Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun (13670 Views)

PDP Wins Aba North And Isialangwa South Constituency Election Rerun / Southern Ijaw Election Rerun....#bayelsaDecides Updates. / APC Will Not Participate In Idemili Election Rerun In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blinx4real(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
infact if you are posting this from a bb its so so easy,
snap a pix and upload immediately, how hard can that be?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by chidexy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
duality:

how would dpp and rpn be going for an election battle in delta state and not recruiting enough thugs. To me, its funny. Maybe pdp have stronger thugs. Well i've followed the election in delta north and i can say its been peaceful. I think the troubled areas are in delta central and part of south. But generaly its an ok election irrespective of who wins. Every one wants his candidate to win. Believe me non of the parties have the right candidate for delta state. For now, people vote based on necessity, ethnicity and monetary inducement

@ Duality, your comment makes sense. They are not the best that Delta State can bring forward, but if you wish to rule, you have to raise up your hand and be counted and be voted for. Of all the candidates, Uduaghan seems to be the most experienced. Besides, should he win today, he would have divorced himself from the ghost of Ibori and be judged based on his own record of achievement
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Justcash(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2011
Every Political party on ground in the election are capable of rigging. Ogboru gat Thugs like every politician, just that some thugs are more well armed than the others.
Bombay, no one will notice you if you snap or record with your phone. It is the part you can play to expose those idiots. If you cannot do that, then don't expect us to believe your PDP this, PDP that. That is not to say  that we don't appreciate your updates. I in particular appreciate them.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
na everybody get bb
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Justcash(m): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

na everybody get bb

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na true sha. If you don't have a Video camera phone, don't bother. No go ask anybody o, make dem no machete you. LOL!
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blinx4real(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

na everybody get bb
No vex my broda, you na correct nigerian o, dey do ya thing dey go!! grin
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by keeeem: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
I think this idea of posting pix makes sense alot. It makes for an unbiased reporting. I will advise people on ground in Delta to please send us recorded events
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by blinx4real(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
COMMENTS FROM VOTERS - courtesy Channels TV

"Things are moving well" one of them said.

"They are mixing everything. I can�t find my name in the register. We have been standing in the sun, waiting to find our names but it is not there. I have my card, but I can�t find my name. I registered right here". Said another

"My wife's picture appeared twice and my own name is missing. They didn�t do a thorough cleanup on the voters register. Now I cannot vote because my name is not there." another observer said.

"Many of us we can't find our names, if by now we can�t find our name how are we going to vote and it is very bad and we registered here.

"You see I can't vote because I can't find my name
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
PDP thugs have just snatched the ballot box at COE, Warri in a jeep proportedly owned by Omovie who is the House of Assembly member representing that area.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Olaedo1: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

PDP thugs have just snatched the ballot box at COE, Warri in a jeep proportedly owned by Omovie who is the House of Assembly member representing that area.

Where are you getting your info from? I would have expected you to be replying through phone on this thread being that you have all this info.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2011
http://twitter.com/search?q=DSFUK

Check this twitter link fast
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Olaedo1: 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

http://twitter.com/search?q=DSFUK

Check this twitter link fast

Its looking like that places uduaghan aould have problems he had thugs come and disrupt the place and rig. Where are the army men?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
You want to know every okay let me help you am using witchcraft lol
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by otokx(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
It appears PDP has just one method in elections and that is to snatch ballot boxes, then thumb printing and return ballot boxes. They shoot gun to scare away possible voters then bribe INEC staff and security guys.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Political advicer to Uduaghan, Engr. Omene Sobotie confisticated ballot boxes and material in Agbarho.

Sobotie this was a very poor man before ibori became governor and made a special adviser to political matters.

The same stunt he performed for ibori during election he his now doing the same thing for uduaghan.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2011
We are waiting for the result maybe they will manufacturer it because we know some places there where no votes casted.

E go red well well tonight if you get family for waffi tell am to relocate fast.

As them dey talk am for wafi e do wan.

Somebody go wound soldier or no soldier for there front things dey happen dem no fit shout make we see when result come watter there ak fit stand rpmg.

We go die for this one lia lia Jona prepare for blood.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2011
Rerun election in Orerokpe is d free & fairest ever. DPP is havinp d day. Report from Okpe C.A.N chairman, Rev. Afoh Emmanuel grin
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2011
Edjekota ward result. Great Ogboru wins. tongue
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ughelli Update. Fifteen arrested for stealing ballot boxes. Jega arrived there at thesame time. grin
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

c your mouth picture evidence na wah for you o.

You wan enter lion mouth abi good luck or na bad luck. grin

Right now everybody dey see red, na u know if them cramp u with camera.

Idiot

How come Isioma Okere's assault video was recorded. Must you stand right there in front of them like you're recording a movie to get a photo evidence?
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2011
Umulede dpp. Swept by100 percent grin
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by otokx(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2011
I have family in WARRI so please take it easy.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
My guy warri different if you like i fit pay your flight ticket or bus fare make you come take the picture.
Make you know how far.
Dem go do take

You think say na nigeria army u dey deal with u never know how far try am make u c 4 ur self
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
bombay:

My guy warri different if you like i fit pay your flight ticket or bus fare make you come take the picture.
Make you know how far.
Dem go do take

You think say na nigeria army u dey deal with u never know how far try am make u c 4 your self
Guy, I lived almost 2 years of my life in Warri at the peak of the crisis.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2011
Massive rigging at Oghara under the very eyes of the police. Youth corpers seem compromised.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
This na election do or die level you wan take picture abeg make you try come take am yourself.

I no fit shout you no happy say u dey get info you want more i no blame you na myself i blame goodluck.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by duality(m): 4:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
its like ppd is still leading
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ward 5,conducted in St. Brigids Sch. DPP=155, PDP=47. in Asaba.
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2011
Ogbeofu village Isseleuku PDP 55 DPP 60
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
UNIT 20 IN UVWIE RESULT-DPP=114,PDP=32.EFFURUN PO UNIT=DPP=I00,PDP=I.OVIE PALACE GATE PALACE RD EFFRUN.DPP=67,PDP=I0.via
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2011
http://twitter.com/search?q=%23DeltaReRun
Results as they are coming in
Re: Official Thread::: Delta State Election Rerun by bombay: 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2011
All ballot boxes snatched by PDP are about to be taken to INEC office fully loaded with ballot papers."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Jonathan, Imoke, Amaechi, Sambo, Aliyu (Picture) / Governor Ayo Fayose Preaching In A Church (Video, Photos) / Vote Out Any Governor Against N30,000 As Minimum Wage, NLC Tells Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.