Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? (1421 Views)

My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / Can A Man Be Sincere Enough To Walk Up To A Lady And Tell Her All He Want Is Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by geominas(m): 4:04am On Sep 30, 2007
Most Girls Have Died In Silence And Thus Loosing Guys They Consider Their Dream Patner,Must It Be That Way,Why Can't They Walk Up To Such Guys And Tell Them What They Feel Towards Them
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by omoge25(f): 4:09am On Sep 30, 2007
not all ladies shy away from guys they find good looking, some ladies do the asking out. Me sha i like the guy to be the one to ask.
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by geominas(m): 4:37am On Sep 30, 2007
omoge25 thanks for your response,its quite cool.I think that's wat it should be,but can u do it or have u done that before?
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by jayvin01: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2007
not all! grin but to those that does it, hmnn, change up wink thats all i got
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by omoge25(f): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2007
geominas:

omoge25 thanks for your response,its quite cool.I think that's what it should be,but can u do it or have u done that before?

i cant, im too shy
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by jayvin01: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2007
u better not!, well if u r close, i will never wait for u to approach first, i aint no dumb grin
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by raphy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2007
smileyhi all!
thats a nize thing to do.i think i have post somtin like this b4
it isnt that bad som girl are just shy or afraid i like girls who are bold wink
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by Pip(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2007
See I've never been asked out and wouldn't mind.It makes it easier to know that she's available and diggs you too. But of course u have to ask yrself is she yr type?
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by Funmi124(f): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2007
u see in a situation like this is not right for a lady to do it b'cos some guys are not serious, if a lady walk up to a Guy and asking him out on a Date or maybe she she even open up to him the she love him, the guy will take the advantage of her, no matter what because he would think she is very cheap.

Although there is nothin wrong in having a feeling 4 someone, cos it has happen to me, but i've never walk 2 such a guy n tell him my feeling, n i will never do it, but some guys take the advantage of that, at the end of the day he will said afterall u r the one that come to me, am notin love wit u in the first place.

I've seen a situation whereby a lady told a guy the she love him but the guy refuse, after some month, the lady now told the guy that, if the guy want her to leave him alone, he should just have sex with her 4x that she will leave him alone, CAN U IMAGINE THAT MADNESS.
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by starlight2: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2007
asking a guy out is quite relieving for them sometimes,it takes the pressure off them.
In this new era of feminism,i'd say go for it and ask him out.Besides guys are getting so shy this days
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by boysteve1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2007
On diff occassions 3girls asked me out b4, one after like 3months of friendship d remaining 2 same day we met,
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by havanah: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2007
i saw this opera show where she brought in some one to give advise to girls on how to make a guy fall for them, and one of the things was to show the guy that u like him cause they r soo pulled back by the fear of rejection tongue, as to me i think that its wise to show that u would not reject him but i think that u should leave the asking for the guys, well if he was dump enough so as not to recognise ur signals and u already know that he likes u, what the heck!!!go for it, we r not getting any younger here grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by sillyboy(m): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2007
I'll be impressed and do everything to marry her.
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by typical: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2007
yes she can.
I will enjoy the thing and leave her to go and walk up to another guy

tongue
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by cashoggy(f): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2007
I believe it can be done. the babe only needs to apply wisdom. What manner of girl will walk up to a guy and begin to toast him? She just needs to find a way of being close to the guy. Say 'hi' today. Compliment his look tomorrow, just try and pick up a conversation with him somehow, not necessarily everyday but once in a while, enough to notice u don't let him catch u staring at him or stuff like that. In subtle, not-pushful ways just make yourself available.Chances are he'll notice u and warm up to you. If he likes u he'll be the first to ask you out but if after all your subtle hints he still doesn't look your side, pls waka and don't embarrass urself, cos if he's not mature he'll tell his friends of your moves and the rest is story. Have a good day.
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by LadyTi1(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2007
Ladies, Ladies, Ladies ------ Listen up!

Men are HUNTERS by nature. So forget all these feminism/21st century nonsense!!!
We are not designed to chase [especially not in the first instance]. Men always get a sense of achievement and satisfaction in knowing that they worked hard to get you. Any man who says otherwise is just a "vulture" or a "weakling" looking for an easy lay. You need a man who is like an "eagle" - with the ability to select and hunt down his choice meat! Ladies, please keep your dignity and don't do it!!!
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by Funmi124(f): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2007
ur right
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by raphy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2007
nize taik
u r right mummy i bet, but u know that all guys ar not d same.
a guy hav to b d head of d house so if a girl start a friendship
wit a guy n d guy didnot date her for a month d girl can date him also.
like can we go n see my parent or urs.somtin like that isnt that bad.
but if there is love d shoe will not b broken
Re: Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? by saucekid(m): 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2007
singing ** i no know wetin i do wey e make am love me so

(1) (Reply)

I've Lost Interest In Romance / Whats Up With Zignor And Easybaby? / Limo Rental In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.