Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You (3059 Views)

Leonardobysujimoto: A Valentine’s Gift That Lasts A Lifetime / She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy / Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 11:28am On May 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
I have it and I can give it to you. Just tell me what to do.

Reply my PM first
Oh my lol
I hardly reply pm's dear
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by StrikeBack(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2020
StacyO:

Oh my lol
I hardly reply pm's dear
Where should we start from?

I have an agbara of love to give you
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by oluwaseyi0: 11:34am On May 01, 2020
Zayttoven:

It has been scientifically, psychologically, and probably spiritually proven that humans can't love unconditionally.
Even God himself can't love unconditionally, you worship you go to even you don't worship you burn
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 11:46am On May 01, 2020
StrikeBack:
Where should we start from?
I have an agbara of love to give you
Preserve it for the right woman. undecided undecided
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by legitnow: 8:16pm On May 01, 2020
StacyO:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i got five on it...
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 1:17am On May 02, 2020
ModestGal:

Knowledge, it cost more than 100m dollars. Have you gotten the wrist watch? I can help you get it

No, you can't.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by SavageResponse(m): 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2020
zexy2030:

that person goes to timeless world called eternity. Everyone is a victim of time here, that's why we can't reverse our age nor childhood nor youth nor adulthood, once its past used or unused it is past.

Everything ends here on earth.

Forget all those rubbish stories about an afterlife!
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by zexy2030(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2020
SavageResponse:

Everything ends here on earth.

Forget all those rubbish stories about an afterlife!
You will only understand, when you are dead, because I have conversed with a friend who died and came back to life. So whatever you know or have has knowledge will never change natural facts. All humans are eternal beings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

November Booty Challenge For That Firm, Smooth, & Soft Buttocks (Photos) / Sadly, Here Is The Only Situation Where Women Are Smarter Than Men / This Lady Bought A Car For Her Boyfriend(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.