Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Are Men Not Just Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Not Just Confused (4926 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Just Confused / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

submission means she will obey as long as she is married
That's slavery...and that implies you don't love her
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2020
DominusPrime:
love or no love, she have to submit
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

God said the woman should also support financially
hmmm lol Joseph was a Capinter , did they tell u what Mary did?

The world is evolving, women need to work but that a man should think he’s wife money is for sharing is where I hv a problem. She can support ones in a while but u r not entitled to it !!! It’s ur hom not hers

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
true definitely n who regrets it? If u want a woman not to think of the possibility of doing without you , give her reasons to
LOL hold up! The feelings should be mutual, yeah?
She should also give me reasons why I can't do without her.
Abeg. Stop placing women on a pedestal.
You sound as if ladies are doing men a favour.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2020
DominusPrime:

he’s an extremist , a man makes the final n major decisions in the home, whether they r moving to another location, starting a family business n what it is . So much more , the wife helps in the decision making but the man holds his way cause he feeds n provides for the home .
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol be like u never hear say man money Dey sweet !!

R u a student ? I don’t understand the school environment issue

Lolz. But seriously, change this your mentality of man must spend lavishly on you. When you marry (if you haven't), your hubby will spend on you for sure. But don't enter a relationship hoping to have the guy as your meal ticket. Guys have families too. They have goals to achieve. I told my girl this point blank. Of course, she sees the way I take care of my family and can see that I am a responsible person who will take care of her and my kids.

For the bolded, No I'm not. I work there
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
hmmm lol Joseph was a Capinter , did they tell u what Mary did?

The world is evolving, women need to work but that a man should think he’s wife money is for sharing is where I hv a problem. She can support ones in a while but u r not entitled to it !!! It’s ur hom not hers

don't worry. you will know whose home it is when he run after fresh pussy
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL hold up! The feelings should be mutual, yeah?
She should also give me reasons why I can't do without her.
Abeg. Stop placing women on a pedestal.
You sound as if ladies are doing men a favour.
in the situation where u take a woman from Nigeria to America, make her balance, even send her to nursing school n now she’s done u expect her to share bills with you as an africian woman , even b4 she finished she used her per time job to also help out. Knowing she’s a woman of her own with so much rights , n u think the Africian I am the head will stand ? For where, she can do n undo n careless
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
he’s an extremist , a man makes the final n major decisions in the home, whether they r moving to another location, starting a family business n what it is . So much more , the wife helps in the decision making but the man holds his way cause he feeds n provides for the home .

you already said it is his home
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:41am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

don't worry. you will know whose home it is when he run after fresh pussy
then we hv to ask why is there increase in divorce, u want her to help with the home finance, and want to be the head which will be an issue n still cheat? She won’t take it n leave that marriage without looking back

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2020
Not this same topic again! Kai
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:

A man must learn to combine reason with leadership. And a woman must learn never to challenge such a man's authority. If as a woman you submit to a lazy drunkard or someone who's life has lost direction then that is a life of suffering. If my wife doesn't agree with my decisions it's fine but instead of ourightly disobeying or disregarding them or doing the opposite she should find ways of appealing to me and that love that made me marry her as well as the fact that I trust her wisdom will make me consider her.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Spending for your woman when married is a MUST. whatever she brings is to support you.

But spending lavishly for a woman I'm not married to is A NO NO for me. Until you're married to me, anything can happen.

Spending on a woman for the fear of losing her is the easiest way to lose her. Trust me. Because you can never be a man in that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Samakus:

Lolz. But seriously, change this your mentality of man must spend lavishly on you. When you marry (if you haven't), your hubby will spend on you for sure. But don't enter a relationship hoping to have the guy as your meal ticket. Guys have families too. They have goals to achieve. I told my girl this point blank. Of course, she sees the way I take care of my family and can see that I am a responsible person who will take care of her and my kids.

For the bolded, No I'm not. I work there
that why u hv to pray she doesn’t meet someone ready to do it all n care less about all that ,,, cause it’s hard to hear but she will leave you , except the man has some qualities she doesn’t like . Most definitely she will cheat on you ! All girls love money , do ur best .

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Not this same topic again! Kai

My Nairaland opponent cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope we're good. Everything I say here to you is for humor. Please don't take it to heart
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2020
Samakus:
Spending for your woman when married is a MUST. whatever she brings is to support you.

But spending lavishly for a woman I'm not married to is A NO NO for me. Until you're married to me, anything can happen.

Spending on a woman for the fear of losing her is the easiest way to lose her. Trust me. Because you can never be a man in that relationship.

valid points but do ur best ! According to one pastor , u can never hv her till u invest in her
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
then we hv to ask why is there increase in divorce, u want her to help with the home finance, and want to be the head which will be an issue n still cheat? She won’t take it n leave that marriage without looking back
not saying he should cheat if you behave well and support him financially.

i know of a man who got tired of slaving to feed his greedy wife and family.
he moved out of the house, got a new house and brought a younger girl.
the woman is now hustling to feed her home while the man is enjoying his life
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Liliantalks post=88649636] that why u hv to pray she doesn’t meet someone ready to do it all n care less about all that ,,, cause it’s hard to hear but she will leave you , except the man has some qualities she doesn’t like . Most definitely she will cheat on you ! All girls love money , do ur best . [/]

Do I sound like I'm afraid of losing her? You wish! When you see girls that are go-getters, you will know that leeching is not a standard for every girl out there
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
DominusPrime:

A man must learn to combine reason with leadership. And a woman must learn never to challenge such a man's authority. If as a woman you submit to a lazy drunkard or someone who's life has lost direction then that is a life of suffering. If my wife doesn't agree with my decisions it's fine but instead of ourightly disobeying or disregarding them or doing the opposite she should find ways of appealing to me and that love that made me marry her as well as the fact that I trust her wisdom will make me consider her.
yeah makes sense
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Samakus:

My Nairaland opponent cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hope we're good. Everything I say here to you is for humor. Please don't take it to heart
It's all good.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=Samakus post=88649760][/quote] if u r not afraid of losing her then u don’t love her
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
valid points but do ur best ! According to one pastor , u can never hv her till u invest in her

Too much Pastors' brainwashing, Bollywood and nollywood is bad! The reality is different my dear.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
if u r not afraid of losing her then u don’t love her

Oh gawd! cheesy cheesy You're really living in dreamland. If only you know... cheesy cheesy

You must be under 22. wink cheesy. Experience will teach you a lot if things

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

the man is an irresponsible man!! The young lady he’s with will he not still spend for her !! Irresponsibility. If they had kids together he’s still gonna pay even for house rent

That’s even worse

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

The younger wife works and does not depend on the man? As in the man abandoned his wife and kids because he got tired of caring for them?
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The younger wife works and does not depend on the man? As in the man abandoned his wife and kids because he got tired of caring for them?

the woman is even somehow related to me but I don't blame the man.

he work all day but she don't even respect. the woman spend her money on dressing and makeup.

the man got tired of having to work for people who don't deserve.

he now look happy and healthy with the new woman. I am happy for him as he is a friend
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Samakus:

Oh gawd! cheesy cheesy You're really living in dreamland. If only you know... cheesy cheesy

You must be under 22. wink cheesy. Experience will teach you a lot if things
dreamland? How ? I am above 22 , n I know u indirectly mean men r starce , so u hv to go with anything , all the name of hving a man

I hv an aunt friend that got married at 39 to a government school teacher , mean while she is a big time lecturer in a federal university, just because she wanted a husband, well she’s cheating around with richer men , everything in their house belongs to her n her husband does less than 50% in the house . The man can’t tell her nothing , she’s not even happy in the marriage , I hv learnt a big lesson from her n I won’t marry any man because I got desperate
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by efosky1246(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
josen16322:
@Liliantalks not every guys in dis hardship country can put their shit 2gether wit out some one helping dem 4 instance look at me i always tot i can make it by myself but i was fukin wrong even my mom told me not 2 date any idle women 4real except love don shark me wink

When you have this defeatist kind of mentality.how do you even want to make it sad
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
the man is an irresponsible man!! The young lady he’s with will he not still spend for her !! Irresponsibility. If they had kids together he’s still gonna pay even for house rent

That’s even worse

at least he will be respected.

the point is the woman own the home.... technically
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

the woman is even somehow related to me but I don't blame the man.

he work all day but she don't even respect. the woman spend her money on dressing and makeup.

the man got tired of having to work for people who don't deserve.

he now look happy and healthy with the new woman. I am happy for him as he is a friend
not respecting ur husband is wrong! But if they hv kids he needs to take care of them and more so we don’t know the full story

1 Like

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Samakus:

Too much Pastors' brainwashing, Bollywood and nollywood is bad! The reality is different my dear.

that’s not brain washing that’s obvious fact ,, women believe men who invest in them more love them more , so he said the truth
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Zabiboy: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Another thread grin grin....
Women are wh0res....
If nor spend, they wuld cheat....if u like spend 10 billion, they wuld still cheat...
So choose the one u can carry FULLSTOP...
Where all dis MOD's sef....make una come close down this thread
Simps Everywhere SMH ....Spits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Money Issues From Ruining My Marriage Or Relationship? / Bride Dies While Having S3x With Husband On Wedding Night / Beautiful Chinese Girl That Is Half Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.