not true.
I know, it was well planned by Nigeria government and British, main reason they are using propaganda to paint Rivers as unsafe place for investors, Imagine if Igbo investments in Lagos, Abuja and other states in Nigeria where in eastern region But one day their games will be up. British interest in eastern region is oil.

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Which kin they are all bio, age leave mate for matthaus. Ibos knows there boundaries in rivers, like is spot on ,I can see some hypocrites here defending the indefensible, imaginary THAT IBO BOY ,that is derogatory enough. Imagine it is a Yoruba Gov. or Hausa Gov that said that ,all hell would have been let loose. There are ibos in every corner or Nigeria in there numbers yes ,some are getting portfolio appointments in various state not because they are indigene but because they are party men and women ,some ibos were born in the north and spend their entire life in the north ,by place of birth they are northerners but in nigeria realities they are ibos.I see some ibos born in Lagos and spend all his life in the west claiming south westerners, but south westerners still sees him as ibo boy,you can not deny your ancestry,.Back to Wike issue with ibos it see the ibos are one penny wise,they think they have penetrated the ikwereland enough to be saying they owns the land name by their ancestors as igwoeacha or something like that.Theey want to rule over Rivers but it cant happen,you cant claim to be from be from rivers and then fled when war broke out in the 60s ,where did you fled to ? Biafra ,but when the war was over a true son of the soil will retrieve back all his properties seized from from them by the powers, but up till today those properties has ent6 voice mail. They never get one back,and you call those one son of the soil . In contrast all ibos that fled from Southwest got their properties back well kept for them but they plan evil for this same Southwest because they did not supply the war.But south south support the war as you claim but at the end stab you back revocating all your landed properties. Wike is trying to put you where you belong,pls get that.[/s]
Rivers apc Chief Eze Chukwuema Eze, is from igbo speaking local government of rivers state, not from ijaw or kalabari speaking parts,,, so u can go and kill urself
And their is nothing derog. about calling another ibo "that ibo boy" i do that depending on the issue on ground
Mr sense kill you there,you ibos are land grabber, wait before you kill yourself and your entire family,I never stoope so low telling someone killing himself before on this forum,but you will be the first and not only you oooo you and you family. Mr ibo boy Eze is an ibo ,from ibo parents who migrated from God knows where in Imo to ikwere land
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2020
[[s]quote author=Alary post=88576634]
Mr sense kill you there,you ibos are land grabber, wait before you kill yourself and your entire family,I never stoope so low telling someone killing himself before on this forum,but you will be the first and not only you oooo you and you family. Mr ibo boy Eze is an ibo ,from ibo parents who migrated from God knows where in Imo to ikwere land[/quote][/s]
U a Fool, because u haven't come to rivers state, before , u will be in oshogbo and be deceiving yourself,, there many igbo speaking lga in rivers bro,,,
Cry cry yoruba man

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
[[s]quote author=Alary post=88576634]
Mr sense kill you there,you ibos are land grabber, wait before you kill yourself and your entire family,I never stoope so low telling someone killing himself before on this forum,but you will be the first and not only you oooo you and you family. Mr ibo boy Eze is an ibo ,from ibo parents who migrated from God knows where in Imo to ikwere land[/s]
U a Fool, because u haven't come to rivers state, before , u will be in oshogbo and be deceiving yourself,, there many igbo speaking lga in rivers bro,,,
Cry cry yoruba man
o

Is that all,I think you have already assembled your family members for onward extermination. so tell them to cry less, your name says it all stupid mo ron
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alary:
o

Is that all,I think you have already assembled your family members for onward extermination. so tell them to cry less, your name says it all stupid mo ron

Half Education is dangerous. I keep on saying it.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Alary:
o

[/s]
I have no business with fool like u that knows nothing about Rivers , face ur oshogbo

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by gidgiddy: 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
tinsel:

Call an Ikwerre man an Igbo, he will fight with you. Let us not live in an illusion.

Would that include Chibuike Amaechi, former Governor of Rivers and an Ikwerre man, who came out on national TV to say he is an Igbo man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by ibiso1986: 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Who told you that?

Most of the properties were given to The Ijaws.. (mainly Bonny, Kalabari and Okrika).. they were hardly Ikwerri people at that part of Port Harcourt then which is now called Old Port Harcourt Township

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
ibiso1986:

Most of the properties were given to The Ijaws.. (mainly Bonny, Kalabari and Okrika).. they were hardly Ikwerri people at that part of Port Harcourt then which is now called Old Port Harcourt Township

Seriously?
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
iSlayer2:

So why did Wike refer to him as that Igbo boy.

Just to inform goons on this forum that Ikwerre are Igbo.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lajet:

Oga you are wrong Chukwuemeka Woke is different from Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze . I think Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ogba in River state while Chukwuemeka Woke is from Ikwerre.

I doubt your comprehensible ability. Poster you responded with above crap had enough fact for an intelligible being to understand Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze and Chukwuemeka Woke are not the same person instead both hailed from Rivers State.

3 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:

Go and read my post again, I wrote both Chukwuemeka Eze is from Ikwerre a prominent APC Chieftain and Wike's Chief of Staff who also answer Chukwuemeka Woke is also from Ikwerre

Bros do not pay any mind to the scoundrels whose stream of thought has been blurred by ethnic sentiments.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Dedetwo(m): 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Anambralstson:
Those who fought Igbos are Kalabari, Nembe and other non Igbo groups, their fear till tomorrow is for Igbos in hinter land and Rivers not to takeover Rivers and start marginalising them, they now collaboration with British and Nigeria government, soon oil will be history let us know their next game.

Bros I am not sure about the trueness of the bolded. I know that people of Okrika, Kalabari, Degema and Abounema were regarded as saboteurs by the other people from Rivers State during the Nigeria\Biafra war. They were accused of being sympathetic to Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Youngmaster0(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Good, you ask questions instead of embarrassing yourself

Eze is an Igbo man and not Ikwerre by ethnicity.

Ikwerre is an ethnic group on their own in rivers state and Eze is not from any off Ikwerre villages.

Then which state and local govt is the so called Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze from?
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by tinsel: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
gidgiddy:

Would that include Chibuike Amaechi, former Governor of Rivers and an Ikwerre man, who came out on national TV to say he is an Igbo man?
All of them my dear.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I believe you are dementia ,you lack wit ,what do you know about half education kid hurry up indomie is ready and don't forget caprisone is in the fridge
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 4:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
[s][/s]
I have no business with fool like u that knows nothing about Rivers , face ur oshogbo
Who have the time for a fool from upper nweka, go and meet your kwashiorkor mates in your erosion ravaged enclave.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Tochi3(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
agadez007:
The monkey have been jumping up and down the thread to get noticed
he wants Ndigbo to drag wike for calling his statesman "Igbo boy" so that they(Afonjas) can get high and throw Owambe party
Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alary:

Who have the time for a fool from upper nweka, go and meet your kwashiorkor mates in your erosion ravaged enclave.
Oshogbo ogbomoso grin
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Alary:

I believe you are dementia ,you lack wit ,what do you know about half education kid hurry up indomie is ready and don't forget caprisone is in the fridge

Chimoooo

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Then which state and local govt is the so called Chief Eze Chukwuemeka Eze from?

He is from Rivers state.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Yebosola(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Which kin they are all bio, age leave mate for matthaus. Ibos knows there boundaries in rivers, like is spot on ,I can see some hypocrites here defending the indefensible, imaginary THAT IBO BOY ,that is derogatory enough. Imagine it is a Yoruba Gov. or Hausa Gov that said that ,all hell would have been let loose. There are ibos in every corner or Nigeria in there numbers yes ,some are getting portfolio appointments in various state not because they are indigene but because they are party men and women ,some ibos were born in the north and spend their entire life in the north ,by place of birth they are northerners but in nigeria realities they are ibos.I see some ibos born in Lagos and spend all his life in the west claiming south westerners, but south westerners still sees him as ibo boy,you can not deny your ancestry,.Back to Wike issue with ibos it see the ibos are one penny wise,they think they have penetrated the ikwereland enough to be saying they owns the land name by their ancestors as igwoeacha or something like that.Theey want to rule over Rivers but it cant happen,you cant claim to be from be from rivers and then fled when war broke out in the 60s ,where did you fled to ? Biafra ,but when the war was over a true son of the soil will retrieve back all his properties seized from from them by the powers, but up till today those properties has ent6 voice mail. They never get one back,and you call those one son of the soil . In contrast all ibos that fled from Southwest got their properties back well kept for them but they plan evil for this same Southwest because they did not supply the war.But south south support the war as you claim but at the end stab you back revocating all your landed properties. Wike is trying to put you where you belong,pls get that.[/s]

Look at your childish response because of your attache by force syndrome, it will clear for your face.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by MYHUBBY: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Corrinthians:
What exactly is Wike's problem with Igbos? Lately his attacks on them seems to be getting out of hand.

they hijacked his candidate and his ambition in PDP last convention. if not for Southeast Stakeholders Atiku wouldn't have emerged as flag bearer as you know

they didn't just shut Wike's out, they betrayed him but they're always quick to call Yoruba names. they betray him and still cry for VP for their kinsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Jomonix:
Umunnem, flee from this post. We will not have quarrels with our South South brothers, at least not from the prompting of outsiders.

Wike should be cautioned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Youngmaster0(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
Osagyefo98:

He is from Rivers state.

And which local govt
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Youngmaster0:

And which local govt

Wait wait oooo
What kind of question is that...
Don't you have Google at your disposal...What nonsense.

Imagine you sit in Ogbomoso and be asking me nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by sofiscatedmoron: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yebosola:

Look at your childish response because of your attache by force syndrome, it will clear for your face.
Look at you ,u have lost ur sense of reasoning because of ur division attitude towards ibos on both sides
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by kikake: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Bros do not pay any mind to the scoundrels whose stream of thought has been blurred by ethnic sentiments.

Abusive words like scoundrel, ninny, blurred, infact, insulting epithets are your trademark in responding to persons in the social media.

I guess, in real life, you must be an impossible person who no one wants to associate with.
Re: "That Igbo Boy"- Wike To Rivers APC Chieftain Chief Chukwuemeka Eze by Alary: 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Oshogbo ogbomoso grin
Pls which night bus will you follow come Lagos?I got some errands for you chimps.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu: Ebeano Family Endorses Ugwuanyi As Leader / Seme, Mfun, Ilela Borders Still Shut / Nigeria's Forex Reserves Rise 5.6 Pct Month-on-month By July 22 - REUTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.