Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (45120 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ororomanutd:
07039214006 try your luck
Mr Juda!

For your mind now you wan play me sense abi? Don't worry, I'll come visit you after Jos lockdown. I'll start from Trinity Mission College and Unijos till I track your residence. The girl you have on your DP try Sha but you need to learn how to play the game!
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ginaz:
The highest form of evil I’ve ever done and wasn’t caught it’s steal my mom small change .she won’t noticed too for it is very small amount like 100 or 50 naira . grin
You're a nice person oo! Please stop it completely sef. Heaven sure for you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
IWillSueYou:

Oga, you funny die. However, it doesn't look like being generous is the same as paying off debt. Is it? Not at all. No matter how you try to balance things out for wrong done by that route, intentions and exact measures alone is not enough to balance wrong and debt. You're welcome!!!

Well, I can't disagree smiley
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ororomanutd: 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
GuestLog:
Mr Juda!

For your mind now you wan play me sense abi? Don't worry, I'll come visit you after Jos lockdown. I'll start from Trinity Mission College and Unijos till I track your residence. The girl you have on your DP try Sha but you need to learn how to play the game!
what?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by greencard: 12:12am On Apr 25, 2020
holatin:
which I had such story.
was a good kids growing up even good as an adult. I always want to rebel, get crazy or involve in scandal but my introvertion won't let me.
want to be bad.
I really want to

You 'no go appreciate watin God do for you for creating you "good" na to con turn bad they hungry u.

I no go talk ..
I have a brother who was created good like you too, he is now doing his master's in the US, he finished with 1st class, he is on full-time scholarship, if he was bad I doubt he could make that feat .

Better use your good nature for good achievement

I've watch my bad friend bleed to death helplessly like a chicken ..he was caught in a crossfire..

If he was u, he would probably be in the library studying.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by joceey(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Lying about my mother's "death" just to have time off work. Mind you, she's been gone for a very, very long time, but I still use that as an excuse because it's the only one that can make me cry convincingly & genuinely grin
I even used it to the police this one time I needed a good excuse to avoid jail time cheesy

I was like, "I shouldn't have done that, but my mother just died" & I got away with it tongue

LWKM grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU ARE A CRAZY GIRL CANT STOP LAUGHING

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by okpalaAnambra: 4:56pm On May 01, 2020
weyreypey:

Nonsense Albert Einstein married his first cousin
And when did Albert Einstein became a standard for morals?
Science yes
Morals f9

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Toluwashe778: 9:49am On May 04, 2020
smadav:
I remember when I had sex with my oga girlfriend, he will give me car key to carry her to the house for him to attend to customers, once I get home I go lash the girl, then go back shop. Fucking her was one of the sweetest sex I have ever had, u know that feeling say u de chop oga food, it felt out of this world, I still the Yash the bitch till date, my oga never thought of it, talk more to suspect me, though I'm my own boss now.

ur apprentice too go do am for u
no be course

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 04, 2020
Too much...somethings are best left unsaid lipsrsealed
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Emmizay12(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2020
my younger brother was notorious for stealing meat from moms pot,, everyone knew it was him cos of the way he denied it, but he was never caught red handed.
so on his faithful day mum prepared delish for later in the day,, i was so hungry that day, i came back dished food, took about five big pieces of goat meat from the soup,, i was so full that day,, the moment mum came back and opened her pot,,, she screamed
immediately she ordered me to catch my brother,, i pinned him down and she lashed him mercilessly even after protesting it wasn't him..he so cried that day.... i felt bad for him afterwards,,,,,his reputation preceded him

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Samfloxin(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.

Women tire me ooooo. how can you sleep with your fiance' s friend
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Samfloxin(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2020
Meedon:
I bleep my first cousin.

I was about to get caught by mum it was God that save me that day.

Whenever I remember the scene my heart skip like skrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mum for roast me that day
God saved you while doing abomination?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 11:07am On May 04, 2020
Samfloxin:

God saved you while doing abomination?

I deh tell you

But one guy was busy justifying the act.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Gee64: 11:57am On May 04, 2020
Someone beat me up seriously at school during break time.

Two days later I became sick.

I never reported it to my parents.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Taniaa(f): 8:23am On May 07, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. You can't blame me . Momma says I av to marry before 2021 tongue Let's seal the deal via PM? cheesy .

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Sacrosanct12(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2020
LORDZEUS25:

well thank you, i wanna dedicate it to those who died from the corona virus on FRIDAY to make it possible.

i stan
kolo mental person grin grin grin
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by DonMekino(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2020
this was a friend of mine in University back then...we actually studied together and the guy was a bookworm yet he knew how to carry chokes...one night we were studying in our usual hidden place, the guy wasn't with and suddenly he came all sweaty and dirty....guess wat?

the exam we wrote during the day, the guy was caught with chokes, the evidence was put into his scripts....in the night the guy climbed the lecturer office, broke into his office and removed the evidence and placed his scripts where his department scripts were....I was really amazed at such liver and confidence

in the morning the lecturer was livid with anger on how ppl broke into his office and even stole some money too...my guy later told me that he surveyed the area during the daytime.....I was actually accessory to a crime

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by MoneyMindset(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2020
[color=#550000][/color] Damn! Niggas be doing mad as shits
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Taniaa(f): 6:13pm On May 07, 2020
seen
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
Taniaa:

Okay hon
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Kenneth10110(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2020
kalufelix:
Shut it already He - Goooat .. You have made your point cousin fucccker ...now fucccck off and go fucccck your nieces too...wayward son of a whory b!+cch...

You dey rant as if na you pure pass abegii
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by adrian3000(m): 7:39pm On May 07, 2020
KelvinCX:
You both should stop dating cheap girls
grin
Let them continue deceiving themselves
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2020
Kenneth10110:

You dey rant as if na you pure pass abegii
you be cousin fuuccckker too ?
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Kenneth10110(m): 12:32am On May 09, 2020
kalufelix:
you be cousin fuuccckker too ?

Bleep off hypocrite
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by gozie112(m): 12:58am On May 09, 2020
seanwilliam:
i can remember the following
1. rubbing my dick on a sister yansh in church during fire fire vigil.. but I think she liked it cos the dick was hard af , and she was just doing like someone in spirit...
2. I used my last term school fee in sec school to buy a new phone.. I never pay the school fees till date
3. a pastor daughter gave me head in their parlour when I go charge
4. when my dad was working in construction coy, I transferred 40k twice from his account.. he thought it was bank issue so he was going to the bank to lay complaints, oboy I quickly returned it because that shit would have spoilt my reputation.. of all him pikin, na me my parents trust pass.. up till now self, they really confide in me..
5. when I visited my brother in Osun state, I would wake up as earlier as 4 in the morning, I would hide in the kitchen and peep through the window, all the girls in that house bathe outside early.. although good bathroom dey but I no no why dem dey bath outside.. I see different pussies and yansh.. na that time I know how girls dey wash pussy .oboy!
6. I made a threat on a guy that was eyeing my girlfriend then..( the guy hostel was beside my own.. and the guy carry well well ) .. I call am for midnight, I used strange number , give am voice , tell am say he go die if he no desist.. funnily enough immediately I dropped the call, the guy called my number and told me that " guy someone is threatening me cos of your girl.. I just laughed and feigned ignorance.
7. I fuvk my girlfriend's roomate.. she went to shagamu, her phone was off so I went to her hostel, didnt see anyone so I waited till like 9 for night.. her room mate came back from where she went to do assignment. gbam , naso dem bring night, I kuku borrow her charger, thinking by 11, I go go house.. naso we watch Spartacus enter relay.... she was crying in the morning,I quickly left befoe by 5am before guys wey sabi me wake up; D
8. I told a lecturer in the class that" you are mad sir".. Walai dem no catch me na another person dem catch.. the guy beg tire...he said he didnt mean to say that ( he used him mouth kill himself grin)
9. the day I was going to unilag, I helped the driver collect money and handed it over to him.. he thanked me, mumu man no no say I no pay grin
10. I went to mesuya during rush hour.. I chopped 1k suya without paying Kobo...
e too plenty walai, those are the ones I could reminisce vividly
chaii bro u don do bad thing for dis life oo...
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by gozie112(m): 2:15am On May 09, 2020
merahki:

Lol
I am not a baba though, I am a woman.
They were making fun of someone and I did not like it at all.
Cheers, stay safe.
been following ur replies to them...respect cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ojuu4u(m): 3:30am On May 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I just laugh when I see posts like that and I wish lots of ladies will see it too. They will deliberately sleep with their best friends girlfriend and when asked will hide under the umbrella of 'all women are scum' including the idiot boyfriend that was betrayed. "Ndi nzuzu" is too mild a description.

In recent time, 95% of girls/ladies sleep with their guy' friends without atom of remorseful..... Maybe its end time I don't knw.....a guy will introduce his gf for his friend to continue the relationship WHR they stop, ......uhmmmm. am still amazing about relationships these days unlike in 90s, at least to the best of my knowledge

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 3:34am On May 09, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Bleep off hypocrite
Answer the question fool...
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2020
kalufelix:
Answer the question fool...

That's a question for your father. Quote yourself next time
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by kalufelix(m): 6:26pm On May 12, 2020
Kenneth10110:

That's a question for your father. Quote yourself next time
Tell your father to avoid his mention next time..
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TheSourcerer: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by MrChriz: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2020
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

MODIFIED:
Some have asked why I had to revenge since she was an ex?

We didn't break up officially. We lost contact after a massive riot in the north. Though I gave up the idea of ever finding her, I never stopped talking about how lovely it would be to reconnect with her. He found her after 7 years.

sweet revenge

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / Ekpe Akpove: Wedding Pictures Of The Man Who Married 2 Ladies In Delta State / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.