Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? (24910 Views)

6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Google Voice Is Available @ The Rate Of #1,000 / Who Do You Recognize Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Fidelismaria: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2020

I couldn't believe the recording I made of my voice

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by folake4u(f): 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hell yes! My voice is nice on phone, or speaker or anything electronical cheesy
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Thoh(m): 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
i hate listoning to my voice. it horrible
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Shattuck(m): 1:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
jumper524:
Omo my voice were too thick for my liking when I tried this.
No wonder people fear me when I threathen them..
you don threaten soldiers before.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by rali123(f): 1:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Of course yes from random people's own.
Compared to my sisters and brothers, Not so sure, we all have same voice. grin

2 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
I've listened to it & it's so cringey. It sounds like some guy's cheesy I have a female rapper's voice, "Uh" grin

You know how they like to say "Uh" before they start spitting rhymes? Perhaps I should start doing that, to make it sound easy on the ear lol.

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by panmunium(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
My voice sounds tiny, even me don't believe what I hear
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have been told I have my father's voice. Would make the task of recognizing mine easy for me, if it's not my Dad's voice in the other recorders...
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Powerplay: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
DominusPrime:
Not too sure. I played a recording of my elder brother's voice and I wasnt too sure if it was him or me.

Thank u. My bro n I voice interchanges when recorded.

In the ear of the listener, my voice turns to his

His voice turns to mine.

I myself cudnt bliv I was the one talking
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by oneitalia: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes i can identify my voice.. got same voice like one of my brother.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by oodua1stson: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pimples:
I have tried it before.
I could not believe that my voice was that sweet
hahahhahahha olofo didan cheesy grin
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by kingjomezy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Profayo:
I am sure musicians and instrumentalists in the house won't have problems with this...can't remember the number of times I have recorded and listened to myself over gand over again

The fist time I recorded my voice I nearly died ,I was like what the Bleep.I am kinda musculine but my voice wan dey be like woman shit!.I am used to it now and people wish they have my voice grin
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by oodua1stson: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Actually I thought recordings changed my voice until I was in a recording with my ex wife and her voice came out same as I recognised it. But my own voice was totay different from how I believe I sound lol
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by oodua1stson: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
airminem:
Listening to my recorded voice sounds like a Alpha Female
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by jaxxy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Esseite:
As we think we can hear ourselves, it usually does not come out the way we think..

If ten different recordings are placed on a table and you are told to pick out your voice, would you be able to?

Until u hear ur voice on a good recording system regularly it will be hard to say for sure. I cudnt even recognise my voice notes cos it had more baritone than I thought. Lol
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by davillian(m): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
I don't know how I have been able to recognise people
Just by their voice...
If we've talked once or twice call me with a number I don't have and I would call your name...

I have famed sometimes and its because I was busy, not paying attention or was distracted.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Goodmarlian: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
DominusPrime:
Not too sure. I played a recording of my elder brother's voice and I wasnt too sure if it was him or me.

Can relate though my elder brother and I have the same voice on recording.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Airoflaw(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
I dont like hearing my voice when i record n playback

2 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by niyi66(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
I always don't believe my voices anytime I play it,cos I discovered my local dialect/intonation in them.Which in real life I don't belief I got.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by sencekompis: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
if u dey sing and the song no good, u go hearam naaa. What a question??
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Ginaz(f): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
I sounded like a rat. Voice so tiny like toothpick. I hate VN.

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by prophetfire: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes I can. I do a lot of public speaking and teachings. Whenever I finish I request for the recordings and play it. That enables me to recognise my voice.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Egypt209: 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
I was shocked to hear my voice being sluggish and cracky, like some morafucker who's high on weed.

It's a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Slimzzy00: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
What if I tell you that you can get 20k credited into your account without doing almost nothing? Sounds impossible right? The good news is juicebox has made this possible for you! With a registration fee of 3k and just two refferals and you're on your way to earning 20,000 naira!
Contact this number now to make your easiest and fastest 20k now!
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by jericco1(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
My voice was too bold angry
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Timfreds(m): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
I actually thought I have a sweet voice until I I played my recorded voice calls on my phone, I was ashamed of myself.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by fattprince(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's true, first time I heard my voice from a record I thought it was because I was high. But I and my brother has the same voice. We didn't know until we tried playing a joke on one girl on phone. It worked since then we have tried it on like 20 different girls. I once called a girl my brother gave me her number. I spoke as myself and also has my bro and she didn't know.

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pimples:
I have tried it before.
I could not believe that my voice was that sweet
oiiiiiiiiin. Sweet ko honey ni
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by JaceBlaze: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:
I've listened to it & it's so cringey. It sounds like some guy's cheesy I have a female rapper's voice, "Uh" grin

You know how they like to say "Uh" before they start spitting rhymes? Perhaps I should start doing that, to make it sound easy on the ear lol.

This is how I feel everytime I send a WhatsApp voice note.Doesn't sound like me when I replay it.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

This is how I feel everytime I send a WhatsApp voice note.Doesn't sound like me when I replay it.

IKR! But it's probably just self-consciousness. I'm sure it doesn't sound as horrible in someone else's ear lol.

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Brunicekid(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
I recognize my voice.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Ryocaj(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
If not edited y not.. u can recognize d voices of those close to u self.. not to talk of 7.4million own voice...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Kinds Of People You Would Find At A Fighting Scene! (PHOTOS) / Password Guessing Attack: Don't Reuse Your Nairaland Password / Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.