Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Are Men Not Just Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Not Just Confused (4925 Views)

Helpless And Dying Just Confused / Just Confused / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
not respecting ur husband is wrong! But if they hv kids he needs to take care of them and more so we don’t know the full story

even the elderly kids always gang-up with their mother. they always believe the man is cheating.

women actually own the kids more. the man can leave any time. more reason you should do everything to keep your home happy
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

the woman is even somehow related to me but I don't blame the man.

he work all day but she don't even respect. the woman spend her money on dressing and makeup.

the man got tired of having to work for people who don't deserve.

he now look happy and healthy with the new woman. I am happy for him as he is a friend
She's not a wise woman
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
dreamland? How ? I am above 22 , n I know u indirectly mean men r starce , so u hv to go with anything , all the name of hving a man

I hv an aunt friend that got married at 39 to a government school teacher , mean while she is a big time lecturer in a federal university, just because she wanted a husband, well she’s cheating around with richer men , everything in their house belongs to her n her husband does less than 50% in the house . The man can’t tell her nothing , she’s not even happy in the marriage , I hv learnt a big lesson from her n I won’t marry any man because I got desperate

If you're my girl, you go calm down I swear cheesy cheesy. All these gra gra, no dey move me. That one wey u get, u go bring am out, begin use am on yourself. No give me o, just take care of your main needs, and I will foot the ones I can occasionally.

And you go still love me scatter cheesy cheesy. I can only take full responsibility of providing for a lady I have married. Shikena
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She's not a wise woman

the man did not even attend court proceedings when she filed for divorce. now she use every opportunity to talk how he ran away forgetting that she made the house unlivable for him.

a woman should do everything to keep the home together because technically ,she own the home.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's all good.

That's my baby girl! How's the lockdown for ya?
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

even the elderly kids always gang-up with their mother. they always believe the man is cheating.

women actually own the kids more. the man can leave any time. more reason you should do everything to keep your home happy
they werent wrong after all
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
they werent wrong after all

I don't know if he was cheating but he told me that he started a relationship with the new woman after feeling unloved by his wife.

the man left the woman to her home
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

I don't know if he was cheating but he told me that he started a relationship with the new woman after feeling unloved by his wife.

Na zo they will always find a reason to blame the woman for their irresponsiblity
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

Na so they will always find a reason to blame the woman for their irresponsiblityh
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by SweetCunt97(f): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lostz:

the man did not even attend court proceedings when she filed for divorce. now she use every opportunity to talk how he ran away forgetting that she made the house unlivable for him.

a woman should do everything to keep the home together because technically ,she own the home.

True.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by seanwilliam(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
I no one know o, but dem never born my future wife well make she no dey submissive to me.. as in my decision would always overshadow hers.. although I would always give her a say, cos sometimes her reasoning might be better.. also, if I'm making 1 million monthly, she must not be making less down 400k.. I would always contribute 80 , she go contribute 20..I go respect her but she is my property, so I have total dominion over her..
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
Na so they will always find a reason to blame the woman for their irresponsiblityh

it is not about blaming her.

a wise woman will protect her home
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
True.
I always pity women who think the man own the home
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by 2rez: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Men are not confused,just dat they are dealing with some confused women.

Liliantalks:
really ? How

Really? How? Hmmn, just say u are confused & prove Donbachi right.

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
in the situation where u take a woman from Nigeria to America, make her balance, even send her to nursing school n now she’s done u expect her to share bills with you as an africian woman , even b4 she finished she used her per time job to also help out. Knowing she’s a woman of her own with so much rights , n u think the Africian I am the head will stand ? For where, she can do n undo n careless
It is allowed in the American society. I can't criticize her. But let us return back to Nigeria, she will know the drill
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by josen16322(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
@efosky,but I'm not complaining i just wish & pray dat dis Chinese virus free our country so dat i can start goin back 2 hustle becos wit out making cash my life we be a living hell cry
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Zikyke(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
In my opinion I think while dating, a guy should do what he thinks is good for him, think about your family first before any girl.

Then before you marry pray and seek God's help for an understanding and fearful woman in the Lord, because no matter what, a woman who will cheat, and be unsubmissive will gladly do that no matter how much you spend on her or don't spend, or how much she makes.

My opinion.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by dannex4adx(m): 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Because some men posted different opinions here or because some men have shown you pepper doesn't mean all men are the same. There are still good and determined men like me. Just open your eyes and see us�
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Zabiboy:
Another thread grin grin....
Women are wh0res....
If nor spend, they wuld cheat....if u like spend 10 billion, they wuld still cheat...
So choose the one u can carry FULLSTOP...
Where all dis MOD's sef....make una come close down this thread
Simps Everywhere SMH ....Spits
my broda, men wey dae argue with all dis gals get power o... make we jst dae observe sha
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
This thread will show you that spending lavishly on girl doesn't keep a leech!

https://www.nairaland.com/5803445/mother-said-she-cant-marry
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Samakus:
This thread will show you that spending lavishly on girl doesn't keep a leech!

https://www.nairaland.com/5803445/mother-said-she-cant-marry
so u think cause that happened to one persons , means it will happen to every other man out there ,, don’t waste ur time , u can’t discourage men from taking care of women they want to take care of.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liliantalks:
so u think cause that happened to one persons , means it will happen to every other man out there ,, don’t waste ur time , u can’t discourage men from taking care of women they want to take care of.

Na students dey do that shit! The money wey dem dey spend no be their own. After graduation and they start making their own money, coupled with the experiences they have gotten, they wise up.

Mugu still dey sha but they're reducing by the day!

Sleep tight
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Saintmary(f): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
dannex4adx:
Because some men posted different opinions here or because some men have shown you pepper doesn't mean all men are the same. There are still good and determined men like me. Just open your eyes and see us�
Formatting and advertisement.
I sight you

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by dannex4adx(m): 12:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Saintmary:
Formatting and advertisement. I sight you
Lol lol! try daddy and you won't regret it. ��
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2020
all those ladies bothering guys for money should go and meet their boyfriends and sugar daddies for money biko cheesy
u have boyfriend and sugar daddy and yet u will be disurbing another innocent guy to buy u iphone cheesy
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Saintmary(f): 12:05am On Apr 21, 2020
dannex4adx:

Lol lol! try daddy and you won't regret it. ��
Really?

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 7:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Samakus:

Na students dey do that shit! The money wey dem dey spend no be their own. After graduation and they start making their own money, coupled with the experiences they have gotten, they wise up.

Mugu still dey sha but they're reducing by the day!

Sleep tight
U r not better than guys spending money for their babes
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by dederocs(m): 7:53am On Apr 21, 2020
The problem is way too much broke women with no respect.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Samakus(m): 9:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
U r not better than guys spending money for their babes

I am!!

If I come after Lily, I will get you. And i won't spend much!! cheesy Unfortunately, I don't do long distance paroles.

Stay cute Lily.

I'm out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by dannex4adx(m): 10:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Saintmary:
Really?
I know you. you are using a female name as a camouflage.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by elmagnifico411(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one broad. You get sense mehn!! Your comment covers everything. I think Op should read your comment carefully and digest everything in there. She may then have a change of mind cos what she wrote is below expectation.

I don waka
Oluromantic:
I admire your observations op. I have these few points to say;

Your opinion is pertinent to you and does not work for every home. Forget about the general societal belief and focus on what works for you.

Sharing responsibility with your man is not unfair biblically and legally. Helpmeet means you're to help him in his endeavors of your interest and the children and d Bible did not say your submission should reduce accordingly cus you're a helpmeet.

"Husband love your wife" and "wives submit to your husband" has no conditions whatsoever attached to it in the Bible. Its simply a command. Your wife might be stubborn, you're expected to love her in obedience to God's command. Your husband might be stubborn, you're expected to submit to him in obedience to God's command

That is why compatibility is important than religious beliefs in marriage. Marry someone who knows your financial, emotional, characteristic strength and weaknesses, then the love ur wife n submit to husband Bible verses won't even be mentioned often bcus your living together is already peaceful.

On the basis of compatibility, the wife might be richer and yet claims to be submissive. It will work for her cus she married a man who's compatible with his wife richer than him and not because she submits. Because without compatibility most African men would cope with a richer woman no matter the emphasis on submission.

Being a helpmeet to ur man doesn't cancel d submission aspect. However if the man is unrealistic and unreasonable, the woman has the right to take necessary steps on financial grounds for the interest of herself and the children. In other words other aspect where submission is required need not suffer unless when necessary.
Re: Are Men Not Just Confused by Liliantalks: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
I admire your observations op. I have these few points to say;

Your opinion is pertinent to you and does not work for every home. Forget about the general societal belief and focus on what works for you.

Sharing responsibility with your man is not unfair biblically and legally. Helpmeet means you're to help him in his endeavors of your interest and the children and d Bible did not say your submission should reduce accordingly cus you're a helpmeet.

"Husband love your wife" and "wives submit to your husband" has no conditions whatsoever attached to it in the Bible. Its simply a command. Your wife might be stubborn, you're expected to love her in obedience to God's command. Your husband might be stubborn, you're expected to submit to him in obedience to God's command

That is why compatibility is important than religious beliefs in marriage. Marry someone who knows your financial, emotional, characteristic strength and weaknesses, then the love ur wife n submit to husband Bible verses won't even be mentioned often bcus your living together is already peaceful.

On the basis of compatibility, the wife might be richer and yet claims to be submissive. It will work for her cus she married a man who's compatible with his wife richer than him and not because she submits. Because without compatibility most African men would cope with a richer woman no matter the emphasis on submission.

Being a helpmeet to ur man doesn't cancel d submission aspect. However if the man is unrealistic and unreasonable, the woman has the right to take necessary steps on financial grounds for the interest of herself and the children. In other words other aspect where submission is required need not suffer unless when necessary.
only 2% of women will pay house bills n be submissive! That’s plain out fact . Many men r enduring in their marriages Incase u r not aware, the woman does the house chore, care for you and the kids n still pay bills n u expect her to be submissive? Only a few can put themselves that low in other to remain married .n others, the men endure what ever their wives do . That’s reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! I Feel Depressed And Insecure Because I Have A Small D*ck. / I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? / For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.