Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? (24911 Views)

6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Google Voice Is Available @ The Rate Of #1,000 / Who Do You Recognize Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Sososo(f): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Most assuredly
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by bcbones: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thanks to WhatsApp voice notes, now I can
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Prenonjebose: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ginaz:
I sounded like a rat. Voice so tiny like toothpick. I hate VN.
Hahaha hahaha. Very hilarious. You are not serious at all. In my own case, I have been hearing people say that my voice is sweet. But the first time i listened to it, I found out that they were untrue.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by kosiebe(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's hard op. Just yesterday here i record one of my voice call, when i played it, I was like, is this my voice or the speaker of phone. So different and new to me
����
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Bjornson01(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
airminem:
Listening to my recorded voice sounds like a Alpha Female
lipsrsealed
well done mother wolf grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by micolaj: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
This voice issue na wahala.

My own problem is this: sometime when I answer a phone call,the caller will be asking if I just woke up. Like it's embarrassing. This thing do happen even when I'm in the office.

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes I playback all my podcasts and I know my loves voice ..

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by airminem(f): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bjornson01:
well done mother wolf grin

Issorite

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by JaceBlaze: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

IKR! But it's probably just self-consciousness. I'm sure it doesn't sound as horrible in someone else's ear lol.

I hope so lol.Don't you wanna hear it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by psalmylee(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Y I no go sabii am,wen I no be bastard..I sabi am die
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I hope so lol.Don't you wanna hear it? cheesy

Hit me up, but don't scare me if it sounds like an injured moose tongue grin
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Dollabiz: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yesh
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by djon78(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
Esseite:
As we think we can hear ourselves, it usually does not come out the way we think..

If ten different recordings are placed on a table and you are told to pick out your voice, would you be able to?

There is a science behind it.
Humans have two ears, the inner ear and the outer ear.
When you are speaking or singing, you hear your voice with your inner ear. So you don't actually know how your voice sound.

But when you speak through a microphone, your outer ear then truly hears how you sound to others. That's why a lot of people are surprised with there voices coming out of a microphone. It sounds strange to them.

There are only three organs for balance in a human being : the inner ear, the outer ear and the brain.

Man is very complex
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by JaceBlaze: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hit me up, but don't scare me if it sounds like an injured moose tongue grin

Go check it out and you will hear Jeepers Creepers grin
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Go check it out and you will hear Jeepers Creepers grin

Check for where? grin
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by JaceBlaze: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Check for where? grin
Your WhatsApp?
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by dahfrosh20(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes, because i know waiting i can use my mouth talk
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Your WhatsApp?

Ok, I just received it lol. Let the eardrums bleed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by stanliwise(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
illicit:
ofcourse, if you see urself in a group picture wont u recognise yourself?
it doesn’t work that way bro
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by JaceBlaze: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ok, I just received it lol. Let the eardrums bleed cheesy

tongue shocked You sound like a teenager.Your voice is smooth.

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by lexzyy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
I cant, I Av recorded my voice, I can't believe how horrible it was.
Most times our vocal viberation pass through the canal in the alveolar ridge interfere with our hearing therefore we can't really know how we sound. That's why people who have not left the borders of Aba keep speaking American English not knowing they sound horrible and annoying
You re smart
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

tongue shocked You sound like a teenager.Your voice is smooth.

Hahaha. That's because I'm in a chirpy mood tongue
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
No. It sound so strange to me. People say I have an angelic voice but I can't recognize it on a voice note.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by JaceBlaze: 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. That's because I'm in a chirpy mood tongue

Alright, I'm just glad I heard it smiley the little flu I had is gone now. grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by XhosaNostra(f): 4:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Alright, I'm just glad I heard it smiley the little flu I had is gone now. grin

LMAO. You! Will respond later, I have people over at the moment.

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Vulcan24(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
done it severally

those days of plantashun Bois, we mimed "knock me off"

omode meta sere

it was fun back then.....

but now I overhear myself very clearly in this lockdown from shouting at d kids

am tayad and my BP don rise sef
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Ytea(f): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
I may not be sure coz I and my sis sound so alike. I'd only be able to differentiate tru the terminologies in the statement coz generally, everyone has some words they're used to, you get.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Vulcan24(m): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
djon78:

There is a science behind it.
Humans have two ears, the inner ear and the outer ear.
When you are speaking or singing, you hear your voice with your inner ear. So you don't actually know how your voice sound.

But when you speak through a microphone, your outer ear then truly hears how you sound to others. That's why a lot of people are surprised with there voices coming out of a microphone. It sounds strange to them.

There are only three organs for balance in a human being : the inner ear, the outer ear and the brain.

Man is very complex

biology: the inner is called.... outer..... middle ......
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sure! Most people recognise my voice self cheesy
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Hifeylove: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Go and ask DAVIDO pls....
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by lekan3531(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
What are the provisions u Make for her...

My dear bother am very sure if you take good care of your house ur wife won’t have the got to go out and sleep with another men.

Sorry take heart my dear brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) / Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.