Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Are Men Not Just Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Not Just Confused (4932 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Just Confused / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 10:39am On Apr 21, 2020
elmagnifico411:
Nice one broad. You get sense mehn!! Your comment covers everything. I think Op should read your comment carefully and digest everything in there. She may then have a change of mind cos what she wrote is below expectation.

I don waka
done but still do not agree with he’s perspective.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Saintmary(f): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
dannex4adx:

I know you. you are using a female name as a camouflage.
You know nothing
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by dannex4adx(m): 5:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Saintmary:
You know nothing
so far I know you, then I know something �
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by 21cents: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
if u r not afraid of losing her then u don’t love her
afraid of losing a woman? pls how old are you?
wake up and smell the coffee my dear, it's a man's world. like someone said, seems you're still below 22 when all men from all walks of life wants a piece of you thereby giving you this false overbloated self worth and thinking the chasing continues forever.

any man can pretend to love you just to chop you.

fact is: most men preferred by women have work(ed) too hard building themselves up to let a mere woman make their hearts pound. love ain't shiiit.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
21cents:

afraid of losing a woman? pls how old are you?
wake up and smell the coffee my dear, it's a man's world. like someone said, seems you're still below 22 when all men from all walks of life wants a piece of you thereby giving you this overbloated self worth and thinking the chasing continues forever.

any man can pretend to love you just to chop you.

fact is: most men preferred by women have work(ed) too hard building themselves up to let a mere woman make their hearts pound. love ain't shiiit
this is the reason I won’t even bother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! I Am Afraid Of What May Happen To Me When This Lockdown Is Finally Over / Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) / What Can I Do For You To Help Me Get A Sewing Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.