Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (44870 Views)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2020
Lying about my mother's "death" just to have time off work. Mind you, she's been gone for a very, very long time, but I still use that as an excuse because it's the only one that can make me cry convincingly & genuinely grin
I even used it to the police this one time I needed a good excuse to avoid jail time cheesy

I was like, "I shouldn't have done that, but my mother just died" & I got away with it tongue

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by galadima77(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Used to secretly cruise town with aunt's car. Broke the headlight one day. Her driver was blamed and the money was deducted from his salary. Felt guilty but I could not own up. Stylishly paid him the money back some weeks after (he thought I was being generous ) grin

You get conscience. Unlike our leaders.

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by vikithor(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2020
If after confessing to old things passing away saying it here for lessons purpose is fine but gloating and boasting over it is invitation to karmic action.
Btw
Learn how to drive very well either automatic transmission or manual transmission vehicles. Call or whatsapp us with contacts below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by mrpaedo(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2020
-About 11years ago,I had sex numerous times with my neighbours wife.She got pregnant & told me the child was mine.I told her to fvvk off.She then passed of my child as her husbands'
The mumu man was actually celebrating his wife's pregnancy grin grin

-I attended a mixed boarding secondary school from jss 1 to 2.I then discovered a hideout where I could watch the senior girls taking their bath.I was never caught grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ATTemi: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
My nigga!
GuestLog:
My best friend found my ex I've lost contact with and decided to sleep with her before telling me he got in touch with her. My other closest friend had a fall out with the first friend and decided to share the secret with me. I didn't react.

Instead the next week, I travelled to Abuja and told his present girlfriend I was in town and we planned to meet (the only girl he ever loved and swore to marry). That day eh! I lashed day light out of that girl and realised why he loved her. she was really sweet. So, I stayed a week and lashed her everyday till I returned back to my state. Till date, I never told anyone what I did.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by ATTemi: 11:09am On Apr 20, 2020
U jx wan show all working jx like a mathematics exam!
GuestLog:
Hahahahaaa gimme your gf's number lemme show you something.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by abdeiz(m): 11:09am On Apr 20, 2020
Interesting stories
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 11:11am On Apr 20, 2020
ATTemi:
U jx wan show all working jx like a mathematics exam!
Hahaha seriously, I for like lash his gf then send him a video from her phone.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by MiVida(m): 11:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Ladylite:

Lemme alone joor....

Shey if dog tears your wedding gown in the month of your wedding... You will let the dog live abi?

Come and drag me na
and how better has your life become after you killed that dog? Look around you and you'll get why I'm asking that question.
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by EzzyCarter: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2020
galadima77:

You get conscience. Unlike our leaders.

Smiles. I just had to. Couldn't bear having him suffer for what I did

5 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Meedon: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2020
I bleep my first cousin.

I was about to get caught by mum it was God that save me that day.

Whenever I remember the scene my heart skip like skrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mum for roast me that day

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ajolee92(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2020
After 5 attempts of writing jamb, without good result, I summoned up courage to go into my 6th jamb with expo I got in a forum online, it was one of the most scary moments of my life, avin to use it without them catching you, well I Sha scaled through, and thanks to that have serving in the north now

42 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 11:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Jail time you say?

XhosaNostra:
Lying about my mother's "death" just to have time off work. Mind you, she's been gone for a very, very long time, but I still use that as an excuse because it's the only one that can make me cry convincingly & genuinely grin
I even used it to the police this one time I needed a good excuse to avoid jail time cheesy

I was like, "I shouldn't have done that, but my mother just died" & I got away with it tongue
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2020
That explains your use of the English Language generally and specifically (see emphasis).

Ajolee92:
After 5 attempts of writing jamb, without good result, I summoned up courage to go into my 6th jamb with expo I got in a forum online, it was one of the most scary moments of my life, avin to use it without them catching you, well I Sha scaled through, and thanks to that have serving in the north now

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ajolee92(m): 11:40am On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
That explains your use of the English Language generally and specifically (see emphasis).

That's a typo error, I meant to say am, jeez!!

17 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 11:40am On Apr 20, 2020
Meedon:
I bleep my first cousin.

I was about to get caught by mum it was God that save me that day.

Whenever I remember the scene my heart skip like skrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Mum for roast me that day
How about now? Do you consider sexual act with relatives an incest or you're just cool with it?

8 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Northurmate: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
mrpaedo:
-About 11years ago,I had sex numerous times with my neighbours wife.She got pregnant & told me the child was mine.I told her to fvvk off.She then passed of my child as her husbands'
The mumu man was actually celebrating his wife's pregnancy
grin grin

-I attended a mixed boarding secondary school from jss 1 to 2.I then discovered a hideout where I could watch the senior girls taking their bath.I was never caught grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:

Kai. Bros, you harsh!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
Ajolee92:
I see

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ajolee92(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Kai. Bros, you harsh!
Don't mind the mofo, looking for flaws to pick on, just for the records am well read, so don't use some silly mistake to judge me

19 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by pmoye(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
By trying to change it to 'am' you've successfully complicated your situation.

Ajolee92:
That's a typo error, I meant to say am, jeez!!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Bluezy13:
This post will be interesting...
I'm here to read comments as always.

Note Make your story short and interesting.
If it must be long, make it the longer the interesting...grin

Warning
Don't mention others, don't abuse others, don't derail the thread whether their story is true or not.
If you have nothing interesting to tell, just read and quietly scroll past.
And who are you
Thread cordinator?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Makavelli25: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2020
pmoye:
Jail time you say?
"Jail term",she meant!!
Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TheSourcerer: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Braintrain:
I raped my neighbors daughter
this is so wrong ,so wrong to be online where even children can see ,you are disgusting to say the least

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Ajolee92:
Don't mind the mofo, looking for flaws to pick on, just for the records am well read, so don't use some silly mistake to judge me
Before or after writing JAMB 5 times? grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Braintrain:
Idiot

15 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by TheSourcerer: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
How about now? Do you consider sexual act with relatives an incest or you're just cool with it?
feel free to have sex with whoever,as long as you aee both adults and it's consent

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by livelovelaugh: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
sad
Stop raping people.

Braintrain:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by Ajolee92(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2020
GuestLog:
Before or after writing JAMB 5 times? grin
well trust me when I say this, exam is not the true test of one's knowledge

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 11:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Gabbyodogwu:

Idiot
Big one for that matter. No remorse or regret. Just a straight up modafoker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? by GuestLog: 11:58am On Apr 20, 2020
Ajolee92:
well trust me when I say this, exam is not the true test of one's knowledge
You're right. I'm a testimony to that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.