Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? (24909 Views)

6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Google Voice Is Available @ The Rate Of #1,000 / Who Do You Recognize Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by firestar(f): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
I heard it and laughed...

I am still laughing.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
NACE13:

Hmmm, Why would you say that?
you don't sound like one. my guess could be wrong though
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by illicit(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
light099:

Yea sure. But if it's the 'first time', you're seeing or hearing yourself, you won't recognize it.
Subsequent times, you would but first time, you wont. This thing is simple, mere simple logic sef can explain it.
Or maybe I don't get your argument.
alright
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by illicit(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
stanliwise:
when you speak as it leaves your mouth you don’t get a chance to witness the complete vibration in your ears. Same is not for the eyes
ok then
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by NACE13: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

you don't sound like one.
my guess could be wrong though

#Laughs. Dude, is there a particular way Nigerians 'sound' on Nairaland?

But you are wrong though; I am full blooded Naija and yeah, I also reside in Nigeria, bro

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
NACE13:

#Laughs. Dude, is there a particular way Nigerians 'sound' on Nairaland?

But you are wrong though; I am full blooded Naija and yeah, I also reside in Nigeria, bro
of course we have our own unique way of dishing out our expression on social media.
if I see an american and a Nigerian comment on Facebook or any social platform, it'd be so easy knowing which is which.

good to know you are one,though.proudly Omo naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) / Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.