Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44863 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by weyreypey: 4:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Alexisdgreatest:

una no go kill person
Only someone writes like this
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Rawhumper(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2020
It doesnt Take me More than The First Meeting to straff a Girl, i usw that to put her in The mood during Phone calls, The next stage is strafing.

Except i am not serious with her or i have many at hand.

My type i dont Need much talk cos Girls are Spirit too, once The see me, they know am the sex type.....some just Ask me if thats what i Want cos its written all Over me and it Works when i tell them the truth since its something i cant hide(most chicks i just met do tell me that).

I dont Need to put up any trick to straff, its just a natural thing in me.

Even some that Said they not interested, will still Want to relate with me even after i Let go because no time, i feel they Want me to put in More efforts which i tell them sex is a two way thing not just the guy that enjoys it alone, i dont see why i should try to Keep wasting time to impress them...whenever i Say This they Are always on the Look out. smiley

DonroxyII:
Two weeks top with a new girl ... If she is very Intellectual and Intelligent.... One month .... That's calling everyday or atleast Fourtimes weekly and outing on every weekend or atleast 3 times within the month for physical familiarisation .... grin

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Rawhumper:
I bleeped my Cousins and later bleeped my two nieces.

The last one was for two good years when she was 16 and she is now into modelling.

I used to press a nurses breast in her chemist Shop when i was much younger, anytime her Child Comes in we pretend nothing happened.

My sisters neighbour that has boutique, i was bleeped her sexy Sales girl one guy should wash The car by buying her gifts but me, i bleeped her Inside her Shop but Inside nobdy caught us....though she objected initially, i told her it wont Take more than 5mins.

I have fingered so many Girls,both in The car and in The shop, none of The female customers ever complained or told my sister.
Some were married, married women sha well Let me not go there.

I have done so many many bad things when it Comes to Sex that i dont need to boast about them.

There is No new Place i relocated to, i dont bleep my immediate neighbours, i have maintained that till date ans never caught except once one of The had to hide me in her wardrobe for hours when her mum suddenly came back...it was my first scary Moments.

All i Can say is women really love sex believe me.

You get mind no be smal o but you really need to stop banging close female relatives grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2020

You be Baba oo.

Rawhumper:
I bleeped my Cousins and later bleeped my two nieces.

The last one was for two good years when she was 16 and she is now into modelling.

I used to press a nurses breast in her chemist Shop when i was much younger, anytime her Child Comes in we pretend nothing happened.

My sisters neighbour that has boutique, i was bleeped her sexy Sales girl one guy should wash The car by buying her gifts but me, i bleeped her Inside her Shop but Inside nobdy caught us....though she objected initially, i told her it wont Take more than 5mins.

I have fingered so many Girls,both in The car and in The shop, none of The female customers ever complained or told my sister.
Some were married, married women sha well Let me not go there.

I have done so many many bad things when it Comes to Sex that i dont need to boast about them.

There is No new Place i relocated to, i dont bleep my immediate neighbours, i have maintained that till date ans never caught except once one of The had to hide me in her wardrobe for hours when her mum suddenly came back...it was my first scary Moments.

All i Can say is women really love sex believe me.

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Rawhumper(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
I have been poisoned once, u know such lifestyle has consequencies, i once bleeped my gf best friend, she later knew. After 2years, she struck when i thought she has forgotten but thank God i survived it.

I have bleeped a Lady i just met in my sisters Wedding, hers was few weeks but i lashed her when she wanted to Take her flight back to Jos,i was with the house key. Everyone was at the wedding venue. We were all alone in the house, she wanted to take her luggage.
she has heavy ass, i couldnt hold myself when i saw her on tight changing clothe...though few Days to it, we had been Close and talking.
I have her a hot doggy,that Made her to Keep shouting(we were
standing up because she didnt Want to miss her flight).

The funny Thing, during her Wedding, she gave my sis Special eine
for me. I didnt Want to attend it...i dont like to blackmail women so i avoid contact after the sessions.(No joy in ruining marriages or
relationship when the sex was on mutual basis,its More evil than
the act itself).

In my SS3, i bleeped our student teacher and had another relationship with the school's most sexiest teacher(Literature teacher).

I almost bleeped my uncles wife when she was touching me in the car but i held back because she was too old for my liking(She was a Perm. Sec).

Same with my Brothers wife but i took all my strength not to Take the opportunity when she had issue with my Brother and the separated.
I slept Over her Place, she was wearing bum jean Short that night and she is busty and a banker.
Too bad till today my handsome Brother accuses me of sleeping with her,i once told him i wish i did it.

I have a Feeling my bro is waiting to do the Same (which i didnt do) me when i get married because he is also very handsome.

I have bleeped in a farm before, i have bleeped in KFC convinience and i have romanced a Girl i once met in a Party in the toilet too.
I have also smooched and sucked a Girl in a storey building with offices, we were at the Stairs but most People have Gone home(it was around 8p.m). Etc

Was it the four sisters that were our Family friend i had a taste of and plenty More bro...

I have done very terrible and reckless Things when it Comes to Sex and guess what am still HIV negative believe me.
My last test was in a Militär Hospital.(Am not Military).

Meedon:

You be Baba oo.

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Rawhumper(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
[

This happened some years back, i know its not cool and it affected my Life.

I have so swarm in sex, that when ladies see me they see sex, though it draws most of The but to be honest, some turn me down because of it....and i dont deny it.

Am at a level, i dont Need to play tricks to bed any Girl, even if i didnt succeed, i dont sweat at all cos there plenty more in line to be lashed.

Most Girls know me naahh that i dont give shit
about sex though i like it but i still dont Take
shit from any girl. I Can delete her number in
her presence sharp sharp...life Goes on.

So bro dont worry, for years i have not slept with any close relative(2years now).

quote author=DaudaTheSexyGuy post=95123575]

You get mind no be smal o but you really need to stop banging close female relatives grin[/quote]
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kollog: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
There is ds matured lady (late 30s) dt came to stay with me for like a month which I was seriously Bleeping, my GF just show up from school without notice to come spend a week with me, had to lie to her that she is 1 of my Aunt that came for a project in Lagos and she has to put up with me. My GF was so happy to meet 1 of her in-laws and was so nice to her (she even cooked delicious meal to impress her) Since I was staying in a 2 bedroom apartment, I was with my GF in my room, while the other lady stayed in the other room, I always sneak out round 2-3am to bleep d 'Aunt'.

Am no longer dating my GF but till date she never knew but the matured Lady was aware of everything.

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Alexisdgreatest(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
weyreypey:
Only someone writes like this
everyone is a someone

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Careers Of Men That Turn You Off As A Lady? / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain