Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? (24896 Views)

6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Google Voice Is Available @ The Rate Of #1,000 / Who Do You Recognize Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Opperwezen(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
In person it is impossible, but over the phone there is a very high chance, a lot of people sound different over the phone. This is me assuming you dont listen to your own voice recordings, and don't remember you ever used such a phrase.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by adioolayi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
We don't sound the way we really thought we are sounding... Until you hear your own sound...you will never know
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by NORSYK(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
I do record my voice on whatsapp and it quite sounds funny to me the first day but as time goes by it became normal

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
jumper524:
Omo my voice were too thick for my liking when I tried this.
No wonder people fear me when I threathen them..

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Zombiekiller010: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Next post
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by NaijadrivaCars: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
The first day I recorded my voice and played it to myself, afraid catch me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
I sound like a OAF most time...I hate that SOUND RECORDER.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by mdan(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Of course I can......
Even that of my siblings or friends
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by pocohantas(f): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yope, I will.

I will recognize Ibkayee’s own too. grin
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by RESTMOUTH99(m): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes, WhatsApp voice message even helped me to reorganise my voice , because I do play it before sending...
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Hopapa: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
No I cant recognize my voice. Sometimes when I play my voice recording to my ear, I'm always suprised to have such sweet voice.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by scoundrel(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
All these primary school topics, sha. I can if it’s recorded in a group of my family members. If done in a group of people who sound close to me I highly doubt I’ll recognize it.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by IME1: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
No cheesy
Some people say I sound like my siblings
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
My voice sounds so unserious. Lolz
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by banana99(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kinin wi foice biti bawo
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Esseite:
As we think we can hear ourselves, it usually does not come out the way we think..

If ten different recordings are placed on a table and you are told to pick out your voice, would you be able to?
Yes I can because I know what my voice sounds like.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by xreal: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Esseite:
As we think we can hear ourselves, it usually does not come out the way we think..

If ten different recordings are placed on a table and you are told to pick out your voice, would you be able to?

Yes. 100%
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Themandator: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
You go deny am

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Jokerman(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
airminem:
Listening to my recorded voice sounds like a Alpha Female
lipsrsealed

What about your bedroom phone call voice lipsrsealed undecided
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Roon9(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
My voice is uniquely annoying. I would recognise it in a heart beat

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by airminem(f): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin some of you claiming alpha male might sound like Buhaha grin
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by arukwe123(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mine sounds deeper than usual
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by raphok1(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
No no no no. I don't think I'd be able to recognize my voice if played to me.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pimples:
I have tried it before.
I could not believe that my voice was that sweet

Sweet?
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by taiocol: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
I cant, I Av recorded my voice, I can't believe how horrible it was.
Most times our vocal viberation pass through the canal in the alveolar ridge interfere with our hearing therefore we can't really know how we sound. That's why people who have not left the borders of Aba keep speaking American English not knowing they sound horrible and annoying
why i hate sending VN
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lmao. Why you no go recognize your voice? Not when you have my thick accent
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by ikorodureporta: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
never tested my voice on a mic
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by UnknownT: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
My voice horrible and i talk fast too, so i will definitely recognise it even if it was recorded in chinese embarassed

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by 2cul2care: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
True tho, I have watched several recordings of my self speaking, and d question I always ask myself is Do I really sound like that

2 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Like seriously
I started recognizing mine this year
And when ever I do a voice note, and play it , it normally sound weird to me

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by HundredWays(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Obagoblog:
At first I couldn't recognize it but when it became often by recording my song using voice recording app, I now recognize it.

But, you won't know whether your voice is nice or bad. The ladies you flirt with over the phone will tell you though.
I concur grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Jonah507(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
I just like anything that has to do with animation : Toy story, Zootopia, Shrek, how to train your dragon, up, Madagascar, and a host of others.

Yes ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) / I Need A Technician To Fix This... / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.